Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Record of Nanie War

Nanie

Planetoid
Her blood so sweet and tender. Her taste so vibrant and lovely. The crisp sound of my blade as it glides through her skin, leaving nothing but her very core.

Mmm, I absolutely love fruit.

Fruit is good for you. Did we do an rp with each other and if so,what was the rp called,I'm trying to remember as well,do you know how to rp as a male character?

Act Cadenza

She'll smile, and Sing a Song.
Sweet Voice and Melty Blood.
So, it's a hymn for the Crimson Moon.

-a strange power arises from the ancient derelict tome that is Nanie's journal-

"Perhaps... Nanie has returned..." one may think.

-a slight breeze passes by as it is unmentioned further. As likely everyone who knew Nanie is long since gone with the crumbling of the passing months into the celestial blender known as time.-

Woot! First epic RP session underway!

Fate/Encounter!!!

It's going to be insane guys!

So, I've been watching a lot of Higurashi latetly.
It was pretty senseless for a good portion of time, but I think to really get the feel of it I need to play the games.

It had a pretty understandable ending, minus the fact most of the questions weren't answered. It's a pretty good anime, aside from the absolutely terrible animation when someone looks insane. It's hard to take it seriously when they look like that haha.

Surprise! I have returned!

More details to follow. But I intend to actually be active, unlike most times. I need to be more social, and stop being such a recluse. Though I am still burnt out on sexual RP, I will hold various games here for the enjoyment of the people.

Back
Top Bottom