Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Looking to abuse a femboy?

Status
Not open for further replies.

xcersize

Moon
Hi there, I have a request thread in the female section, though I thought I would put one here too. For the record, I am a girl, I simply rp as either gender so long as I am the submissive. I have a much more extensive request thread here: http://bluemoonroleplaying.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=75041

I will play with men or women, just know that my objective is to be submitted.

A little note about myself. While I do not make it mandatory because everyone is different, I myself am a bit of a masochist. I would love a strong partner who isn't against taking control of me and abusing me as he or she sees fit.

Some rp ideas where I would play more so exclussively boys go as follows.

The all boy's school:
Kinks include: anal, oral, toys, fem boys, traps,
Possible kinks: Gags, restraints.
There is an all boy's school boarding academy secluded from girls all year round. the boys are not allowed to leave the school grounds till they graduate at 18. Pent up, unable to get off, and lacking females, the school starts a plan. Some, lesser students, will be picked to play the roles of girls. They must wear skirts and dresses around school, and at night in the boy's dorms, they are used as sluts and cum dumps for the boys, and maybe some teachers.

The world after:
Kinks include: Anal, oral, toys, fem boys, traps,
Possible kinks: left open.
A debilitating virus has struck, targeting women across the planet. Those that are hit either die within a few days, or their bodies become completely sterile, unable to bare children. The world has gone to shit with nearly half its population gone, and people turn to lawlessness and savagery, the remaining girls and lesser males being used by the stronger more dominant men.

A dashing... prince...?
Kinks include: Anal, oral, double, toys, fem boys, abuse, collars, puppy boys.
Possible kinks: Left open.
When a young boy's parents die mysteriously, he is suddenly thrusted into the role of leader of his whole nation. he is in over his head, unable to understand half of what people are asking of him and not knowing anything as he is too unprepared. He turns to his parent's right hand adviser, looking for help. What the adviser offers him is not help though, but to be secretly dominated and controlled by the adviser.

((Note, I posted this idea in both my males and females search thread, so I'm open to playing either boys or girls with this one.
The captured werewolf
Kinks include: Body modification, transformation, chains, whips, anal, oral, training, collar, abuse,
Possible kinks: Left open. Bestiality.
When the king condemns werewolves to death, the entire race stashed in the neighboring forest is quickly overrun, slaughtered and captured. Of the few remaining are a couple young pups, who were too weak to fight back in the first place. brought in by the soldiers, the pups will be put to work, trained to forget their freedom and grow to be pets for the men who will use them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom