Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Multi-para female RPer looking for a long-term RP partner

Status
Not open for further replies.

Marzanna the Cruel

Meteorite

Welcome to my thread. I will keep this sweet and short by starting with my filters:

I will not roleplay:
✘Incest
✘Furries (scaled anthropomorphic/humanoid creatures are O.K.)
✘Reciprocal romance
✘Femboys
✘Underaged human characters, or any character that is not sexually mature.

A quick overview of what I am looking for in my next roleplay:
✓ 4-8 paragraphs per post
✓ Fantasy/Science Fictional/Modern
✓ Story-like details
✓ Plot driven, multi-dimensional characters
✓ Heavy smut, without sacrificing the story

I play a range of characters, and will even occasionally play multiple characters with varying personalities. Whether I'm playing the role of a hungry succubus or a naive schoolgirl, if you are looking for a partner to "dominate" or "submit" to your character, I doubt that we will be a good fit. My character's demeanor will change however I see appropriate. I am a big fan of story and plot and polarized roles tend to hold me back.

In general, I like to play the role of strong and intelligent female characters-- cocky and confident, but not without faults that cannot be exposed. If possible, I'd want to roleplay with a partner that is just as strong-willed (if not stronger) than my own... someone that knows how to "handle" me, yeah?

OCC talk: Meh. Try me, but no promises. I'm just generally uninterested, but I'm nice sometimes?

Post-frequency, and absences: I am a busy lady and my availability fluctuates. At times, I will be able to post several times a day and at other times, only once. If I wish to discontinue the roleplay, I will let you know-- and I expect the same from any future partners.

Location: I prefer to roleplay in threads. I will consider PM and e-mail. I will not roleplay via instant messengers.

+++​

RE: Literate female roleplayer looking for a long-term roleplay partner for fiction plots

I just want to preserve the 2nd post of this thread.

RE: Literate female RPer looking for a long-term RP partner (sample post available)

I went camping! Pardon my absence. I am replying to private messages now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom