Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A Knight for a Witch (MxF)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Darkness Beneath

Super-Earth
Hi, welcome to my RP thread. To cut straight to the chase I'm a huge fan of corruption roleplays. That's corruption of morality, and not necessarily the corruption of the human body, though I am open to mild suggestions on that front. I mainly play the Medieval Fantasy setting, and my characters will range from submissive to switch. I have a few ideas already, and several roles that I am interested in. If you have any interest in the overarching theme, and have some of your own ideas I'd love for you to approach me.

OOC
In real life I'm a 25 male, who enjoys to roleplay in his spare time. I'm looking to create a plot that we can work together over time and not just a simple smut story. I love discussion and I love questions and fresh ideas. Most of all I wish both parties in a story to be 100% comfortable with the roles and how the plot is going forward. If there is ever a time when things become dull or unexciting, or even if things begin to weird you out please tell me and we can try to work it out or even stop the roleplay.

I only wish to RP through PM. If you are interested, contact me through there.

Kinks
Corruption
Ageplay
Betrayal of loved ones
Confident Older Women
Biting
Hair pulling
Mild torture/pain

Roles

I have a huge interest of characters that I would like to play against.

Paladin x Priestess
Paladin x Sorceress
Paladin x Queen
Paladin x Succubus
Initiate x Priestess
Wizard x Witch
Wizard x Demon
Wizard x Queen
Prisoner of War x Torturer
Prince x Priestess
Prince x Witch
Knight x Witch
Angel x Witch
Slayer x Vampire
Hunter x Dark Faerie

If you crave any of the above don't hesitate to PM me and we can discuss the world and the plot.

Current Plot Craving

The paladin order has existed for many centuries, and since then they have raised young boys into strong knights. Once every three years five promising recruits are assessed and allowed to begin their training to become a Paladin before their 18th birthday. My character has been tipped to be one of the most promising candidates in a decade, so a special interest has developed on him from the church, to the army, the king...and a sorceress.

Your character is an ancient sorceress that follows the forbidden religion, a dark order that has been at war with the Paladin's since before they were first established. She has watched my character for a long time, taking special interest in just about every accomplishment he has made in his young career. She has posed as a priestess for years, infiltrating the very order she detests in order to find something she desires most: A powerful paladin that can succumb to her corruption and become her Dark Knight.

((This plot is of course open for discussion. If it strikes your fancy message me with suggestions/questions and I'll happily reply.))

That's all for now! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom