Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

I RISE! [Male Perspective]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yiffseeker

Super-Earth
BACK FROM THE DEAD, BITCHES

Hey all, let me start by saying a bit about myself, when it comes to kinks and preferences!

I'm now available on kik! Send me a pm with an idea and request, and I'll get back
to you!I don't like to disclose my gender, if that makes you uncomfortable, sorry. Please don't question me about my age, either, just know that i'm legal by site and other rules.I'm also not the biggest fan of being flirted with due to me being engaged. So don't do that. Lastly, because I'm a total degenerate, please no irl pictures, drawings/anime/etc only, irl pics turn me off. I am an rper of some skill, generally able to do at least 1-3 paragraphs but I don't mind one-liners. My job and living conditions makes it slightly difficult to reply sometimes, but i'm usually not gone for more than a week. Feel free to bug me about replies, sometimes I just plain forget. Lastly, smut-only please. Story is ok, but i'd like to revolve pretty much all around sex.

MY CURRENT BIG CRAVING

Really craving mxm right now, along with rape!

KINKS

F list is in my signature, but I'ma put my big time kinks here so they show up in the search

YES PLEASE NOW

Furries, Monsters, Insects, oviposition/egg laying, Incest, Bestiality, Being raped, Being molested, group sex/gangbangs/gangrape, completely unrealistic cum, watersports

SURE, WHY NOT?

It's hard for me to list things that i'm simply "ok" with, but if I had to throw some down, I'm ok with any and all pairings. F/M, M/M, F/F, FUTA/M etc, etc. I'm also ok with pretty much all monster and animal types!

OH HELL NAW

death, gore, some others but again, ask me.

FANDOM PLOT TIME

This is in no particular order, but i'll bold who I wanna play.

NINTENDO
Bowser/Peach
OC/Bowser [mxm preferred!]
OC/Rosalina, peach, pretty much any and all nintendo girls
Imp Midna/Link
Link/Monsters
Wolf Link/Zelda
Samus/Monsters

MONSTER HUNTER
Oc/monsters [mxm preferred!]

SMITE
Oc/pretty much any goddess
Fenrir/Goddess
Ne Zha/Monsters

LEAGUE
Anything involving Kindred, Illaoi, Fizz, Jungle Monsters, and most other champs.

SOUL CALIBUR
Oc/Oc
Oc/Cassandra, Sophitia, Pyrrah, Taki, Xiba

BORDERLANDS
Oc/Oc

POKEMON
Mon/Mon
Mon/Trainer
Trainer/Mon+Trainer

DIABLO
Oc/Monsters

Fallout
Oc/monsters

Elder Scrolls/ Skyrim / Oblivion etc
Oc/Oc
Oc/Monsters+animals

BLAZBLUE

Pretty much any of the girls/Rapists or select males. Very open, none of the lolis though, Inquire Within! Really Craving Makoto Nanaya, Taokaka, and Tsubaki Yayoi!

PAYDAY: THE HEIST

The guys/Hostages. Could go any way when it comes to sexuality!

SONIC THE HEDGEHOG

Tails/any, including OCs.

DISGAEA

any and all welcome! Laharl, Etna, etc.

SMUTTY SUGGESTIONS

Please remember that all of these can work in reverse, with me as dom,sub,or switch with you as same.

Four-Legged friend: Basically my guy fucks/gets fucked by his new dog!

Pervert bully: My guys bully decides that tormenting me isn't so satisfying now, so they decide to find new ways to mess with me!

Defeat of the kingdom: The kingdom has fallen and the prince has been taken by the enemy! What fate might befall him?

THE LAND OF GENERIC IDEAS

animal/animal
all incest plots
animal/human
demon/human
alien/human
monster girl [or boy] harem/human
slave/master
pokemon/pokemon
pokemon/human
teacher/student
kidnapper/victim [i'd rather be victim]