Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Female Seeking Story Driven Long-Term Partner (FxM) (PM or Email)

Status
Not open for further replies.

taeauna

Meteorite
Intro
Hello fellow Blue Moon RPers. If you clicked into my ad based on the description I want to thank you for giving me a moment of your time and a chance to persuade you into giving me much, much more of it. I have been a long time lurker and found few things that have caught my interest in the past. This will be my first direct request to the board so I am hoping it goes well. I am looking for a partner that is willing to play via PM or email. I would rather play in 3rd person but would not turn down 1st person. I did state that this is a story/plot based RP but I wouldnt be making a request here if I didnt want to include the dirty bits as well. My request is 70% plot to 30% smut.

About Me
My name is Taeauna but you can call me Tae. I am 27 years old and have been role playing via different dedicated story forums since I entered college. Having played this way for many years I am detail oriented and can be overly wordy from time to time. My average post length is between 6 and 10 paragraphs based upon what I have to work with. I am used to and willing to play multiple characters at one time to create a larger, overarching world. I dont want to be two dimensional and fall victim to 'the world revolves around only these two characters' trope. I work a full time job overnights so I am not always able to respond every day. I do my best to have a full response up within a 48 hour time table. This is not a request you must fulfill, just a general note on my ability itself. I have a skype account that I am willing to give out to make it easier to talk about story development and am willing even to chat via voice if we hit it off. I am in a committed relationship and am not looking for one of those.

F-List
Below will be a link to my f-list. It is a just a general idea of what I like and the things that I would be willing to include in anything we do. Everything except the NO section is negotiable.
F-List

About You
To start out, I am looking for a male partner. As is noted in the above section, I would love for you to be able to respond and react to my post with similar size. I am not saying that every post needs to be that long, but dont give me 3-4 paragraphs if I give you 10. I would prefer turn around times similar to mine as well. Things come up and sometimes writers block strikes. If you need a few days to come up with something or need me to change something so that you feel you have a way to respond, I am not against that. It is a writing partnership I am looking for and I hope you are as well.

Story Options
I only have one story/setting that I would like to present. I would rather work on and create a world based on shared interest. Settings-wise, I like historical, fantasy and modern. Please take a look at my f-list above to have an idea of what kind of characters and kinks I like. If it isnt there, I am willing to at least consider it.

I recently re-watched Zathura and havent been able to get this idea out of my head. The story I have been thinking of would include an alternate version where the game was never completed and they remain in space. My character would be Lisa, the older sister. You would play either Walter, the second child, or the Astronaut, who if you dont remember is a version of Walter where he wished away the youngest brother. I would prefer the Astronaut in the story, but if you are willing to play both I would give bonus points. I dont care if we play that she does or doesnt know who he actually is either. Both ways are fun and we could find a way for her to find out if she doesnt.

In Closing
Thank you again for taking the time to read my ad. If you are interested in anything you see here, please PM me and we can talk about story possibilities. I hope to hear from some of you. I will respond to any PM I get in regards to this ad.

"Hey, sugar -- wanna help a lady out? Stop by my bar in Sanctuary and I'll give you a job."

"You know, you're not like the others -- I can throw out a saucy innuendo and an animal noise at these goons and they're putty in my hands. But you? You're made of…firmer stuff. Mee-ow"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom