Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

ReVamping my Bluemoon account, Searching for m for mxf or mxm

Status
Not open for further replies.

Abby Locke

Star
Welcome!

For those who do not know me, I'm Abby! I've been away from Bluemoon for awhile but now I'm back and ready to play. If we have roleplayed in the past please feel free to message me and we can talk about restarting a roleplay or starting a new one if you are interested. Between life, school and work unfortunately Bluemoon had to be sacrificed for awhile.

First, what I'm looking for with this thread.

A fairly literate role player. I wont ask for a book, but 2 or 3 paragraphs per post would be ideal.

Can be a romance, slow-building or love at first sight. Character development will give you extra brownie points.

When it comes to plot I will do quite a bit, from heart-wrenching to even the more darker side of relationships. Pitch me something classic with a twist or brainstorm something new, please no simple 'hey check out my thread for ideas'.

If you get bored, please, let me know so I know that you haven't just forgotten about me. And PLEASE if you don't want to continue our roleplay just tell me. I won't bitch flip on you.

I typically enjoy a smut to plot ratio of 50-50, but that is also negotiable depending on what my partner and I discuss. I prefer to write in third person as well.

Special Announcement!
Find the easter egg and get high priority! Those who show up without it will be politely declined.

ROLE PLAY ON'S
1. MxF, MxM (with the right partner for MxM)
2. SMBD (slave\master, Shibari and other forms of bondage. ask for specifics)
3. Fandoms
4. AUs and Originals
5. Threesomes or polyamory depending on the plotline (ask about this, please don't assume)
6. Large cock
7. Dirty talk
8. Some dubcon/noncon depending on the story line.
9. Public Displays (whether punishment or play. ie: greek party )
10. Whips, crops, floggers, paddles ect.
11. Lingerie, forced clothes wearing or nudity
12. Orgasm delay\denial, multiple orgasms, sexual exhaustion\heats
13. Toys. Dildo's, vibrators, clamps, plugs, chastity\teasing harnesses
14. Pleasure enhancers. oils, aphrodisiacs or mind tricks (pon farr\force bonds\loki)

ROLE PLAY OFFS
1. FxF I don't do it. I'm interested in the naughty bits I don't have.
2. Blood. Gore. And anything that belongs in the toilet (I.E. Scat, Urine ect.)
3. bodiliy functions (ie: farting, vomit ect)
4. cheating
5. god modding
6. zombies or other undead\rotting things. necrophilia in general. (Non sparkly vampires don't count)

ROLE PLAY SEMI-NEGOTIABLES
1. Hard core Beastiality is a no. Furries and Anthros are okay though
2. Incest. Depends mainly on dynamic and plot
3. Futas\traps- I would consider depending on the partner, plot, ect.
4. Age differences. Once again this would depend on plot mainly, normal rule of thumb for me is less than 10 years for an age gap.
5. Older woman/younger man. Generally not something I am into but can be convinced depending on age range.

Anything else you'll just have to inquire the worse I can say is no. Don't worry, I'll only bite when asked.

To ensure that my prospective partners have read my thread at least to my preferences, please add in the word "Armitage" to the subject line of your message to me. If it isn't there, I will assume that the sender didn't care enough about what I wrote to actually read through and see what I have to offer and I will be Extremely leery of role playing with them. Extra cookies and love will be given to those who put in the effort.

Also, I will be honest, I need more practice Doming but I will Dom on occasion. I mostly prefer subbing though as I am most comfortable in the sub role. This doesn't mean I want lackluster or half assed replies or messages. I won't be a dead weight sub if you won't be an apathetic dom. My Doming is usually rare and depends heavily on if the plot catches my interest.

Cravings time!

I wish to note, while many of my active cravings are fandom based I am open to original ideas and non-fandom based whether it be modern times or Roman era settings.

The Hobbit/LotR
I am open to a lot for this, I have an OC but I will play canon as well.

My favorite male characters
Thorin oakenshield
Dwalin
Smaug
Legolus
Aragorn
Frodo
Bilbo (Martin Freeman version)
Kili or Fili
Azog (dark plots only)
While I'm open to requests, I do not care for most Orcs and Goblins.

Star Trek
I do like OCs in this as well as canon. And once again I do have my own OC already.

My favorites
Spock
Khan (Benedict Cumberbatch :3)
Jim Kirk
Bones
I'm mainly an Original Series fan but I am watching more of the other series. I am more comfortable with TOS characters right now though.

Star Wars
Mainly going from episode 7 but I am comfortable with the characters from 1-6 as well.

Favorites
Kylo Ren
General Hux

Anything Benedict Cumberbatch, Richard Armitage or Tom Hiddleston
Meaning Sherlock, Robin Hood and The Avengers mainly.

I do like a number of other things so all you have to do is ask and we can see if we will work well together! This is by no means a complete list of my fandoms.

If you like what you read send me a pm, I hope to get some good partners soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom