Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

New and Improved Request - Now with More Muscle!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gym Rat

Lifting things up. Putting them down.
Hello there! You may or may not have seen my other request thread (about seeking super strong females), and been repulsed by it, hahaha. Anyway, I appreciate the responses that I've received to that one.

But.....right now, I'm looking for something that focuses more (or equally) on the female's buffed up physique, rather than just the incredible physical strength. I know this isn't very popular amongst female roleplayers, but what can I say--I'm craving it, so here's my request! :D

Your character could be a "girl next door" with an impressive pair of "guns," a bodybuilder, or even some type of "She-Hulkish" transforming superheroine. My character? Well, he could have the physical traits that turn you on. I'm open. It's all about creating something that's mutually beneficial between the two roleplayers, right?

Since this is so completely based on physicality, I would envision that this would be pretty well tilted toward smut over plot, but I enjoy plot as well, so I'm open to brainstorming! (I do actually have a plot idea for the transforming superheroine theme).

Soooooo.........PM me if I've piqued your curiosity. Thanks for reading!

Time for another bump. Seeking femininity, impressive muscle, and perhaps outrageous strength! :D

I'm in the mood for something high school or university aged. Any young ladies out there training for the next Miss National Teen Muscle competition?

Always on the lookout, so here's a bump!

I'm looking for a combination of femininity and power. The Killer B's: Beauty, boobs, and biceps! Throw in some outrageous physical strength, and we can have some serious fun! :D

Superheroine?
Physique or strength athlete?
Celebrity (but fantasy-buffed up--I have a few ideas)?
Something else? I'm open to new ideas!

Some story, perhaps some romance, and some delicious sensuality and smut. PM me.....you know you want to! :p

Well-built superheroines, beautiful bodybuilders, cute buff gymnasts, and anything else that would fit into this category.....if you're interested in a scene as that type of character, then don't hesitate to send me a PM!

I still have some available bandwidth!

Breathtaking good looks, eye-popping biceps, and mind-blowing strength feats. If you can spin a character who's got 'em, then I want to hear from you!

RE: New and Improved Request - Now with More Muscle!!! (Buff Hooters Girl Update!!!)

Oh my god, tell me that this isn't AWESOME!!!!

iwbJLrP.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom