Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Digimon Fronter: The New Frontier

Mike the Bloodwolf

Lover of all things video games
Hello all, Mike here and a new idea is inbound.

Basically I'm looking for a group of 5 or more who want to do a Digimon story based on Digimon Frontier. It would take place in the digital world about 5000 years after Lucemon defeat. It would have a new Villan called Darkdracomon who has successfully defeat all three of the guardian of the digimon and stolen all the Legendary warrior totems. He would ensure that 5 of the legendary warriors became his soldiers/generals he choose the Fire, Darkness, Steel, Rock and Wind. The other 5 were casted aside as being far too weak for him, but the other 5 would seek out their own warrior.
Eventually all ten would come together and unlock a new evolution known as Ancient Evolution to defeat him.
For the darker minds of you here, yes. Sex, Romance, some violence.

I really like Digimon Frontier, so I'd be in as well. It will be fun creating new concept art for a new elemental warrior. I personally prefer Light element for a protagonist, and assuming we're allowed to play two characters I would be willing to play the Metal Elemental warrior as an antagonist. If you get this up and running, let me know.

So that's three people intrested. Perfect and a chance for someone to double up. So that's four warrior down. I think I'll look ofr one more person and then I'll make this rp.

Mike the Bloodwolf said:
So that's three people intrested. Perfect and a chance for someone to double up. So that's four warrior down. I think I'll look ofr one more person and then I'll make this rp.
Did somebody still need another rper? :3 im definitely interested in this an would be willing to play a hero or villain, whichever elements

Totally willing to play a bad guy. Either Fire or Dark, maybe?

I am intensely familiar with Digimon Frontier, rewatched it a couple of times.
While it may be possible that you are not interested in having another member, if that were the case, I implore you to reconsider. I really want to be a part of this. Like, badly.

Back
Top Bottom