Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Looking to continue my Cardcaptor Sakura story

Status
Not open for further replies.
Please Read all the rules first before I get to the details

1- You must to have a pretty good knowledge of Cardcaptor Sakura or atleast willing to learn about it enough to make this work.

2- You need to be English literate, and you must know how and when to advance the plot in your posts, and to show effort and details for the scene, emotions, expressions, dialogue and even inner monologue so don't rely on me to do all the work.

3- This story includes some OC's that I made interacting with characters from the show; however this is not a "sweet story"; while it will retain the sweetness of the show it will include a nice deal of seriousness in it.

4- This story follows a structure of 5 chapters + an Epilogue chapter, what you need to know is that I have already finished Chapter 1 with a friend, so you have to be willing to read through that first if you are willing to continue it with me. (I'll send Chapter 1 to you through a PM).

5- This story won't include anything sexual obviously, but to stay true to the show, there will be some suggestive themes, and if the scene needs it there will be hugs and kisses but nothing more than that.

6- While I like to plan the story and direct the scenes (like telling you to imagine a certain music in the background for a specific moment for example), I'd like it if you would share your ideas and concepts and discuss them; however, I will tell you if your idea might cause a plot hole or a discrepancy.

7- In this thread, one of the elements of the story is mystery, so don't expect a straight forward story; the surface plot is mostly a ruse and the truth is hidden, so you have to be patient and go along with it; the first main chapters are all based off a ruse, the Epilogue chapter is the one where the truth is revealed and it is a big plot twist.

8- And since the story has a mystery element, I won't be sharing all the details with you about it, what I am looking for is trying to make you keep guessing, so some scenes there will be some actions and dialogue that wouldn't make sense on their own and will later be explained as the story goes...so you need to be patient with this.

9- I won't be putting very detailed bio's of the OC characters (other than pics and names and some descriptions) because what I am looking for is to introduce them through the RP, while having you getting to know them through interactions (since Sakura and her friends don't know them, it only makes sense if you didn't, as it will help putting you in the role) and I expect you to use the characters as a means to get information, so anything you wonder about can be asked through the characters you are playing.

10- We can do this either through IM or PM, if you use IM's I will put my contact details below. (I'd prefer if you use IM's personally).

----

OC Characters:-

http://i.imgur.com/dOsTXjj.png
-Destrou: one of the main characters, who's finds himself forced to team up with Sakura and her friends; for unknown reasons he's not very talkative and he seems to try to avoid talking with Sakura for unknown reasons related to his past (will be revealed in time), he even refuses to take off his gas mask and wouldn't answer Sakura and her friends about the gas mask, even warning Sakura not to ask him about it. His goal seems to have some sort of revenge on Inuat for a reason he'd rather not tell anyone about, but is that all there is to it?

-

http://i.imgur.com/WsKkbdj.jpg
-Inuat: The self proclaimed "Device of Armageddon", for unknown reasons he is intending to preserve human civilization while getting rid of the humans themselves; he's also the one who forces Destrou to team up with Sakura and her friends for unknown ends, taking advantage of Sakura and her friends need of the power of Destrou. Is destroying humanity his only goal or is there more to it that Destrou doesn't know?

-

http://i.imgur.com/hp45w7r.png
-The Beads: Named after their huge bead like eyes, these mysterious magical creatures are in service of Inuat on a personal level, each of them has one the powers of the four elements of the cosmos, Fire, Earth, Wind and Water. They don't speak at all and only follow orders...or is that all there is to their existence?

-

http://i.imgur.com/a82C8gr.png
-Name: Droz.
Inuat's weakest minion, not great in combat, but he makes up for it by controlling the molecules of objects and can create copies of himself; he's pretty smug and even tries to be friends with Syaoran before their eminent battle.

-

http://i.imgur.com/8bukG4w.png
Name: Evanel
One of Inuat's minions, has appearance-shifting powers that allows her to get under the skin of her, very manipulative and dangerous, very quick and attacks with her nails. She seems to know alot about Destrou's past that he's unwilling to reveal...using that to her advantage, but she also makes a personal enemy out of Meilin.

-

http://i.imgur.com/Pl3BWWl.png
Name: Izel
Inuat's most dangerous minion, he's very strong physically and doesn't rely on illusions of tricks, instead he relies on heavy planning to achieve his goals, even Inuat himself can't predict what he's capable of...he seems to be having an obsession with Destrou in particular, but can't speak certain words and sentences because of his mask preventing him from doing so...as of why the mask functions like that is still a mystery related to the truth chapter.

-

http://i.imgur.com/cySpKXo.png
Name: ???
This character's role will be revealed starting from chapter 4.

-----

Story Structure:-

Chapter 1: Tomoyo - FINISHED
Chapter 2: Meilin
Chapter 3: Syaoran
Chapter 4: Sakura
Chapter 5: Destrou
Chapter 6: The Truth

----

Basic Premise:-

Sakura and Syaoran were hanging around with their friends Meilin and Tomoyo after school time infront of an ice-cream shop, it was all fine and dandy till the sky suddenly went cloudy and some purple mist started to form around the area; Sakura and Syaoran sensed some magical presence they never felt before, deciding they need to go and check it out; They go along with their friends to the source.

The source of the magical presence was at an abandoned construction sight that has a very big open space, they see some kind of floating crystal orb where the purple mist is floating around...and soon a humanoid body forms around the crystal in the shape of some kind of old man in a robe with eyes that has black pupils and glowing purple eyes, he's known as Inuat, who reveals that he is the "Device of Armageddon" who's purpose is wipe out all of humanity, with the intent of preserving it civilization for the sake of future generations of any creatures that will inhabit the planet after the "corrupt humans" are exterminated.

The foursome knew they had to fight him, but instead he sends in his minions known as The Beads after them, the kids are overwhelmed and Kero gets seriously injured protecting Sakura, putting him in a coma.

Before The Beads finish them off however, Destrou would appear out of the blue and protects the kids, he manages to fight them off the beads, but even he doesn't seem to be able to kill them.

While this is happening, Inuat takes admiration in the bravery of Sakura and her friends as they try to stand up and get back into the fight, prompting him to award earth a fighting chance. As he sets a few battles between minions and Sakura and her friends on specific dates.

Every seven days the kids and Destrou will have to fight one of Inuat's minions and defeat them, that way Destrou can absorb their powers and eventually be a match for Inuat in the last battle.

The kids and Destrou would start in a very rocky relationship, as they all have to overcome their differences and strengthen their bonds to overcome the odds.

(Again, the surface plot is not all there is to it)

-------

If you are interested, you can send me a PM, and if you need you can contact me on the following:-

Yahoo: SteeLisPain7@yahoo.com
AIM: SteeLisPain

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom