Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

"Captured Spy" MxM BDSM, needing a dom

Status
Not open for further replies.

GreenHawke

Meteorite
Alright, the story I thus far have is being that my character is a spy/thief caught by your character within his home attempting to steal an expensive and rare item from your character.Disclaimer: As long as your character is male or masculine-ly gendered (as in nonbinary) I do not care what your ooc gender may be. BDSM, torture, humiliation, and whatever other kinks you may want to add will be included. I am flexible with story, writing style, and subject matter. I honestly dont mind as long as whatever is written is readable. Thank you to any and all who respond!

The starter (albeit, a flexible scenario that I am willing to adapt)
Astryk, a young and street-wise thief, had just entered the well-embellished house. He was prepared to obtain the items his boss had specified, along with a couple trophies for himself. Quickly spotting the rather luxurious vase his boss had gone into great detail about, making well certain to tell Astryk numerous times of its importance; Astrik walked forward from the back door. It hadnt taken him mich time to pick the lock; although, the obvious difficulty of defusing such a well-made contraption had occupied more than the average amount of time he usually took. Smirking, he reached forward, gently grasping the jewl-encrusted and brightly painted vase with both hands. Suddenly, he heard the sound of heavy footsteps close by. The immaculately clean room began to shine, reflecting the sharp electric light from above. Standing in a nearby doorway was the owner of the house Astryk had infiltrated. Having been adequately surprised and stunned, he dropped the vase causing it crack. A few jagged pieces were strewn about the floor. Astryk nervously looked around for an effective escape route, but finding none turned back to the angry man before him, "Uh. I-I can explain..."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom