Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

[Seeking Female] Incest, Cheating, Passion and Pokemon (Varied plots)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anglemarr

Decidedly British Dom
Supporter
Welcome to my interest thread, I'll keep this fairly brief as I much prefer to organise and arrange games with people, rather than just handing them a plot and saying "play this."
What I want from my partners:
*Decent English: Please, no text talk, make an attempt at spelling and grammar! I'm not overly picky, but please try!
*Length: No one liners, depending where we RP I will write from a paragraph to 3 or 4, if I see you putting effort and passion in, I'll match it.
*Dialogue: I like OOC chat, just saying hey, asking how you feel the RP is going, I find it breeds better play.
*Daily posts: I strive to give replies within 24 hours of reading your post. I work, so rarely this doesn't happen, but if I am really into our RP, I could reply four or five times a day (obviously, far more active on IM)
*Female: I only RP with Female partners

What I offer:
I RP either through threads, PMs, YIM or KIK, never emails
Decent English
A vivid imagination: I have hundreds of plot ideas, characters and scenes floating around my head, give me a vague idea of what you want and I'll try and make it magic for the pair of us.
Pictures: I often use pictures to show what I like, or what I wear, I love integrating pictures into an RP

Kinks:
Whilst this is more fully explained in my F list (in my sig) here are the more pertinent ones, note: not liking one isn't a deal breaker, don't be afraid to message me just because you dislike anal and don't do incest!
*Bestiality: I like playing animals now and then ;) (and pokemon)
*Incest: Sister or daughter usually
*Heels: I LOVE girls in heels, stride in wearing a pair of strappy heels or Louboutins and you have my attention
*Dirty Talk: either humiliating and degrading or simply slutty and foul mouthed, I really love hearing (or reading I guess) a girl telling me how much she loves my fat hard cock in her pretty little cunt.
*Anal and Oral
*Cheating: I love the idea of seducing a woman away from her husband, the idea of winning her
*Celebrities: I have a dozen or so celebs I'd love to RP beside. From Christina Hendricks, to Alison Brie and Haley Reinhart!
*Dom/Sub: I'm quite dominant

Dislikes:
*Vore
*Blood, gore, piss and shit
*Fantasy: High fantasy or sci fi just isn't my thing. I can do Pokemon, but I won't be your werewolf or vampire. (monsters and demons on the other hand...)

Scenarios: Here are a few scenes I have in my head right now. I'll strive to keep this up to date, but these are suggestions. I will RP almost anything, so please don't hesitate in dropping me a PM.

*Pokemon Breeding Ranch: Its a hard time running a ranch, I play the owner of a small ranch, with my wife and lovely daughters. All the farmhands are also young girls from the village. One day a rich businessman visits and promises a fat cheque in return for breeding as many pokemon as possible, and he gifts a few "special Ditto" to make that dream come true
- This works from the full blown father/daughter to wife/pokemon and everything inbetween, I've played this before where we ended up with about 4 characters each fucking and rutting like crazy! Obviously doesn't have to be that complicated, but I love the idea.

*Daddy's Little Girl: Mum left a few years back, and you've finally come to live with me, I haven't seen you in years and my little girl is all grown up!
- Really simple, but thats because I want to leave room for customisation. Do I seduce you? Do you seduce your Daddy? Are other boys and girls involved? Options!

*The New Secretary: Working for a multi billion pound drug company, I'm a high rising exec and I need a new secretary, you come for a job interview, and something seems... a little off, all the support staff are female, and wear outfits more at home in sleazy bars than an office, add on top of that their eagerness and airheadedness and it should be quite a fun place to work, if you can keep your mind.
- Another fun plot of mind control and submission.

*Date me, or I fire your husband: I was just promoted in place of your husband, he's been due the promotion for years, but I'm the bosses son. I reshuffle the office and there's a chance your husband will lose his job... unless you go on a date with me.
- Another vague plot, starts out as awkward "I'm doing this because I have to" but through charm and personality, things start to turn, and soon you're choosing me over your husband.

Celebrities:

Alison Brie
Emily Browning
Miranda Kerr
Sophie Ellis Bextor
Katy Perry
Selena Gomez
Robyn Adele Anderson
Haley Reinhart
Debbe Ryan
Christina Hendricks

Thanks for reading! Add me on the messengers, or PM me and lets get this going!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom