Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

I guess its time I made a request thread! looking for realistic MxF many ideas inside

Status
Not open for further replies.

bigbrother14

Meteorite
I've been roleplaying for many years. I consider myself literate, although I don't really like to write super long posts. Roleplaying is an escape for me, and writing ridiculously long posts seems like a chore. I make the occasional typo, and forget punctuation, and to capitalize letters sometimes. I'm not perfect, but who is. My schedule is somewhat demanding, but I do log on daily. For shorter posts, I can usually respond several times a day, as its easily done from my phone. I'm not a grammar nazi, and i'm not going to flip out if your posts are shorter, or longer than mine. I try to be easy to get along with, afterall this is supposed to be fun, right!!! If something in a roleplay isnt going how you pictured it, or youre becoming bored, let me know! I definitely dont mind constructive criticism. Rather than see a role fizzle out, I'd like to try to work together to get it enjoyable for both parties. Likewise, if I send a similar message, please don't take it the wrong way. I'm just trying to keep things fresh.

I play over PMs or Yahoo, and sometimes AIM, KIK, or Skype. Personally, I fond PMs work best for longer responses, and messengers for faster responses.

Now for the good stuff:

Im mainly looking for MxF roles. Possibly MxFxF, if it fits and you're comfortable playing both females. I prefer to play the older/more experienced male, with a younger/less experienced female.

Incest:
Twincest
Bro/Sis
Dad/Daughter
Cousins
(I am also ok with step-brother, half-brother etc.)

Best friends
Older brother/little sisters best friend
single dad/babysitter

Neighbors: so many possibilities with this one. guy and a single mom, two teen neighbors, the helpful neighbor that comes over to handle 'guy stuff' since shes single or her husband is away.

Cheating wife: shes bored with her bland relationship with her husband. they married young, and now he pretty much neglects her, emotionally and sexually. (can be combined with a neighbors scenario as well)

Man/his wife's little sister: There's been an increasing amount of tension between the two of them, especially since she moved in with them because they live close to her college, and to help with their baby.

Minor League ballplayer: As most teams to, they have host famlies that open their homes to minor leaguers. Hes a 19 year old hot-shot, and is paired to move in with a family that has a teenaged daughter (or two).

This one is very long term. Will be non-sexual for quite a while. Looking for someone who is more on the literate side to play this one with.

Veteran/old flame: hes a veteran, and was severely wounded fighting. Hes battling addiction and as a result, living on the street, in and out of shelters halfway houses, etc. Hes lost everything and everyone close to him, including his family. When he was in high school, he had a girlfriend, and they were inseparable. When he joined the military, they tried to make it work, but when he got wounded, it was to much and she left him, although she always felt guilty for it. Shes now unhappily married with a little girl, who she named after him (shes not his). Shes a nurse, and on a bitter cold day she's walking to work and theres a crowd of people crouched over a rough looking guy bundled in blankets laying on the sidewalk. She goes over to help, and while she doesnt immediately recognize his weathered face, she knows instantly its him when she sees his eyes, even though its now just an empty vacant stare. When he realizes who she is, his stare turns hopeful, then shameful for where he is, what he's done. Can she reach him? What will happen if she does?

still looking! Please only reply if you plan on sticking around, and will reply once a day minumum.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom