Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Seeking naughty sapphic adventurers!! ^.^ (f/f, futa/f only.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Katiefairy36

Meteorite
Hello there! Im new here and thought I'd see what kind of fun and kinky adventures I could find

I tend to post 1-3 paragraphs and I feel like Im rather literate, so I ask that my rp partners be the same. :)

I am a veey busy girl as well...work, kid etc so please undestand I am not a heavy poster. Maybe once or twice a day. Weekends are my busiest so usually not on.

Please tell me if you are not into the rp anymore, as I will do the same. :)

Ok so, . I dont want to ramble on about me so lets get to the juicy stuff.

I love smut and romance in mostly high fantasy worlds! I like to start of steamy and then get into the meat of the story. :)

Kinks

Favs
Tribbing/scissoring (my fav)
Toys
Lactation
Oral (giving and recieving)
Rimming (same as above)
Big breasts

Yes
Impregnation
Anal play
Masturbation (usually like to be caught or catching my partner)

Maybe
Furry
Watersports

Never

Bdsm
Vore
Gore
Scat
Ageplay
Incest
Nocon Rape,etc

Pairings
F/F (I prefer this one the most))
Futa/F (( This is a new kink for me so I might be a tad inexperienced with having a penis for you to play with. Lol))

I have a few storylines Ill just give brief ideas of them...((cause brainstorming with my rp partner can get me hot!))

Knight captain and the fair queen (Futa/F Smut=Romance)) A knight captain (MC) has a secret that she hopes will never be discovered, until her queen (YC) finds out and to the knights surprise make her take an oath to protect her and serve her every earthly desire.

The Dryads Tree (f/f smut with story)) The lonely dryad (MC) finds a young human woman pleasing herself in her sacred grove. Will she chase the passionate creature from her home, or will she show her all the conforts her secret garden has to offer.

Other pairings
Peasant girl/peasant girl
Pixie/pixie
Pirate/govenors daughter

Anyways I am open to alot of stuff; so If you are interested in playing with me....just tickle my lil bum! Remember brainstorming does get my juices flowing! ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom