Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Command of a Super-heroine (dando20 and CoraJayne)

Dane smiles, kissing Heldin passionately. He also caresses her sensually through her skin-tight outfit. "MMmm...you taste so good...like chestnut" Dane said slightly licking his lips after the kiss.

"Now, strip your little hero clothes and fly around, posing for me. Tell me how much you want to suck on my sweet cock." Dane ordered Heldin, loving the slight distress on her face.

Her face was in shock, but soon her body started to move, taking off the suit that kept her safe and revealing all of her to him. Before she could stop herself, she was floating around the room and posing. "I want to suck your cock." She said suddenly, wishing she wouldn't have.

"Good girl. From now on, you will address me as Master Dane. Now, tell me where the mayor's gold reserves are?" Dane ordered her. "Also, you will call him to tell him you resign." Dane said before throwing her his untraceable phone.

"Under his office in the safe." She said quickly. Her expression turned pained as she called in to resign from the office she loved so much, and she started to cry.

"Hehe...Awww...now now. Don't be such a baby. It'll be alright" Dane said before mockingly petting Heldin, calming her down. "Mmm..my hypno program has worked better than I thought. I wonder if I should have you destroy a skyscraper just for giggles...Yesss...that would be most fun" Dane said as he laughs wickedly.

She wanted to move away from him, but her body was not her own. "Just let me go." She cried, trying to cover her bare body with her hands. "I don't want to hurt anyone."

"Hehe...the greatest hero in this city, reduced to a whimpering mess. How exciting. You have no idea how many wet dreams I've had imagining this moment." Dane said to her while still petting his slave. "How much do you love your city? Your home?" Dane asked Heldin.

"Hehe..I figured you would say something like that. It makes my next order all the more exciting." Dane said while grinning. "I want you to destroy city hall. And don't pull any 'saving the people first' trick first. I want the hall crashing on top of them. I want you to hear their cries of agony and bitter betrayal." Dane said as he kept grinning.

"Hehe....anything?...Even sex with me?" Dane said with a wicked grin. "What will it be? Your virginity?...or the people you enjoy protecting." Dane said, giving Heldin an ultimatum.

"My virginity." She said without even thinking about it. Her pain was nothing compared to the suffering of people. And she truly as a virgin; he was the first person she'd ever even kissed.

"Then lay on the ground and spread your legs wide. If you complain once, I'll order you to destroy the city" Dane said with a low tone. "Do you understand?" Dane asked her.

Heldin lowered herself to the cold ground and spread her legs out, exposing herself for his use. Tears continued to roll down her cheeks, but she had to save her city.

Dane unzips and got on Heldin. He entered her and starts humping her in and out, moaning from how tight she was. "Yess...Mmm..it feels so good" Dane moaned out. As he rams the hero harder and harder, he rubs her breasts hard, rubbing her nipples with his palms. He smiles, loving how he was able to dominate a super-powered being like this. "Mmmm..yyesss..you're mine now...all mine" Dane said as he rams her more, reaching her 'cherry'

It felt like he was splitting her in two. Heldin began to bleed onto the floor, and more tears fell from her eyes as he continued to defile her. She had to think of the people she as saving, but that didn't mean the pain wasn't on the forefront of her mind.

Dane moaned out, punching through the cherry and cumming hard in her. He smiles, petting Heldin as he sees her tears. "Mmm..that was so good" Dane whispered.

All she could feel was the pain and the blood pooling under her, but she didn't complain. She never complained. When he filled her a sick feeling rolled over her, but she swallowed it down.

Dane removed himself from Heldin and got a towel. "Here, clean yourself up." Dane said as he throws it to the naked heroine.

"Hmm..I suppose you can free to go, seeing that I can call you over at any time and there was nothing you could do to stop my commands" Dane said grinning. "But you cannot tell anyone about what happened here. Plus you will return here at noon, no matter what you are doing. Understood?" Dane commanded.

Heldin nodded, going to grab her clothes. She pulled them on as fast as possible. She spent most of the night at home trying to recover. She was asleep, but at 11:50 something jerked her out of bed, and Heldin was back there by noon.

Dane woke up, thinking of what mischief he could do. He sees Heldin coming in, smiling at her. "Hello there, my dear. glad to see you are here. Now strip." Dane said walking to the super heroine. "I do hope you were masturbating, thinking of me" Dane joked at her.

Back
Top Bottom