Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A sweet demon's confession- Candy_demon's journal,thoughts, and randomness

I am officially jumping on the bandwagon, as I'm sure some of my partners are wondering 'Oh my god, did she die? Wait, she's online. Now she's not?! Waaaaaa?!' Yeaaahhh, I suck at keeping myself focused on one thing! Guess that's par for the course? I'll admit, I am SUPER lucky to have some amazing partners because they are SO patient with me and the put up with my crap!

Anyway, I'll start with a few updates about what's going on in MY life as again, my partners will probably want to keep updated (as I'm horrible at responding in total).

Firstly!
I got a new job!!! A lot of people have been asking me 'Well why are you leaving the bank? It pays well, you can advance, and you get all the holidays. Plus who can forget bankers hours!' Lemme stop you right there and say UH NO! It pays 'ok', but compared to most places I've seen (bank wise), I'm bottom at the of the barrel. Advancing? HA! Again, uh fuck no! The only way that someone advances if is you kiss so much ass, you have a permanent brown matte lip color. Enough visual. Like most jobs, it's all about who you know, how well you kiss ass (and give a rim job) and if you have enough sales. I refuse to stoop to do any of those! Last but not least, BANKERS HOURS MY ASS! Yes, I get most holiday's off but I can't remember the last Saturday I had off, that I didn't have to ask for. Yes, I'm bitching but it's my journal...Meh! But yes, I got a new job that doesn't involve sales, that is customer centric, and is 9 to 5, with some Saturday's off. Yes, I might work some holidays but I imagine I'll be happier overall!!!

Second!
I am going on vacation next week (which is the last week I work, pretty awesome right?!) and I'm going to be SUPER busy! I'm sure you're wondering "How can you busy on vacation, you're supposed to relax". Well, that's not happening. I leave my house and go to my hometown to spend time with my grandparents and then drive to Nevada with my mom on Thursday(?), where we spend the day Friday hanging out and that night (or day?) we go to a Rodeo. Sunday, I'm guessing, we drive down to Sunnyvale CA, for a concern we go to on Monday. Tuesday, I drive all the way back home (which is going to be about a 6-hour drive), and on July first, I start my new job!

And lastly! All of my partners have been amazing! They have been super understanding, and they have been saying EVERY desire I've had. I'll admit, I'm a weird one to please and the fact that everyone is writing me such sploosh worthy response, I can't help but die a little~

Anyway, I'll leave this journal here and update later.

p.s, comments welcome!

I'm honoured to be first to comment on your journal, and look forward to reading the musings of your random mind! It should be extremely entertaining, xD

Congratulations on the new job, and enjoy your vacation. I'm sure your story response will be worth the wait, as will be my one-line reply!

Mr Quixotic said:
I'm honoured to be first to comment on your journal, and look forward to reading the musings of your random mind! It should be extremely entertaining, xD

Congratulations on the new job, and enjoy your vacation. I'm sure your story response will be worth the wait, as will be my one-line reply!

Is it horrible of me to admit that I was secretly hoping you would pop this thread's cherry? Trust me, there will be all sorts of random crap that comes to mind, I'm looking forward to seeing what my own mind can conjure up. Should be interesting, to say the least, lol

Thank you very much! And I intend to! It's going to be exhausting but I look forward to spending some quality time with my grandparents and my mom <3 Really do miss their faces <3

There you go again fanning my ego! I hope I don't disappoint! HA! One line reply my white arse! Thus far I haven't seen that but figure if that DOES happen (which hell is likely to freeze over first), I'll forgive you, this time, <3

P.S I'm working on a response as we speak and should HOPEFULLY have it up here soon. Just have to proofread and move the plot along a little~

Oh. My. Fucking God!

It's currently 10 at night and it just hit me like a ton of bricks...tomorrow night at this time, I will not longer be employed by the bank. I can not describe the sensation, the overwhelming joy and elation I feel right now to know that I don't have to wake up Wednesday morning (the first day of my vacation) and dread the day my vacation ends and I have to go back to the shitshow I call my job. The feeling I could never hope to put into words, as I would fail miserably at it! It's so, I guess enlightening!!

I know that tomorrow morning when I wake up to the sound of my alarm from my phone that I'll be wearing a 'Shit eating grin' for most of the day and for the majority of it I'm going to be standing at my window going 'I don't give two fucks about this place, today is the last day I have to suffer through this crap! The last. Fucking. Day!" While I want to burn bridges and tell an arrogant customer to go fuck themselves with a steel dildo, I promise my mother that I wouldn't burn bridges. Unfortunately~ Funnily enough, I thought something akin to that on my lunch going, "This is the last Monday I work for these pricks."

What's really going to be weird (and I'll most likely have to remind myself as I'll forget...maybe) is when the bank takes my keys away and I relinquish all my money to someone else or to the vault. I've done this once before when I transferred from the original branch I was hired on at to my current one, and the sensation was the same. I'm eager to have the feeling flood my body, hell, it's like a fucking high!

Sorry for the random tangent, I couldn't help it ^^; I'll get back to writing my posts! Damn my goldfish like attention span!

It's been a few days hasn't it?! Do forgive me for my absents on BMR~ I, as you all know, am currently only my vacation (which is so nice!!!) and as such I'm currently at my parent's house out in the middle of the Nevada desert. They have the internet but I believe that my mother explained that while they do have the internet, if they go over their data (?) they will be charged $10/per data used? Something to that effect, thus I've been restricted to my phone.

Anyway, I'll kind of go into what I've been doing on my vacation, day by day~

The day after I left my previous employer (last Wednesday) I went shopping. Normally I'm not one to spend an excessive amount of money on things that I want but with the concert coming up (and the fact that I'm meeting the lead singer of Black Veil Brides for the second time), I figured that it never hurts to look devastatingly perfect (or hope to). Let's just say I spent WAY too much money but it was worth it as the makeup I bought (Kat Von D makeup from Sephora) is the best damn concealer I have ever used!!!

Thursday I left my house and drove 4 hours (as I left my house around 10 in the morning) and didn't arrive until almost 2, to my hometown in California (thanks road contruction). I spent the day with my grandparents, playing cards and just chatting (they have internet, but my dearest nana could not for the life of her figure out the wifi password). It was really nice to see them both, especially my grandfather, as he had surgery less than a week ago for a lump they found in his neck (it is cancer). I realized this awhile ago, and it's only been hitting me harder as I get older: my grandparents are not going to live forever like I thought they were when I was a kid. That scares the hell out of me, so I want to spend as much time with them as possible. The fact that my grandfather does have cancer, it makes those moments that I get to hug him or give him a kiss on the cheek or forehead, that much more precious to me.

Friday I left my hometown but not before nearly ruining my makeup. As I was leaving my grandparents house (I spent the night with them), I gave my grandfather a final hug goodbye (even though I was running late) and he told me that he was so proud of me. God, even the memory makes me all teary eyed! To know that the man I looked up to as a father figure in my life is proud of me, it really makes me smile and I hope to continue to make him and the rest of my family proud. Anyway, I'm getting off topic! My mom and I drove up to her house in Nevada. For a good portion of the day we sat around doing nothing, but that night we had tickets to the Rodeo that was going on there. Oh. My. God! I had a freakin' blast! All of the events were amazing and to make the evening even better, I got to see myself and my mom and the big screen! According to the announcer, it was streaming live. I an now say I'm in a movie and I have been on national tv!

Saturday we (my mother and I) spent the day doing really nothing. I grabbed a movie from my dad's impressive movie collection and watch the Avengers: Age of Ultron. I hadn't watched it yet and I was impressed. My mom was surprised and asked if I had seen Civil War yet, to which I told her no. We went out to dinner and then watched Civil War. The movie was great and would have been better if the jackass beside me didn't CONTINUOUSLY try and suck out all of the popcorn bits from his teeth every five seconds. I have never wanted to punch someone so badly in my life. I get it! Popcorn likes to get in your teeth and stay there, especially those annoying little skins but really dude? I'm trying to watch a damn movie! Shut. The. Fuck. UP!! After suffering through the mouth breathers never ending mouthfishing, we went home and watched Zootopia (another movie I hadn't seen).

Today we went to watch Central Intelligence in IMAX. I have never been. I never want to watch movies in regular old theaters! Pssh! The IMAX theater we went to served beer and wine (who would have thought) and they had these amazing leather seats that reclined back. As in, push a button and a leg rest raised up and the back reclined. Oh god it was amazing! After which my mom and I went out to eat and then went to wash her beautiful car (2014 Mustang). As we were drying it at the car wash, someone drives by and hollers. I don't know if it was for me or for someone else but I looked at my mom, asked if it had been and she just responded with 'probably'. I guess I'll take it as a compliment even though I hate catcalls -_- Afterwards we went home, vegged and watched another movie.

Tomorrow should be nerve wracking. We leave here around 11 in the morning for Cali so we can attend the concert I've been dreaming about since March or April. I am SOOO anxious to meet the lead singer again as the last time I made myself look like an ass. How did I do that? Well, I have this 'affliction' (least that's what I call it), where if a good looking guy interacts with me in any fashion, I lose all cognitive speech and I'm about as articulate as baby. I become the epitome of awkward. I may sound suave and sexy (hopefully) to my partners on here but in real life, I have zero game! Should be interesting giving him the watch my mom got him for his birthday...
Now unlike most concerts I've been to, I don't plan on being IN the crowd. Last time that happened I got kicked in the head due to crowd surfing. I feel sort of bad for the innocent girl that was crowd surfing and kicked me for the last time as I found I had Hulk strength and proceeded to Hulk smash her into the ground...I was done....This time! I'll be enjoying the concert from a table instead of in the middle of the crowd where the only air that I have is above me and I feel like a fish out of water. Oh and lets not forget the insane amounts of body heat, body odor and sweat that gets on me...Should be fun...hopefully!

That's all the interesting stuff I have at the moment. Again HUGE shoutout to all my partners for continuing to put up with my delays. I hope to have everything (hopefully) responded to by Thursday. Fingers crossed <3

Alright, time to gush because I have to!!!!

Shit, where to start, perhaps where I should start...the beginning. Sounds good, right?

So let's see~ I wake up the morning of the concert and get ready, like treatment: blow dry and straighten my hair, full glam makeup that took me over and hour to complete and a cute little outfit that makes my boobs look AMAZING (helps that I had two bras on...it's cheating but hey, cheaper than buying from Victoria Secret).

We get to the venue and it is freakin' HOT! Like 108 degrees hot! We stand outside for over half an hour (as my mom likes to arrive early to everything, in this case, thank god!!!) and we converse with some really cool people. When the proverbial bell finally tolls and they start passing out the goodie bags that came with VIP tickets (my mother spoils me with VIP tickets), we are given our badges and go inside the venue. Now, the last couple concerts I've been to have been these HUGE venues where you aren't really close to the stage. This one (if you're interested it was called the Boardwalk in Orangevale), is super small! The plus size about a small venue, you get to see the performers up close and personal. Anyway, my mom and I stand in line and wait for Andy to come out for the meet and greet, at this point I'm shaking, fixing my hair, spraying myself with some expensive ass perfume I got so I smell good enough to mouthfuck and me being a dumbass, doesn't even realize that this guy walks RIGHT behind me.

My mom, Mrs. Observant, says "Hey! He walked right behind you!" Yeah, I feel like an ass and only start shaking more. There are two people ahead of me and when it gets to my turn, I start inwardly panicking. What the hell am I going to say to this person? This guy is beautiful. As in, anyone even remotely 'okay looking' (I consider myself okay), will look like a potato standing next to this fucking God. Anyway, I saunter up there and say "Hi", to which he responds with, "Hi, it's nice to meet you". Like a numb skull I don't say anything in return and in the back of my head I go "He's a regular person, just a regular person...a regular person that is sploosh worthy" but I hand him the watch and go "Soooo this is a really early birthday gift or really late birthday gift, whichever you prefer." He smiles (and I fucking feel like I have to change my panties) and asks "Is it a knife? A lot of people on this tour have been giving knives and I don't know why." I laugh it off and said, "Security frisked me and would have kicked my ass out if it had been a knife." To which he asks "What is it." I can't believe... out of everyone I have EVER been playfully snippy with, I was with him. Oh...my sweet baby Jesus did I seriously?!

Yeah, I seriously did!

Anyway, he opens it up and he sees it's the watch, he gives me this HUGE tooth grin and says that the watch (batman as it's his favorite superhero) is totally bad ass and he loves it. How likely do you think he'll ever wear it? Personally, I think he'll probably never wear it but hey, at least I gave him something other than a smile. Mind you, the bouncer dude told us we have to be quick...here I am trying to plow through this meet and greet as fast as I can and this guy is just chatting me up, mentioning that he put on lotion and his hands are all greasy too which I say "Mmm awesome, gotta love being slimy after putting on lotion." Game equals 0! Yeah know, I think God hates me sometimes and likes to remind me that sometimes my brain is in my boobs.... anyway I ask for him to write down some lyrics for my next tattoo. He asks me "You want me to make up lyrics on the spot, we can totally do that. Just throw random shit together", mind you he's smiling he entire time and I laugh and say "No, from set the world on fire." He teases me and says "I have a lot of lyrics with 6 albums out, you're going to have to walk me through this."

Can I die now?! I don't know HOW I managed it but this guy is either finding my awkwardness adorable AF or is pitying me...I'll dream it's the former. So I walk him through the lyrics and he says "Don't you love how I arbitrarily wrote some of the letters as capital and others as lowercase." I don't even remember what I said but think of the lamest responses in human history...yeah, that's probably what I said. He then goes, "There, we wrote those together." SIGH!!!!

Anyway, we take a picture together and then well, we all wait for everyone else to get done.

When everyone gets done, we all thank him and he disappears.

Do you remember how I said in my last entry that I would be sitting a table enjoying the show? Yeah, well...I lied. My speedy ass dashes to the front row where I stay for the entirety of the concert. So there is this other band who opens for Mr. Andy Black called Colours (no I didn't spell that wrong that's how they spelled it! Anyway, these guys get there and they rock the fuckin' house. Dude could not only sing and be almost just as sploosh worthy, he can shake his damn hips that force my brain to revert to a fucking cave man and thing 'Me have Snew snew with pretty man!' At one point while he's singing I give him the little heart symbol and oh MY GOD!!! He looks right at me and returns it. I nearly die right there but oh wait...it gets better! So later on in the show, he goes center stage, nearly drops down to his fucking knees and starts (or I felt like) singing to me. Drool much?!

Did I also mention that when I extended my hand to him he reaches out and holds my hand not once but twice?! Yeah! I fuckin die...again!! But wait, there's more!!!

After they leave and we wait another couple minutes Andy comes out on stage and the crowd goes nuts! I'm screaming bloody murder at the top of my lungs because let's be honest. This guy it fucking...just...MMMM!!! I'd do such dirty things to that man! Anyway, at one point he goes back to the back table and grabs a bottle of water, which he opens and takes a drink out of and then comes center stage, drops down and extends it right into my outstretched hand! I have never, ever, not once received any DNA covered, filled, soaked or used an item from a band in the 5 concerts I've been too, but holy tits and ass, I, me, received a used water bottle from the Andy Biersack... I know it's disgusting (and I never plan on drinking it or touching it again) but I'm fangirling.OK!

The show goes on, he stops and has a few discussions with us and at one point we have a talk about water, and that the generation in this day and age has forgotten that Pepsi does not count as water. He mentions that "The next time you're at a show, drink some water." He then points to me (ahh ahh he acknowledged my presence!!!) and says "You that got my water, good for you but don't drink that. I've got this weird, fucked up mouth shit because of fucking Bo (the drummer)." Then be backtracks and goes, "Not because of fucking Bo but because Bo was sick and we lives on a bus and, never mind that came out wrong, you know what I mean."

So the end of the show rolls around and we, the crowd, after the band leaves, start chanting for him to come back and play one more song. At one point, I THINK my mom starts saying "Please" which the crowd picks up. So we chant and chant and they come back on and the lead singing addresses the fact that among musicians, they lie to the crowd and say it will be their last song. They wait outside until we chant their name, the band's name, etc until they come back. Someone shouts that they even added please, to which I pipe up, "My mom was the one who started that!" Again he acknowledges me and says, "Your mom was the one who started the please." He looks to where my mom is and says, "Thank you 'Please Lady'."

This concert...was A-Fucking-Mazing!! According to my mom (and I don't recall if this is true or not but she said the lead singing from Colours looked as if he was singing to me for the duration of the concert and I don't know if this is true or not but every now and again I could swear I caught the guitarist looking at me...I could be wrong and imagined it (hoping I didn't) but this concert was by far the BEST I have ever gone to!

I'm done rambling for now! I hope to have all my responses done today as today (I'm writing this at 2 am) is my last day of vacation before I start my new job!!! I'll let you know how that goes!

Love you all <3

-waves like a dork-

Good morning!

I'm going to say (again) that I'm sorry that my inspiration hits me in such random spurts. It's like Lady Muse wants to only entertain me so long before she's bored of me and then moves onto her next unsuspecting victim. Oh well!

Work is going well still and the fact that I get to draw on my lunch (because I happen to have an hour now and I can tote to my computer around with me) is amazing! As a result, I have decided to actually start working on a graphic novel of one of my stories on here <3 I have had this particular roleplay going for almost a year (I'm not counting the time that we both went silent). I'm a woman of many tastes and as such, I have a different rp for each 'mood' I'm in, I'm sure most of you can say the same thing! Anywho! This story holds a special place in my heart and I figured to give back (and because I need the practice with landscape/anatomy/shading/etc) that I would draw this story completely!

Now before any of you go "Well I wanna see mine drawn too", trust me, I have every intention of actually drawing them <3 Can I promise they will be done in a timely matter? No. Can I promise I won't butcher the character? Again, I can't promise jack crap! What I can promise that I will ask your permission and only take inspiration from what we write. To give you an example of my particular style (and I'm sorry it's anime!!) Have a peek at my lovely art XD

click me

It's been awhile, hasn't it? Whoops! I've gotten kind of caught up in real life and a lack of inspiration but I think Lady Muse has decided to french kiss me as I'm back...again ^^; Anywho, this next entry is pretty much me ranting, so if you don't want to read I can understand. So here goes!

Let's start with some facts about me first to set the scene, shall we? I'm what I consider myself a music lover and I don't restrict myself by saying "I'm a Metal head and that's all I listen to" or "I'm into classical because I'm intelligent and find other music distracting'...NO! I like a little bit of everything and I pride myself on having an odd variety of different music. Do I have my favorite song/s? Of course I do, but what person doesn't? But my point is, I have a wide range of music ranging from classical (because it does help me concentrate when lyrics usually send me off into a tizzy of daydreams) all the way up to Cybergoth (I don't know what Grendel is considered but I digress). Anyway! I have a Youtube channel that I use for a variety of different things, usually listening to music (shocker) and of course posting the occasional video.
As Youtube usually has a lot of undiscovered artists, I often can retreat there and appreciate the lyrical/musical genius of these people as they aren't on Pandora, Spotify or even the radio. What better way to get my fix than to listen to it on Youtube. And shocker! When I find one of these artists and I listen to a song they've created, I will comment, saying something to the effect of "I'll be listening to this on repeat for the next month or two". Which, admittedly, I do usually listen to a song that I love until I'm sick of it or I've memorized the lyrics because that's how I show I appreciate the sound. If none of you are familiar with this particular artist, that's alright but I actually found this person through Jamster. I'm sure everyone remembers when we had those annoying commercials on T.V where we could text some five digit number for a ringtone or something to that effect. Well, guess what! One of my favorite artists just so happened to be that kind of person.

I believe I was about, mmm, fourteen, maybe younger and I was watching something on T.V., god only knows what. But I'm sitting on the couch and instantly I hear this song! I turn around and stop everything I'm doing! I freak out and immediately think "OH. MY. SWEET BABY JESUS! I HAVE to have that song! I have to know who the artist is, I have to find more of their music! I HAVE TO KNOW!" Well, come to find out there was 0 about this artist! I eventually forgot about until one day, as if by magic, ANOTHER song akin to the aforementioned plays on the T.V and what do I do? I freak out and try and find out everything I can about this. BUT this time, I at least have a name to the first artist. I find out she goes by the screen name Anna Blue. Now, this second song actually HAD Anna Blue in it, so I'm thinking "Ok, these two obviously know each other and have feels for one another, I bet I can find this guys music from typing in some lyrics". Because let's be honest with one another here, we've all done it at one point or another!

Anyway, I find out that this guy's name goes by the name of Damien Dawn. Awesome right? I think so! Well, I find this song that I'm obsessed with and it's called "Your Heart'. In fact, at the time that I had found it, I had this INSANE obsession with vampires. So I watch the video and I fall IN LOVE! Like, I have to know everything about this person because his voice is sploosh worthy! Sadly, to my dismay, there is like NOTHING on this guy! All I keep finding is that single song and a ridiculous amount of fanfictions and that's it! I give up my search and forget about this guy because, life! So I forget about it for something like two years and about mmm, I wanna say three months ago, I'm listening to "Your Heart" because I'm still obsessed with this song, so I look it up on youtube and guess where I find it? Yep! On Anna Blue's page! I freak out and learn that this girl from Germany, who wrote and produces "So Alone" is actually dating Damien Dawn. I ask on a Q&A why he doesn't exist anywhere on social media and I think if there was such thing as god, he went "Alright, I've tortured her enough, I'm going to give her something really nice." And what happens? Anna Blue actually responded to me! Yes it was a quick little blurb about how he actually had a Facebook and he was still making music!

I. Immediately. Fangirled. HAAARRRDDD!

So I learn what I can about him, stalk her Instagram, you know, the usual starstruck kinda stuff. ANYWAY! Recently he came out with this brand new song, or at least a reprise of it that Anna originally wrote. What do I do? I fucking listen to it! And what do I do after I hear it? If you guessed pay homage to the song by telling him I loved it and that I'd listen to it on repeat for the next month, you'd be correct.

This is where I go into my rant...

Some DICK SNEEZE has the fucking NERVE to say and I quote "She's probably some 11 year old weeaboo". Uh-uh! Momma don't fuck around. YES, yes, I know that I'm feeding the trolls but I love watching them burn when I return facts! The comment is removed as spam by Mr. Damien Dawn (daww, how could I love you anymore) and respond in kind to the little fucktard that wrote the comment with, "Wait...I'm an 11-year-old? That's a first~ I didn't know that I couldn't appreciate talent when I hear it...Lol, I actually happen to be 24, almost 25 but thanks anyway~" After my comment, some very nice people return with some heat of their own, kindly defending my 'honor', so to speak. Let me just say that it's SUPER sweet of them to do so, and I really appreciate it. But does this stop this little cum stain? NOPE! He returns back with " Ok so then your just a weaboo. Tell me. What kind of music do you generally listen to?"

Game. Fucking. ON!

Granted yes, I do like anime but really, a weaboo? Bitch! USE PROPER ENGLISH!! I hate this day and age's slang as it shows a blatant and disrespectful disregard to the English language. Again, I respond in kind to this wheeze bag of dick tips. Do I just stop at a few bands? NOPE! I type out a full on list of every artist I have IN my playlist. Was it stupid? Yeah probably. Will he leave me alone? Most likely not but to me I've proven my point. I've proven to this knuckl dragging moron that I have range. I don't know WHY this irritated me so much but really asshole! If I could get my hands around your neck, I'd string you up by your god damn toes, chop off your favorite appendage and shove it down your fucking throat so we all don't have to suffer IF you procreate because honestly, we don't need this gene pool any shallower than it already is.

Now, let's see if this little whinny troll responds...-siiiiggghhh- I need to go have some rough sex or pick up smoking to calm the F down. Alright, rant done!

Back
Top Bottom