Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Bound with Blackmail (ArchonXeno and Becka)

archonxeno

Super-Earth
The plan was ridiculously simple. Find a politician with a hot daughter (check), gain access to her phone and online data through some clever hacking (check), find embarrassing information, nude pictures, etc. (check), and finally, confront hot daughter with said information and blackmail her into being his little playtoy.

And that last step was now underway.

Jason Diganni leaned back in his chair in the university food court, his eyes calmly wandering the large room before him. His black hair, thick and dark, was neatly combed, and his green eyes were bright and attentive in the sunlight filtering through the huge windows of the building. On the table before him was a laptop, softly humming, but ignored as he sought out his target, a vulnerable young politician's daughter, silly enough to send pictures of her sexy body using her phone. He had been planning this for a while. Originally the goal was money, but with his resources, that wasn't really a problem. But her... she was something he wanted, something he could have. There was nothing she could deny him.

His slender fingers tapped on the table patiently as he mused over his surroundings, thin lips pursed slightly, his angular jaw relaxed, posture attentive. He wore a black suit, without a marking, name tag, or icon, and there was a silver ring glittering on his right hand - the mark of his status in the crime world, and within the Mafia family served. His was a dangerous life, though not as dangerous as some. He served as a hacker for the business, getting into the most secure systems of the world for his and the family's gain. This was how he had gotten her pictures, and how he had slipped a program into her phone, letting him track her daily movements and hear her every call, read her every text. And that was how he knew that today she would come here to have lunch and sit for the time until her next class. At this very table, in fact.

Now, all he had to do was wait. Wait for her to show up so he could introduce her into her new life. A life where she would serve his every whim, send him pictures of herself exposed, play with herself when he instructed, and of course, fuck him when he so desired.

On one hand he felt a shred of guilt for putting her in this situation and forcing this upon her, but that guilt was easily washed away. He knew that, with time, she would come to enjoy his dominance and control over her, and it would excite her just as much as it did him.

Alice Walker looked down at her smart phone and sighed before putting it down into her backpack. Life was far from easy and rushing from lecture to lecture could really take the energy out of a young girl such as herself. This didn't mean she had trouble with her classes. She was almost an all out A student and the top of her class. Alice was one of those girls that just loved the stressful life. Being constantly forced to get better and learn more made her happy, but everyone can reach a point of having to do too much. When not studying Alice read or ran. She took well care of her body and mind. All this though brought problems. Being away from people as much as she wore it all made her shy, especially around boys. She really missed out on the social parts of university time. The further she came from any social group, the more she stayed with herself. Sometimes her urges took over and being an easy target, a boy had used her position to get nudes from her. Alice believed she had deleted them but nothing is ever really fully deleted.

Alice had beautiful light brown hair and fair skin to her childishly curious blue eyes. Her body was tall and slim, well taken care of and full with life. Wearing a green t-shirt and a pair of tight bright jeans she walked into the bright food court. On her nose sat a pair of big black glasses which she had trouble seeing without. Her eye sight wasn't the best, ever since she had been young she had needed them. On her feet she wore a pair of black and white converse. On her back hung a dark blue backpack containing her computer, phone and notebooks. Around her neck hung a thin silver chain necklace. Life besides the stress was easy with her father being a politician, she never had to worry about money. She looked over the tables and noticed that the table she usually sat at was taken but since it only was one person and no other table was free she walked up to the man sitting by it. The man before her was suprisingly well-dressed, something not often seen amongst students but of course there always were exceptions. Not that Alice had any problem with the way the man looked, he looked great in fact.

"Is it okay if I sit here?" she asked him after walking up to the table. Alice smiled at him, her bottom lip resting on the underside of her white front teeth. She was waiting for her childhood friend to also show up so she would be needing two seats, what Alice didn't know was that she would not be able to show up. As soon as the brown haired girl would take up her phone from her backpack she would see the text, cancelling their plans to meet before Alice would run away to her next class in applied mathematics. She put her backpack down next to the chair she then sat down on and picked out her phone to see the text and sighed once more before quickly writing a short answer back that it was okay and they would have to meet another time. She glanced up at the man sitting by her table before quickly realizing she had forgotten her food. The lines where long so she didn't leave the table, thinking she would wait out the queues sitting.

Alice had no idea how well she would learn to know the person sitting with her. She had no idea what his plans were, and how long he had planned them. He would take over her life and turn it into something else. It would start out as a nightmare but some people, such as herself, easily adapts to new situations. And girls like her, longing for human contact, was bound to fall.

Jason looked up as the girl approached, a small smirk quirking at his lips. She was indeed beautiful, though he had already seen every inch of her exposed. However, she was significantly better in person, and he could hardly wait until he could get her out of her clothing. But there was no hurry - he was going to enjoy his control over her and make sure she understood exactly how much power he had over her. "Yes, Miss Alice, it is quite all right if you sit here. We have business to discuss." He said, a smile lighting his lips and eyes as he looked up. The gaze was disturbingly pleased, but his manner was not one that was threatening - in fact, he seemed excited by her arrival. However, to her, his knowledge of her name and his mannerisms might be frightening. And if they weren't, the next action would be.

That smile didn't move as he rotated the the laptop in front of him to face her, in such a way that only she could see it. On the screen were two images - her body, completely nude, in a bathroom mirror, and then a self-shot photo of her laying nude in bed. "I think you can understand the importance of me having these?" He said, leaning back in his seat. His eyes watched her face, slowly rotating the laptop back to him, keeping the screen away from the sight of others. "You will do exactly as I say, do you understand? And I do promise, if you simply relax and allow it to occur, it will be enjoyable. But either way, you will follow my instructions, or I will simply hack my way into the school email server and send these to every student and faculty on campus." His smile hadn't wavered terribly much, his eyes on hers, green and intense, waiting for her reactions. He, admittedly, was curious. Would she react angrily? Perhaps with fear? Numb acceptance?

"As I'm sure you've realized - you're a smart girl - I have access to your cell phone. You'll receive your instructions via text, when you aren't with me." He added, implying that her phone was also completely monitored and controlled as much as her life would be. "Now. Are you ready to learn exactly what I want with you? I do promise that it could be fun for you, but only if you allow yourself to enjoy it. Though, based on what I know of your internet history and the like, you may find it a bit... perverse." He said with a soft chuckle. His thin fingers closed the slim laptop, placing it in his briefcase beside him and pressing those fingers together, gazing over at her.

This was the hardest part. Actually facing her down and forcing her into this for the first time. But it was worth it, at least for his gain. he'd enjoy it immediately. And if he was right and she learned to love his treatment, then they would both benefit.

Either way, his mind was made up, and she would do exactly what he told her, or he would do exactly what he threatened.

Alice looked at the man with confused eyes at first as she noticed that he knew her name. It wasn't anything weird with it, alot of people knew alot of names of people who, in turn, didn't know who the first was in the first place. She figured he just must have picked it up from someone. Sure she was not very social but that didn't mean people didn't know her name. Alot of people did, they just never felt a need to talk to her. Alice was relaxed and didn't feel rushed or in a hurry, lunch was the perfect moment for Jason to strike. She felt he acted weird so she didn't let her eyes off him, she observed him, slightly amused with a small curious smile on her lips. An over dressed man eating lunch at her table having business to discuss? That was far from normal.

As he rotated his laptop it took a while for her to react. She glanced at the computer screen and then up at him, then quicky back down at the screen as she realized what she seconds before had seen. The pictures showed her, both of them. In one she stood in front of the mirror making some dumb pose from the side and there were no doubt it was her. Her slim body, flat stomach and small perky breasts to her thin waist and unshaven vagina. The second picture was simillar but only containing her upper body laying down. She looked around but with them sitting in a corner, no one else would be able to see what was on the computer screen. This, as long as the window behind them didn't mirror the image but either way no would be able to understand the context. In a sort of panic, just as he was rotating his computer back to him she reached forwards and shut the laptop with questionable force as it didn't close fully. She quickly waved her hand at the computer once more a little harder and a 'click' could be heard as it shut. Her eyes wide open, lips sealed as her face had gotten serious. Jason could see how she was thinking in her now big round eyes as they moved around staring at points in the room that didn't hold anything of significance as she tried to find a way out but no matter how hard she tried there was none.

Alice tried multiple times to interupt his words and put in an argument, anything that would feel logical to her but he had planned this for a long time and was confident on his words and rethorical questions. He kept on talking as between his sentences and questions she let out sounds like, "But-", "I don-", "What if-" but not as social as she was she found herself interupted and had a hard time finishing her sentences if he was not to fully listen to them. He made her aware of what he could do but not only that, he made sure she was aware that he could make it worse. He had access to her phone so who knew what else he had access to? Everything from mail to social media platforms would be devastating. He chuckled and she hated it. She felt like she had no choice as she leaned closer over the table so no one would hear her, not that anyone would otherwise but in the position she was in, who could blame her? "My dad can pay you any amount you want. Please, just don't do this!" she said, partly talking and partly whispering. She had started to calm down and looked more normal but filled with fear of those pictures leaking out. She was not proud of them, if she could go back in time she would have never done it. Before now she had forgotten about them but yet here they once again were. When Jason would have had his way with her and molded her into the girl he wanted her to become, if everything went as he wanted them to go, she would be a girl who wouldn't care about the pictures but she was yet not that person.

Jason shook his head slightly, the small smile still on his face. "No, beautiful, I don't want your money. I have plenty of that. No, I want you. You will be my little toy, and you're going to do everything I suggest or tell you. For instance. You are going to get up from this table, go to the bathroom, remove your underwear, and return with them. From now on, you are never to wear any, unless I say otherwise." he instructed, his voice firm and uncompromising. "I now own you, and I will enjoy every bit of that ownership. You're going to learn exactly how interesting satisfying desires can be." He said, his tone shifted ever so slightly to a tease, and then gestured for her to get up and go to the bathroom, his eyes locked on hers, uncompromising, demanding. He wasn't going to yield, and he hoped that he had judged her personality correctly - that she could be easily molded into a submissive young woman who would enjoy their little games.

He placed his own phone on the table, leaning back to watch her. The implication was clear - he could end her reputation with any device, so she had better start cooperating, otherwise his means of persuasion would involve a lot less talking.

His eyes wandered over her. She was absolutely perfect. Hot without knowing exactly how attractive she was. Shy, and vulnerable to a dominant, commanding figure. Smart, adaptable, able to change her lifestyle and evolve with his instructions. He was certain he could make her into exactly what he dreamed she could be, even if she was far from aware of it now.

He called her smart and beautiful, it was as if he was mocking her with compliments. He even told her exactly about his plans for her because he was so confident she wouldn't have a choice. He had given her his first command and she told herself she could never do it. If only she stayed strong and confident she knew he wouldn't do it. He had nothing on her as long as she didn't care about his threats. She knew how it worked and was ready to not negotiate. She would not fall for his tricks, for all she knew he might be faking it. He could have gotten those pictures from a friend somehow and that was it. She did get a weird vibe of him after all. Jason was weird but yet strangely attractive. Perhaps the weirdness came from him trying to blackmail her, she didn't know. Either way, she was not going to be his.

"You can't be serious that you think I would do this, you are sick. You disgust me!" she said as she quickly stood up and picked up her backpack which she put on one shoulder, not having time to wear it properly as she wanted to leave as quickly as possible. Her brown hair sitting in a loose ponytail made a cute jump as she quickly rised from her chair. Alice's voice was stern and formal as she ended what he had called business. With fast steps she walked over the room towards the exit and left through it without getting her food. The line that was in the way for her to leave through the door made her slow down and really showed everyone who would happen to see her in that moment that something troubled her. Outside the sun was shining bright high upon a light blue sky and everyone seemed to be happy, enjoying the weather. It just made it worse for Alice who had a terrible day because of Jason. She decided to go for a walk but in her irritation she walked fast, making the time seem to go slower around her.

When she got back to the building, only 10 minutes had passed. There was still at least 50 minutes until her next class. Her nerves couldn't take it, she couldn't stay strong. What if he actually would spread the pictures? Wouldn't it be best to just play along until later? Form a plan as it all happened around her? After all, how bad could it be. He just wanted her to walk around without panties and bra, and return to him, it wasn't the end of the world right? With that in mind Alice went to the toilets, she smiled at a girl coming out of the women's as a friendly, trying to be non suspicious gesture. Inside the stall she felt like she could finally breath, being alone and behind locked doors. After calming herself down she took off her green shirt and took off her bra before putting the shirt back on, and doing the same but longer procedure for her tight jeans. She put her underwear down into her backpack and started walking back to the table, hoping Jason would still be there. The walk towards it was a walk of shame, she was defeated and it felt like everyone knew. She knew they didn't but it just felt like everyone could see that she wore no underwear under her clothes, it felt like everyone had allready seen the nudes. Of course most people didn't even see her as she passed in silence like she always did.

If Jason still sat by the table she would sit down next to him and hand him her black cotton underwear set. She was more than nervous as she would hand him her underwear from under the table as hidden as possible. She would try not to look at him, it would be hard looking into his green confident eyes she figured. She also didn't want anything to do with him, the less she saw of him the better she told herself.

Jason sat impassively as she burst out verbally in anger, getting up the table and storming off. He watched her go for a long moment, then stood and moved to a nearby food vendor, where he ordered a cup of tea before returning to the table, sitting down and sipping from the steaming cup. He waited patiently, knowing she had a while before her next class. If she didn't return before then, he would simply do as he threatened and move on. His lips pursed slightly in frustration. So much work and effort, wasted on a stubborn girl. Of course he could understand her point of view, but it still irritated him. To distract himself for the time being, he removed a book from his briefcase: Machiavelli's "The Prince". Leaning back with book in hand and tea in the other, he settled in to read.

Then, ten minutes later, he happened to glance up, glimpsing her approaching the table. His lips curled upward slightly, his neutral expression changing to one that was more of pride and pleasure. "I did wonder if you'd reconsider." He said simply and took the underwear from her under the table, dropping them into his bag without a thought. "We are far from done, my beautiful Alice, and you will receive more instructions from me. But for now, you may go. Unless, of course, you'd rather know exactly the kinds of things we are going to do together. I'd be happy to tell you." He said with a small smirk, taking another sip from his tea.

He considered her for a long moment, pleased that she had returned. Both because it meant he didn't waste all this time and effort, and because it meant he was winning- he was going to get what he wanted. She was, after all, the first and only girl he had put in this situation, the one he had chosen because she was smart and beautiful and attractive in every way. He had no intention of breaking her. No, he didn't want her to lose her hidden charms, or her clever mind and become and empty body, like a living toy. No, that would bore him, and she was far to interesting of a character. He simply intended to uncover those hidden submissive desires inside her, teach her what pleasure and excitement there was in giving him complete control. And maybe, just maybe, one day she might actually thank him for it.

He mocked her and in return she squinted her eyes without a smile. An ugly face to tell him she hated him even though she barelly knew him. He was her blackmailer after all, she had all rights to be angry with him. In her big glasses and beautiful hair it looked more cute than anything but her intentions were clear. She didn't like how he talked, she didn't like how he was, how he dressed. There was a perfection in his personality and without imperfection, perfection can't be. He wasn't perfect because he was too perfect in Alice's eyes, the irony. He told her she could leave if she didn't want to hear what he would do to her and of course she was curious but her pride told her she should leave. She could never stay, defeated she may be but she wouldn't lose her strength and honour.

Alice felt disgust towards everything he did, his accent, that he was drinking tea and that he was reading literature far from modern. Not that there was anything wrong with all this, the opposite. It told her about his positive attributes even more. The girl sat far out on her chair and tightly together so that she now that she stood up could do so quickly. She was actually quite tall and looked down at Jason as she said her good bye to him,

"I hope you never contact me again, freek! What is wrong with you?" she said and walked off, ending with a rhetorical question but at the same time she really wanted an answer to her question but didn't believe there was one she would be able to get. She felt with her walking how it felt different now that she wore no underwear underneath her layers of clothing. The rough fabric of the tight jeans and the looser, softer fabric of her shirt. Her light brown pony tail swinging from side to side with each of her steps. What ever Jason's intentions were she didn't like them. She would like them but if someone would have told her that in this moment she wouldn't have believed them. Alice was determined to hate and loathe every single thing with that man. For now though she needed something to eat before her next class if she wanted to 'survive'. She didn't want to eat but knew that she wouldn't be able to last through the day without it. She couldn't eat at her usual place though since Jason was there so she would need to find somewhere else.

Jason merely shrugged as she stood and snapped at him, the small smirk not leaving his face. "Yes, well. You must be prepared to be disappointed then." He said simply, and watched her go. After she vanished out of the food court, he stood, closing his bag and walking out to the parking lot, where a sleek black Audi awaited him. Getting in with a soft sigh, glad to have the first contact over, he drove away, heading home.

Once there, he set about with the next step. He retrieved a small cardboard box from a closet and some packing tape from a drawer before moving upstairs to a bedroom to gather a few bags, evidently the outcome of a shopping trip. He lay all of the items in them out on the table: first, a sleek, small laptop, probably not very expensive, but with webcam and internet, and a decent amount of storage. Second, a vibrator that could connect to other devices, allowing it to be controlled from anywhere. He had already synchronized it with his cell phone and laptop and routed the signal through the laptop he placed in the cardboard box. He additionally had sent a script to her phone to bounce the signal to his when it was close to the vibrator, so no matter where she went, he could control it. The third item was a small box, containing a key ring. The two keys on it unlocked the doors to a small house he had rented out for his own use, and mores specifically, for him to use her in until he could trust her with the location of his personal abode. The final object a ball gag, black and simple, with a silver clasp. With all these things placed in the box, he taped it up, then carefully placed a label with her dorm address on it.

He moved upstairs, changing into more casual, less noticeable clothing, a black hooded sweatshirt, dark jeans, and white t-shirt. He then tucked the package under his arm, headed to his car. After driving back to the campus, he parked outside her dorm building and entered to the lobby, where the resident desk was. He approached the girl working the desk and placed the box on it. "Hey, I was walking by outside and noticed this box had been hidden in the bushes. It has an address for one of the rooms here on it, so I figured I'd bring it in. Delivery must've not been able to bring it in here or something." He said, and the girl looked up, nodding slightly. "Sure, I'll make sure it gets to the right room. Thank you!" Jason nodded in response, a small smile on his face as he left the building once more.

Taking out his cell phone, he opened messaging and typed out a message to Alice's phone:

"You might want to hurry home, pet. You wouldn't want a roommate opening the box I just left for you. It might be... difficult to explain."

He with a little smirk, he sat back down in his car, relaxing back to muse some over his next plans.

Alice sat in class chewing on the end of her pencil, the lecturer was talking about another way to imagine an unknown finite amount dimensions, which of course she found to be boring. She listened and tried to take notes of what was and what was not important but it was far from her favourite subject. The lecturer was old and didn't much care about the student, he did it just because he had to. In a way these classes were both a waste of time for him and her including all her class mates. Alice had just leaned back after copying something from the many blackboards into her notebook as her phone flashed up. It of course was on silence and didn't make a sound. It was from a number she didn't know and instantly she got paranoid. She had stopped thinking about the man from earlier and what she and him had started but far from forgotten about it. The phone reminded her before she even knew it was him. As she read is text there were no doubts.

Alice quickly snuck her phone under her desk as she read the word "pet" in the message. No could read the text, no way she let anyone get a glimpse of it. Her heart started to beat faster as she read it and she had to read it twice to be sure about what stood in it. He had left something at her place, where she lived. He knew where she lived. His threats seemed more real the more time went by. Not only did he have her picture but he had more vital information about her besides them. He didn't lie about having her phone number neither. It was at this very moment, stuck in a crowded lecturing hall she couldn't get out of, that she realized that it all was way deeper than she had first believed. Anything could be in that box now waiting for her in her room but she couldn't get out. Alice would have to wait about 20 minute for the next break and then another five to ten minutes of walking back to her room. Luckily for her though, her roommates shouldn't come home within at least two hours.

Break came and she quickly gathered her things after not being able to listen to anything from class the last 20 minutes. All she could think about was his stupid smirking and self confident face. His words "You will be my little toy" and the written word "pet" didn't leave her mind. She tried to figure out what was in the box but just couldn't. She ran home, as fast as she could. Without having time to catch her breath she made it home in under three minutes and the text had been absolutely right. In her room stood a box, a small cardboard box. The young girl was breathing heavily and her face all red. Her lungs felt like they were going to collapse and her legs let out a complaining pain through out her calves. She opened the box and took out the items, one at a time. The first thing she took out, the thing on top was the gag. It was very simple yet elegant in its simplicity as it combined both the softer ball in black and the silver metal for the rest. For being a ball gag it didn't look cheap. Alice on the other hand layed it to the side. She didn't want to look or think about it. The second item she took out was the smaller box with a key ring, this gift was more mysterious. She didn't know where the keys went but guessed he would share that information with her for later. The third item was the vibrator which she barelly wanted to touch. It felt disgusting for some reason. She had never seen one in real life before but she knew well what it was. Lastly she took out the computer.

All four things were now before her but she couldn't really get it. The computer was not very special, the one she allready had was probably better and the other things gave her a clear message but what else? It made her curious, she didn't understand it fully. She hesitated, glancing over at her phone. Before she knew it she had it in her hands looking at the text from before. She decided to answer it, "What do you want me to do with these things? Leave me alone!" was her answer. The first line was from curiosity, the second for a shallow attempt to get out of it once more. Meanwhile waiting for an answer she put all of it back down into the box just in case one of her roommates would walk in through the door.

Jason waited patiently in his car as he waited for a response, knowing full well that there would be one. As he did, he typed out a quick line of code that would save his number into her phone. When she unlocked it the next time and looked at the conversation with him, the number at the top of the screen would blink out, and the word "Master" would replace it. Another specific line of code made her unable to change that name. No matter how she tried, it would always allow her to edit it, but save the contact as "Master". Another exercise to show her how futile resisting this was. A tad cruel, perhaps, but it would get the message across.

Sure enough, there was a text from her, a soft tone chiming from his cell phone. He picked it up and read the message, smirking at those last three words. Was she going to end every sentence in every conversation with telling him to go away? It should be fairly obvious that such a thing was not going to happen. Amused for a moment, he let her wonder, and then typed out another reply.

"Everything will be explained. Put the vibrator inside you and turn it on. The gag and keys will be important later. The laptop's password is your telephone number." Tapping the send button, he acknowledged that there wasn't very much explanation there, mostly just instruction. However, instead of telling her what the laptop was for, he'd rather give her a bit of a shock. The hard drive on it was filled almost to capacity with kinky porn, images of girls in bondage, on their knees, gagged, blindfolded, tied. Just to give her an idea of what was to come. He hoped that she would look on it purely out of curiosity, and then, after her initial reaction of shock (and likely disgust expressed in his direction) she would actually secretly want to go back and look through it. Of course, he would know when she did, as he could track every twitch of the cursor on that device, and watch exactly what happened on the screen.

He typed out another text with a small smirk on his face, knowing that it was likely to give her chills and make her beyond uncomfortable.

"I don't trust you to follow my orders yet, so send me a picture of the vibrator inside you, pet."

And he hit send.

Alice looked at her new gifts before looking back at her phone to see if there was an answer. There wasn't, not yet. Instead she noticed something new, the number he sent his texts from had been saved as a contact under the name of "Master". A frown formed on her face as she tried to change it to something else but without success. She tried different names, "Douche" and "Dick" being two examples of mean names that she without success tried. It left a clear message to her, to him she was his pet and he wanted her to see him as a master. At this moment she saw it as degrading but she would learn that it was more than that. These roles couldn't exist without the other. They would compliment each other in their future erotic relationship he was forcing her into.

While trying her best to change the name, the phone gave out a buzz and she quickly opened the text. She couldn't explain it but she felt a need to see the text as quickly as possible. Perhaps this was because of fear or curiosity, she didn't know. It didn't say much, what caught her interest was that she now had a password for the laptop. She had to find out what was on it, what was so hidden that it needed a password specifically designed for her. She didn't care about the vibrator instruction, not for now. She opened up the laptop and clicked the power button. The mystery of it all made her feel like a detective, solving a riddle. She hated herself for finding enjoyment in it all, even the slightest but she couldn't help it. If he would ask though she would definitely answer that she didn't enjoy it just to stay strong and not give in to him. She wrote in her phone number as the computer asked her for one and just as he had told her it worked. The text "Welcome..." stood on the screen as it loaded its way in. The desktop of the computer was clean and without much but a single folder in the middle of it named "Alice", she opened it. Alice made a soft girly sound as she breathed in from suprise. The folder was filled with pictures of girls in different humiliating and degrading positions. Everything from women all tied up with cum over their faces to girls on their knees with open mouths and humiliating texts written all over their bodies. She shut the computer screen down quickly. Jason was bringing more and more erotic thoughts and ideas into the young innocent brain.

At first she was going to lie, tell him she had the vibrator inside of her but his next text made sure she wouldn't get away with it. He wanted pictures. She didn't know what to do, did she do as he told her or resist? He ended with the word "pet", making it even harder to accept a defeat and do it. Alice couldn't do anything but listen though, for now it wasn't that bad. As long as she wasn't like one of those girls in the pictures on her computer.

Just to be sure no one would come in through the door, Alice collected the things into the box once more and headed to her bathroom and locked the door. Her heart was beating, it was not easy doing something like this but it was worth stopping those pictures leaking out all over campus. Pulling down her pants she sat down on the hard bathroom floor and took out the black vibrator that was around the size of a thumb. She looked at it for a long while before taking curage to herself to put it inside of her. She took a picture of her vagina, her clitoris to be seen at the top of the picture and the black dot of the vibrator sticking out the tight pussy. She hesitated a while before sending it but finally did with the word, "Happy?"

Jason calmly waited for a reply, knowing that her first reaction would be to investigate the computer. He glanced at his laptop, set up in the passenger seat, and watched as it monitored that laptop. He saw it power on and log in, then the quick glance inside that one folder. Quickly after, the screen went black with only small red text - "Computer Closed". He waited for a long moment, wondering if she was just going to ignore his instructions. If she did, he'd have to teach her a little lesson. Fortunately for her, however, her next text came in with the lovely view of her tight pink pussy fitted with the vibrator. He switched apps on his phone, sending a signal to the vibrator to tell it to turn on, long, 10 second pulses of vibration every five minutes. Switching back to his messenger, he typed a response.

"I am pleased by your obedience, yes. Let's see if that continues, my little toy. You are to complete any tasks you have for the evening before eight pm. At that time I will send you an address. You are to take the keys and go to that address, enter, strip naked, and kneel by the door and wait." He sent the message, and then added another. "You may not remove the toy, pet."

He had to admit that the picture she had sent him aroused him thoroughly, and the pleasure of being able to tease her with the vibrating toy from afar was even better. He planned to relieve some of this tense arousal tonight, likely all over her pretty young face and pretty breasts. He pulled his car into drive and drove home, sitting down at a desk to muse over plans for her. He had already put in some orders for some equipment - bondage and the like, racks to restrain her to, toys, handcuffs. But also he wanted to carefully plan out exactly how he was going to make her enjoy this, how he was going to teach her to enjoy submission. By the looks of her compliance, she already enjoyed it some...

He would wait until eight forty-five to arrive at the house, so that she would spend plenty of time kneeling on the floor, vibrator teasing her every few minutes, simply waiting. It would give her time to realize exactly what was happening, and, hopefully, to realize exactly how arousing and exciting the scenario could be. Naked, kneeling, toy in place. He had every intention of just using her delicious mouth tonight, not fucking her. Forcing her to taste, lick, kiss, and suck his cock until he covered her in cum, like the little slut she would become.

Unless, of course, she begged for him to take her... Then he just might. But such a thing was highly unlikely from the stubborn girl who hated his guts, however. Though... get her horny and wet enough, and she might do just that. The thought of her wet, horny, and kneeling, her pussy dripping, begging him to fuck her - that drove him wild with desire.

While Alice sat there waiting for an answer to her picture, anything, she still had the vibrator inside of her. She sat on her fit round ass and legs spread waiting when suddenly the vibrator turned on. She had no idea how but it started to let out an almost unnoticable buzzing sound as she felt her body jump in suprise and she grasped in the air with a high pitched "Mmmh!" sound. She wanted to take it out, not that it didn't feel good, it felt great. She just didn't want it inside of her, she felt embarassed. Her now shaky fingers and body suddenly filled with adrenaline from the suprise made it hard to get a hold of it and before she managed to get it out her phone buzzed, telling her there was another text.

The vibrator stopped as she read the text. The timing for it, getting a text just as the vibrator turned on, had made a mark in her subconcious. A text from "Master" ment pleasure. She was not allowed to remove the vibrator, her "toy" from him to his toy in turn. She didn't answer the text but she decided then and there that she would go to the building just to check it out but she wasn't going to strip naked and kneel. She felt as if that was far beneath her. What Alice didn't know in this moment though was that the vibrator would switch on every five minutes for ten seconds and it would influence her decision for later. She dressed back on, of course without the underwear which she wasn't allowed to wear without permission. She stood up and looked at herself in the mirror for a short while. The blue eyes looking back at her seemed distant, they didn't look like her own for her. As if she wasn't the girl she had been earlier that day. She got interupted though as the vibrator once more turned on. Alice's thighs and ass got tense as her hands rushed to the crotch of her jeans. Her knees felt weak and a whimper grasping for air escaped from between her lips. Ten seconds later it was over.

Alice gathered everything into the box once more besides the vibrator that was left inside of her pussy and put the box far under her bed where no one would ever hopefully find it. She sat down on her bed, staring into the wall on the other side in silence. She didn't know how to react, how exactly to feel. Lost, thinking of nothing she sat there but once more she got interupted by the vibrator that sent her mind to fully different places. It scared her as she felt like she never could know when it would turn on. At the beginning it was there like something she wanted to avoid, she felt fear towards the feelings it would send through her but as hours passed it had slowly teased her for so long that she started to long for the next wave to hit her. She tried to study but there was no use since she constantly found herself staring of into nothing unable to focus. She also constantly found herself glancing over at the bed, knowing what was under it. She made some food but couldn't get herself to eat it all up. She had no appetite.

The clock ticked closer and closer to eight pm and the closer it was the more nervous she became. At first it had seemed so far away but now it wasn't long until he expected her to be at the address he had sent her. The more nervous she became the worse (or the better depending on how you look at it) the vibrator felt. The house he wanted her to be at was not that close to her own home. Alice took her old bike and on the way she wasn't very aware to the world around her. She just ride her bike, crossed roads without looking and almost got hit by a car. The evening was beautiful, the sky gently orange at the horizon that switched to white and then to blue. A group of people looked with strange eyes at her as she let out a moan passing them by from another turn of teasing pleasure of her pussy. She found the house and tested her key which worked perfectly. Looking at her phone she noticed that she was late by five minutes but it seemed to be fine since no one else seemed to be around. The house felt empty, quiet, and dark. She didn't feel like turning on the lights.

She hadn't planned on taking of her clothes but the vibrator had teased her, torned her down during the afternoon so much that she was weaker in will and ended up doing as she was ordered. Fifteen minutes over eight she started to undress, convinced by the urges the vibrator had built up inside her body. She wondered where he was, if he would ever even show up. She would wait for almost 30 minutes, naked on her knees with only a vibrator inside of her and her big glasses on her nose. Her hair in a loose ponytail, her skin light and smooth. She got hornier and hornier the longer she waited and she hated herself for it. The vibrator helped her to wait, reminding her of him and made her keep her mind off time. She was scared, more than anything else. Her clothes were nicely folded and put to the side. She sat on her knees, legs tightly together, her back bent forwards in shame, her hands in her lap.

At exactly eight forty-five, Jason's car pulled into the driveway of that house, the engine shutting down quietly. He stepped out, dressed in long black pants and a black shirt that was so well-ironed the collar looked like it might be sharp. His black shoes made a soft click on the paved walk up to the front door, slow and steady. With a soft sound of moving mechanisms, his key unlocked the door and he stepped inside, setting his keys on the small table directly to the right of the door. Then he turned and looked down at her, smiling only slightly.

"I won't punish you this time, since I haven't taught you yet, but that is not how you should kneel. Back straight, present those pretty tits. Legs apart, hands on your thighs." He instructed, his voice firm and unyielding, yet patient and calm. "You folded your clothes neatly, which is also a requirement. Good girl." He flipped on the nearest light, looking down at her with a small smile. "Now, let me establish some rules. You will address me as Master or Sir after every sentence you speak. You are not to speak without being spoken to, or unless you ask permission first. Whenever I tell you to arrive in a private place, I expect to find you in this position, naked, vibrator in place, and, later, likely an anal plug. You may not have sex with anyone else, nor will you enter into a romantic relationship. I control your sex life. You will answer any question I ask, and you will respond to texts as fast as humanly possible. You may not masturbate unless I am watching, or you film it and send the video to me - even then you must have permission. Finally, and most importantly, any failure to follow the rules or any unpleasantness will result in a punishment. And believe me, I can be creative." He paused for a long moment, brushing a strand of hair from her face, his fingers trailing her jaw. "Do you understand?" He whispered quietly, knowing she could hear him.

Her response might be slightly delayed as he pressed a button on the side of his phone to send a signal to the vibrator, causing pulses of powerful vibrations at words like "Master", "Sir", "naked", "vibrator", "plug", "sex", "masturbate", "permission". "Tell me, pretty slut, how wet are you? How horny has that teasing vibrator made you? Are you dripping your pussy juices all over the floor?" He teased, smirking slightly, his eyes wandering down her body to the most intimate place between her legs.

She had sat on her knees for what felt like so long that she didn't know what the time was when she finally heard someone walk outside and put a key into the lock and turned it. The sound of unlocking the door sounded so loud to her who had sat in silence for so long. It felt like a thousand locks were unlocked exactly at the same time around her. Alice glanced up at the door as it opened and wasn't sure who it was until she heard his voice, the same as the one from earlier. She was scared, the fear inside of her was of a kind she yet hadn't felt before now. Jason felt so powerful as he stood over her kneeling posture and she felt so weak and fragile.

He started with giving her a lecture in how to kneel, something so simple and she had failed. But at the same time he was understanding, he knew she didn't know so he said he wasn't going to punish her. In the future she would look back at this day and smile, in the future when she loved him and everything he did to her. Alice followed her instructions as her fear had grown and she didn't dare do anything to anger or dissapoint him. She straightened her back and instantly looked taller where she kneeled and more respectable. Her body looked more healthy and slim. She pushed out her chest and therewith her young perky breasts, her nipples had gotten hard from the coldness of being naked. She then continued to follow his orders and spread her legs and put her hands on her fit thighs. She believed he wanted her to have her head up as well and therefore lifted her bent neck and looked straight forwards into the door. Her facial expression showed the fear inside of her but at the same time looked emotionless. Her eyes looked like defeated and she didn't smile or frown.

Jason continued to speak, his voice that of a leader. He could contain himself and deal with the situation almost professionally. She felt how he knew exactly what he was doing, she didn't stand a chance. He gave her a compliment and she felt a small feeling of pride inside of her and with it happiness but it didn't show on her face more than a small twitch on her lips. The light turned on, showing him her skin and nudity more in detail. The lights for her on the other hand just reminded her of the situation and that it all got closer and closer. He started talking about rules and as he did the vibrator went on a higher setting than before in pulses on the words he wanted it to, printing those words in her mind. He kept on talking even though she let out loud whines and whimpers as the vibrator did its thing. She felt her juices drip down and drip against the floor under her. He made threats and she swallowed in fear and lack of confidence. He touched her for the first time and it made her all tense as he brushed away her hair softly and then explore her jawline. His whisper felt like it would be able to give her a heart attack from how hard her heart was beating inside of her chest.

"Yes..." she said but she was smart and quick to correct herself. "Yes Sir..." but she was not sure if she was supposed to say Sir or Master so she corrected herself once more to be on the safe side, "Yes Master." Her nervousity was easily heard in her voice, not only from answering a question three times. Her eyes avoided his but she couldn't help but look up at them from time to time to search for some kind of approval or something. Her voice was beautiful, that of an intellectual young woman. "I'm not wet... Sir..." she lied, too embarassed to admit her feelings but in reality it was driving her crazy. She felt like she wanted to masturbate and never stop, she wanted to be fucked, she wanted anything just the feeling would go away.

As she assumed the corrected position, he smiled pleasantly. "There you go, pet. All of you on display, beautiful and sexy." He teased, his hand cupping her head. He quirked an eyebrow as she told him that she wasn't wet. "Hm?" he hummed, smirking. His free hand clicked a button on the side of his phone, kicking the vibrator into the highest setting for a long twenty seconds as he spoke. "You've had a toy inside you for over an hour, buzzing away, teasing you every ten minutes." Another click of a button and the vibrator stopped. His hand slid slowly down her body, tracing the soft flesh of her breast and around the edge of her nipple. "Why don't I check myself?" He said, his hand slowly sliding down her body, fingers teasing over her stomach, down, slipping through the fine hairs between her legs... And then he stopped, moving them away.

Then, suddenly his hand was cupping her dripping sex, a finger circling her sensitive clit. "Mmm, feels like you're lying to me. That's also not allowed." he said, voice stern. "You're going to have to earn your way to an orgasm, pretty little slut." He said. His eyes swept down her body, a smirk flicking across his face as he noted the small little puddles she had made on the floor. His hands went to his belt, unfastening it, unbuttoning his pants and unzipping the fly. "You're going to put that lovely mouth of yours to work." He said quietly, and withdrew his manhood from his pants. He was long and thick, hairless and clean, rapidly growing hard mere inches from her face. "Open your mouth." He instructed, his tone one of authority.

She was so perfect, kneeling before him, exposed, waiting. Submissive. Already she had changed from the girl who he first met. She had accepted what he was doing to her, and, on some level, she was enjoying it. A smile crossed his face. He had done well. She was going to be a perfect little sex toy, and he'd enjoy her lovely voice, figure, and demeanor for a good long while. He intended to introduce her to far more than she could ever imagine, and he would start with teaching her that his pleasure came first. He would put her in her place, her new one, on her knees with her mouth around his cock, and then teach her how to enjoy being tied up and teased. Or perhaps he'd take her out to a movie and finger her secretly, forcing her to remain quiet as he brought her to the edge and denied her that climax. So many lovely options, from handcuffs to photographs to videos of her wet and squirming. He would enjoy every bit of her.

"Tell me, how did you like the gift I left for you on the laptop, hm? Did it scare you? Make you uncomfortable? Or, perhaps, somewhere deep inside you, it caused something to stir... a desire. Maybe you'd like it, being tied up and fucked? You're going to find out, I promise." he added, a hand sliding into her hair and slowly pulling her toward him, bringing her face to his hard, throbbing cock.

Alice felt shame. The shame of being here naked was unbearable but ontop of all that she had to deal with his words about her. She was on display for him and she knew it was true. The blush grew deeper as he called her beautiful and sexy but she didn't understand that it wasn't from shame, rather more embarassment if there was a difference between the two. The vibrator went once more fast inside of her, longer than ever before. The young girl arched forwards, unable to hold her position. She bit her lower lip while whining, she didn't want to let out moans but the whines probably showed him how she was feeling anyways. When it stopped she slowly straightened out her body once more with a sad face, once more, from shame and embarassment. She felt his hand travell over her skin and she got tense. It felt like he knew, had seen and had felt every inch of her body and yet this was just the beginning. Alice Walker would be a new person.

She grasped for air as he suddenly teased her clitoris with a finger while the other felt how wet she was. She hated herself for wanting him to continue touching her but she also hated him even more for wanting to touch her. She knew exactly what he ment as he started to take out his cock. His hands moved quickly and without holdback as he got his big cock out. It stood right before her eyes, filling her with fear. She had never seen a cock this up close before, all the men (boys) she had slept with before had just done it and then it was over. Alice had never had one in her mouth, ever. So now, that one was this close to her and it all was inevitable, she felt fear. She glaced up at him with her blue eyes and he felt giant before her where she stood on her knees. Her lips twitched as she slowly parted them but her mouth wasn't really opened. She sniffed, trying to get a clue of what it would taste and feel like for her from how it smelled.

As he started talking about the laptop, Alice instantly felt insecure. She didn't know how she felt about it. She knew that she didn't like it, right? She was scared of her own feelings and denied them. At the same time it scared her that he had plans of tying her up and then... fucking her. She couldn't imagine the fear it would fill her with to be without control as he used her, raped her. She wondered if she should've gone to the police but she knew she couldn't, the risk was too big. Luckily, partly, Alice didn't have to answer his questions as his hands found their place in her thick soft hair and pushed her towards his cock. She closed her eyes, thinking she had to do it or it would just be worse if she didn't.

The pointy head of the cock pushed against her plump lips and she let her mouth open along with his size, her lips never left his shaft as it slid gently into place inside of her mouth. She opened her eyes as she believed the worst part was over. It had a distant taste she couldn't describe, it was not positive but she could deal with it. What was worse was the idea of having a cock, a penis, inside of her mouth, disgusting. Her tounge felt pushed away, under the throbbing meat, wanting the cock out it pushed against it. From her nervous and scared emotions her mouth was full of saliva. Alice raised an arm and pushed her glasses further up on her nose as they had started to glide down.

Jason let out a soft sigh of pleasure as his head slipped into her wet, warm mouth, her tongue sliding along the underside as it pressed against the foreign object. He could tell she was apprehensive, and caught how she eyed his cock, like it was strange and new to her. "Have you never had a cock in your mouth?" He questioned, hand pushing her slowly further down on the rod. "You had better get used to it, as I intend to teach you to love making me cum with your beautiful lips and delicious tongue." He whispered softly to her, his voice carrying the husky undertones of dominance and arousal.

He smirked for a moment. "Come on, fit it all inside you." He instructed, pressing firmly on the back of her head and shifting his hips forward, causing his thick member to push back toward the back of her mouth. "Or maybe you'd like it if I as a bit more rough, and put it all in for you?" He growled, and in a single motion forced her lips to the base of his throbbing member, a soft growl of pleasure issuing from his throat as he held her there for a long moment. "Good girl." He muttered.

He took his phone out of his pocket with a spare hand and clicked the vibrator on, a soft buzz to keep her aroused, horny, and distracted, but not enough to bring her to orgasm. Then he set the phone on the table by his keys. Releasing her head, he let her move back some before issuing another command. "Fuck my cock with your mouth, pretty slut. Worship my cock and balls with your lips and tongue. Do a good job, or I'll simply fuck your lovely face myself." He taunted, fingers lacing in her hair and threatening to pull her back down his long, thick shaft.

As Alice was about to answer the question about ever having cock in her mouth before this she was going to answer it with a simple short "No...". With the big cock in her mouth though, what came out was more along the lines of "Nouhg... gsshlm", the latter 'g' and 's' heavy sound coming from her opening her lips from around the cock and accidentally drool saliva down her chin that she tried her best to slurp up but without great success. His voice put even more fear inside of her body, there was a beast hiding in his words and she was the caught prey.

Jason's cock moved further into her mouth, deeper and deeper slowly. As it reached the back of her tiny mouth, pressing against the throat, her gag reflex kicked in and made her start coughing saliva around his crotch and her chin once more. She wanted it out and believed he knew, she kept coughing but he seemed to have no interest in what she wanted. Instead he pushed quickly, without warning, deeper with one hard thrust that made the cock push its way inside the throat. Alice's cute little nose pressed softly against him as she now was this deep down on the cock. She couldn't breath, she gaged, spitting and coughing as much as her body possibly could. She wanted it out, more than anything. To make it all worse he started her vibrator inside of her and this time he left it on. The hand keeping her down soon left its place though and she used all her power to get it out which it happily did from all the saliva covering it. Thick strains of saliva hung between her lips and the member.

He threatened her and she was scared of being face fucked, more scared than anything. In this moment she felt like anything but that would be better. So, she listened and did as he told her. Tears once more dripping down her cheeks she threw herself back onto the cock. Her eyes looked up at him in fear of doing anything wrong as her lips moved back and forth on it quickly. She didn't want to do anything wrong so she forced herself to go deep enough onto it that she would gag. Moving back and forth quickly, her lips tense and sealed around his shaft she let out a "gagrl... galmg... agrgrgl..." repeating sound. She looked like a mess, tears running and bubbles of saliva forming in the small openings that formed when her lips opened slightly from the shaft. She found it hard to keep her balance where she sat, moving back and forth on the cock and had no other option but to take her hands from her lap and put them on each side of his hips. Her fingers took a firm grip. Her glasses started to drift further and further down her nose in her movement and in a try to keep them still so they wouldn't fall off she leaned her head more and more back while still trying her best to continue the rhythm.

Jason groaned softly as she slid off his cock, retreating after having it buried in her throat. Her muffled sounds, coughs, and slurps made him smirk as he looked down at her, working feverishly at his cock, making herself gag and suck at the thick shaft. "Good girl." He praised in a husky whisper. "You're going to learn to love having my cock in your mouth. Everything I make you do, you will realize you enjoy, if you just let yourself." he stopped speaking for a long while, simply groaning and moaning softly as she forced his cock into her mouth.

Then the hand in her hair pressed her head closer again. "Force that cock into your throat, slut, stick out your tongue. I want to feel that tongue on my balls and your nose pressed against me again." he ordered, his hand threatening to make her do it if she couldn't force herself to make that plunge. His tone indicated no mercy or intent to back down, and his eyes looked down at her with the light of arousal and pleasure in them, with stern command lining his gaze. "Look up at me as you choke on my cock, pet." He whispered. "You're my little toy now, you understand? And I'm going to teach you to love it." His hips pushed toward her slightly, his free hand gently wiping the tears away from her messy face, almost as if caring for her. Then he leaned down slightly and whispered. "If you want me to let you cum tonight, you have to hold my cock all the way in your throat for 20 seconds. Understand?" Another click of the phone made the vibrator go up a notch, it's intensity harder to ignore as it stimulated her.

His orgasm was quickly building from her efforts and the sexy sight of her on her knees, saliva dripping from her lips, and the high of having so much control over her. His cock throbbed between her lips and against her tongue, precum leaking from the tip to tease her taste buds with it's strange musky flavor. While this might warn her that he was close, he was not going to waste his cum by pouring it into her mouth. No, there was a perfectly lovely opportunity to degrade her further and show her exactly how much like the girls in the pictures she was.

In fact...

Picking up his phone, he quickly unlocked it, and switched to his camera app. It took a mere fifteen seconds for him to have a dozen photos of her pretty lips wrapped around his thick manhood, her perky breasts and hard nipples beneath the throbbing shaft, and the small puddle of her juices on the floor beneath her. What a lovely sight she was. Of course, it also gave him more thigns to use against her, should she decide she was going to try and fight back. Though she seemed to have given up all rebellion entirely.

More and more of Alice's light brown hair left the pony tail and hung down her face and eyes in a mess. The pony tail still held up the longer parts though which made nothing get in the way of the sloppy blowjob. Right at this moment she didn't think of much, her full attention was in her actions but problems she would have to deal with later would be alot. Everything from how her life was changing to simpler things such as just getting home. Now though, he was everything in her world and he was a nightmare. At least that was what she wanted it to be.

He wanted her to take the whole cock a second time, all the way down her throat and she knew she would have to try. She didn't want to but at least this time she knew she would be able to do it, right? She had after all more or less done it before. As long as she got there on her own he wouldn't keep her there she told herself and then she would be able to escape it if she wouldn't be able to handle it, physically and mentally. He wiped the tears of her face as she looked up at him, she didn't cry anymore now that she had been given sometime to regain herself but him wiping them away warmed the small part of her soul that still could be positively affected. With eyes locked, his green ones to her blue, she forced her tounge out under his throbbing cock and with it opened her lips a little more as the tip of it now just stuck out above her lower saliva covered lip. She let out a mumbled whine moan as the vibrator went up a notch and her eyebrows leaned outwards in the pleasure it gave her and her pulsing body. The taste of the cock was a little different now, more repellent and disgusting but she was stuck with it. There was nothing she could do but live with it. She didn't exactly know from where this taste came but didn't spend time thinking about it.

Alice let the big hard cock slide down her throat and she soon found herself in the position she had been in just some minutes before. The cock gaged her and she let out a "ghhlhh" sound while keeping eyecontact with the man. Her nose against the lower parts of his fit stomach and her tounge touching skin beneath the cock. What the tounge touch she didn't know, she couldn't focus on it. Her glasses had also fallen so far down her nose that the cold glass leaned against his body. Without her glasses on she didn't see him very clear, the blur of a man standing over her was all. She kept this position, unable to breath, for she didn't know how long. Seconds passed but she didn't know how many. She felt her sight slowly get dark around the corners and she had to get air or she would pass out. With it she let the cock once more slide out of her mouth and over her tounge as she grasped for air and cleared her throat from the thickness of her saliva. Thick viscous saliva hung from her lips and chin and with both hands she adjusted her now glasses that even them hadn't been able to escape the mess. She knew he had taken photos of her but she didn't care, she did care but not in this very moment. Once more she looked up at him, feeling tired and close to exhausted.

Back
Top Bottom