Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

YIM play? (PM ok too!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

SMZ

Planetoid
Hi there! I've been on blue moon for ages (formerly Perk Dazzle... if you recognize me drop me a line! I lost all my old contacts) and I had to leave for a while but now I'm back!

I love writing in detail, particularly slow build ups of sexy tension. I enjoy real world, non fantasy pairings, really standard stuff like age gaps, blackmail, close friends who are drunkenly exploring, truth or dare, incest, whatever. Let me know if you wanna play or have an idea! PMs are okay but I'm mainly looking to use YIM. Hit me up there 'anabraxaskid' or PM me to discuss a pairing or have some fun (females only please!)

Can't wait to hear from you!

Edit: major craving for dress up and/or photo shoot scene xD

Edit edit: MAAAJOR truth or dare craving lately

Edit edit edit: Doubly emphasis for truth or dare!

RE: YIM play?

You will need a request thread better then that. Maybe pitch some ideas or get an avatar?

Zeth said:
You will need a request thread better then that. Maybe pitch some ideas or get an avatar?

Did you not see the list of ideas? Welcoming committee indeed. Thanks for chiming in!

Zeth said:

I don't think he needs anything fancy Zeth. He's got what he's looking for written down and it's simple and concise. I'm sure if he wants to add to it, he will at some point but there's no actual rule about what to include. It's all subjective and up to the author of the thread what they want to list and don't want to list.

Besides, if everything is truly laid out here, what will there to be to talk about? Hmm?? Hmm?? Am I right or am I right? :D

Bumps for my biiiiirrrrthdaaay! Come play with me...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom