Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Enjoying "taboo" things

Status
Not open for further replies.

BurningCrown

Super-Earth
Hello readers and writers. I used to use this cite a couple years ago, and am now looking to start role playing again.

I enjoy playing with the idea of "doing things I'm not supposed to" mostly because this is all fun fiction. The parts that I mostly want highlighted is the parts of being tempted, tempting others and eventually giving in to temptation.

Vague concepts I like :
:incest
:black mail
:seduction
:falling in love with someone you shouldn't/wouldn't
:breeding/impregnation
:non-con
:rough/selfish sex
:heat/mating rituals
:cheating

And tons more. I like a lot of things and can always add the taboo element later

Here are a few generic scenarios

Blind/first date*: New thing I am craving. I like the idea of a roleplay that involves a shy innocent girl who goes of a first or blind date with a guy, and gets surprised with how he is. He can be forceful and pin her to walls. He can be flirty or seductive. He can be determined and dominating. He can be sweet and nice. He can be rude and such an asshole. He can be whatever you think would be most interesting.

Incest:Big Brother/Little Sister - Big brother sexually teases his little sister. She thinks he is bluffing and dares him to make a move since clearly he would not dare to, right? Except now he won't stop, no matter what she says. Honestly this could be changed a lot since there is a million ways to play incest plots.

Cheating: there is a million ways to play this one as well. Ideally one or two of them are in a relationship, yet either one or both can't resist the other. I have about five different ways I could play this one and am willing to hear any ideas you may have.

Non-con/Black mail: again, yet a million ways to play this. Ideally, for one reason or another my character wants to have sex with yours and yours is hesitant, reluctant or straight up doesn't want to have sex with mine but will have no choice but to do so.

Wolf/Little Red Riding Hood Or Monster/Virgin Sacrifice - Once a year, a village sends a girl to the lair of a local monster to be his mate in order to satisfy his large sexual appetite. The monster can be surprising gentle or unapologetically lewd and rough.

Human/animal boy with animal/ human girl - idea is simple. Either one or both characters is an animal with their mating instinct turn to eleven and needed to mate with pretty much anyone regardless of the situation.

Pm me if any of those ideas sound interesting and we can work on a roleplay together.

BurningCrown said:
Hello readers and writers. I used to use this cite a couple years ago, and am now looking to start role playing again.

I enjoy playing with the idea of "doing things I'm not supposed to" mostly because this is all fun fiction.

Vague concepts I like :
:incest
:black mail
:seduction
:falling in love with someone you shouldn't/wouldn't
:breeding/impregnation
:non-con
:rough/selfish sex
:heat/mating rituals
:cheating

And tons more. I like a lot of things and can always add the taboo element later

Here are a few generic scenarios

Incest:Big Brother/Little Sister - Big brother sexually teases his little sister. She thinks he is bluffing and dares him to make a move since clearly he would dare to, right? Except now he won't stop, no matter what she says. Honestly this could be changed a lot since there is a million ways to play incest plots.

Cheating: there is a million ways to play this one as well. Ideally one or two of them are in a relationship, yet either one or both can't resist the other. I have about five different ways I could play this one and am willing to hear any ideas you may have.

Non-con/Black mail: again, yet a million ways to play this. Ideally, for one reason or another my character wants to have sex with yours and yours is hesitant, reluctant or straight up doesn't want to have sex with mine but will have no choice but to do so.

Wolf/Little Red Riding Hood Or Monster/Virgin Sacrifice - Once a year, a village sends a girl to the lair of a local monster to be his mate in order to satisfy his large sexual appetite. The monster can be surprising gentle or unapologetically lewd and rough.

Human/animal boy with animal/ human girl - idea is simple. Either one or both characters is an animal with their mating instinct turn to eleven and needed to mate with pretty much anyone regardless of the situation.

Pm me if any of those ideas sound interesting and we can work on a roleplay together.
I would love to play with you, my kik is pretty_pink_babygirl, please reply back

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom