Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Crime and Punishment (Ryanmo97 x *~CoraJayne~*)

Colie was able to relax when he undid the chains. She stumbled to the room as he dragged her there. It was even more disgusting than the other part. When he shut the door she tried to pull on the chain, but it was no use. It was only then she started to cry, the weight of everything finally falling on her.

Then next morning, Ryan went on line and ordered Annabelle some new clothes they would be there the next day. Then Ryan mad a list of chores she's was going to have to do. Most of it was cleaning various parts of the house the last item on the list was have "sex with Master." Ryan made Annabelle some breakfast oatmeal and orange juice. He came in Annabelle 's room, "Rise and shine..."

Colie was wrapped in the thin blanket when he came in. She glared up at him when he walked in, trying to keep herself covered. "What do you want now?" She grumbled.

Ryan handed her the tray of food, "I've got breakfast for you... Plus, I have your list of chores for today... I ordered you some new clothes but they won't be here until tomorrow so,you'll just have to spend the day naked." He smiled and handed her the list.

She kept the blanket around herself, planning on using it as a toga. She took the list and was relieved until she saw the last thing. She rolled her eyes and grabbed the food, starting to eat it without another word.

Ryan stood there and watch her eat her breakfast. When she was done he said, "Okay my dear... Time for you to get to work and earn your keep around here... Oh and one more thing..." He took ahold of the blanket and pulled it off of her, "until you get your new clothes you will remain naked."

She tried to eat slowly, but all good things must come to an end. She glared up at the man when he started talking. "Hey!" Colie hyelled, trying to reach for the blanket. "Come on..."

"Those are the rules," he said, "But don't worry... I'm the only one whose going to see you. And that's one thing I will promise you... You are all mine to enjoy and I'm not sharing you with anyone..." He took her by the hand and led her upstairs.

Once upstairs, Colie ripped her hand away. It took her about three hours to do all of the cleaning he asked. It wasn't nearly long enough for her, but eventually she came back out to him and said. "I'm done."

Ryan went and inspected all of her work. He saw she had done everything very well, "Very good... Very good indeed..." He looked at his watch and saw it was lunch time, "So... Tell me... How are your cooking skills?"

Ryan nodded, "That's fine with me... I like cooking... What would you like for lunch? Grilled Cheese or BLT?"

Ryan nodded. Then he took her to the kitchen. The kitchen looked very modern. There were oak cabinets all around. There was a large stainless steel refrigerator and a stainless steel double wall oven next to the door that lead to the laundry room and stainless steel dishwasher by the sink. The counter tops were all black marble. The island in the center of the kitchen had a cook top, a griddle and a grill. There was a bar on the other side of the island with a couple of stools. He pulled out a stool for her then he started to make some grilled cheese sandwiches... "So tell me Annabelle... Why were you in my house last night? Why were you stealing from me?"

Colie stared at him, still crossing her arms as he started to cook and he sat down. "I needed the money. No one is hiring and that was the only way I could get it." She could rung. Right now. The door was right there. Colie didn't look at it, but she was waiting for him to grab something from the fridge.

Ryan shook his head, "Everyone is hiring... The problem is no one wants to work anymore..." Then he turned to get some cheese from the fridge.

Ryan saw her run out the door and tackled her to the ground... "You just made a big mistake young lady..." He slapped his hand over her mouth and drug her back in the house. He took her back down to the dungeon and chained her back up... "You've just earned yourself 25 spankings for trying to escape. You should know that you are not the first woman I've had down here. Normally I play with willing women, thought. I'm also very good friends with the chief of police so if anyone calls about hearing a screaming woman, I just have to tell him that the woman I'm playing with pretended to run away and everything will be cleared up." Ryan grabbed the paddle and started paddling her ass.

She had been so close when he tackled her. Colie scratched and fought him the entire way down, even when he got her in chains. "You're sick!" Colie yelled. Her already bruised ass didn't take kindly to the new paddling, and Colie screamed as he kit her harder than the night before. She writhed in the chained, angry tears rolling down her cheeks as the pain radiated throughout her body.

"Now... You can hang there for a while and think about what you did..." Ryan then when upstairs and left her there hanging by her arms and standing on her tiptoes.

Colie hung there, trying to recover from the abuse. Frankly, she was surprised that her ass wasn't bleeding. She was extremely uncomfortable, anb soon her shoulders were in as much pain as her ass.

Ryan at his lunch then did some work in his office. He returned the the dungeon several hours later, "So... Annabelle... I wanted to give you a nice life... All you had to do was do some cleaning and have sex with me... I was going to treat you like a princess. But, now... I can't trust you. The first time you get a chance, you run. So, until I think I can trust you, you are just going to have to stay down here." He took her down from the chains and moved her over to the bed. Then he chained her down to the bed and started to take his clothes off.

Her arms were screaming when he came down, and she let out a thankful sigh. She struggled as he dragged her, but of course she was no match, and she was soon spread eagle on the bed.

When Ryan got his clothes off. She could see that he took very good care of himself. He had very little body fat and he had a hard 9" cock. He climbed up on top of her and said, "I wanted our first time together to be more loving but you force me to teach you a lesson." Then, he shoved his hard cock into her pussy.

If asked, she'd never admit it, but he was attractive. He was also insane, so those two cancelled each other out. Colie tried desperately to close her legs, but he was soon plunging himself into her, eliciting a cry of pain as he went in deep and tore at her walls.

Back
Top Bottom