Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Lynn's F/FutaxF/Futa Fandom and Original Request Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

LovelyLynn

Moon
Introduction

Hello! I'm Lynn, and I'm rather new to this forum. I've been lurking for a bit, and have decided to finally make a request post! A bit about me, I'm a college student who has been RPing for several years now. It's a favorite hobby of mine, and I adore erotic RP, especially when the subject material manages to hit all the right buttons~

Preferences

I'll get straight to the point, I'm mainly looking to do more smut-based roleplays. However~! I do like these to have some substance to them, and to at least have a reasonable amount of buildup first. Depending on the plot and subject matter, I'd definitely be interested in keeping something going more long term as well!
If I had to assign a ratio, I'd say I'm looking for about 70/30 for smut/story, but depending, could go down to 60/40, or even 50/50.
As far as rules are concerned, I need a decent level of literacy involved, or else it's a lot harder for me to enjoy myself. I'll be providing anywhere from 1-3 paragraphs of content, and would love it if I could get that in return! However, I'm really flexible, and am aware how fluid RPs can get, so that's not a hard and fast rule. Just have fun with it, and we should be alright.

I'm looking, as the title says, for any combination of F/F, Futa/F, and Futa/Futa roleplays. I love them all, and am really up for whatever combination you like the best! Though, I will say, in a FutaxF RP, I prefer playing the Futa.

I'll RP through PM's, or maybe email/various IM's. In your PM, just tell me which you prefer!

Kinks
My biggest turn-on's are:
Incest
Secret/Forbidden relationships
Public Sex/Nudity
Casual Nudity
Semi-Hidden Sex/Risk of Exposure
Teasing/Groping
Age-Gaps (I prefer playing the younger girl most times.)
Lots of Cum (In Futa RPs)
Impregnation/Risk of Impregnation
Internal Cumshots
Big Breasts
Lactation
Thick thighs/Curvy Figure
Romance

Turn Offs:
Rape/NonCon (I really, really don't like this)
Piss/Scat/Blood, etc. The usual suspects.
Heavy Bondage/Pain
Otherwise, I'll tell you if I don't like something, but I'm pretty flexible!

Pairings
I'll do Original Roles First! The format is (My Character/Your Character), but it's open for discussion!
DaughterxMother
NiecexAunt
SisterxSister
StudentxTeacher
GirlxBest Friend's Mother/Sister
InternxBoss
RoommatexRoommate
BartenderxPatron
Classmates

Fantasy/Medieval:
PrincessxQueen
PrincessxKnight
Royal Siblings
Wood ElfxTraveler
Princess x Witch
Peasant Girl x Queen

Fandoms:

Harry Potter: (This is my absolute favorite, and I'm really, really craving it right now~!)
I'm honestly up for anything involving these characters.
Hermione (Preference for playing her.)
Ginny
Luna
Tonks
Lilly Luna Potter
Rose Weasley
Fleur
Cho Chang
More specifically, I'd love to try these pairings
HermionexLuna
HermionexLilly Luna Potter
GinnyxLilly Luna Potter
HermionexRose Weasley
GinnyxRose Weasley
And, if you have suggestions, I'd love to hear them!

Overwatch:
PharahxMercy(My OTP in this game)
TracerxWidowmaker
PharahxTracer
PharahxMei
MercyxWidow/Tracer
Or, just send me a suggestion, I'll consider it!

League of Legends:
Diana/Leona
Caitlyn/Vi
SonaxSomeone
SorakaxSomeone
And, definitely up for suggestions, I like a lot of characters in this, and am likely to enjoy a variety of pairings.

KataraxToph
KorraxAsami
AzulaxTy Lee
KorraxPema
KorraxLin

Kill la Kill:
RyukoxSatsuki
SatsukixNonon
RyukoxNonon

Little Witch Academia:
AkkoxSucy
AkkoxDiana
AkkoxUrsula
SucyxAnyone Really
Also love Amanda, and would be fine with her too!

Ace Attorney:
TrucyxPearl (Older, obviously.)
AdrianxFranziska
MiaxLana Skye
AthenaxJuniper Woods
MayaxFranziska
Up for some suggestions too, I love Maya, Ema, and Aura even though I hardly listed them.

Pokemon:
DawnxCynthia (I really like this one.)
HildaxSomeone
RosaxSomeone

Suggestions are still welcome, I'm well versed in a lot of things, and if it has gay girls in it, I'm usually in.

Plots
I have a couple of plots for my original roles, but otherwise I'm wanting to work them out with you!

Secret Passion
This RP would follow an illicit relationship between a younger girl, around 14-16, and an older woman, between 35-45. How they met is rather flexible, she could be her teacher, her coach, or perhaps just a stranger that found her alluring. It would follow their dating relationship, as the girl has to sneak about just to spend time with the woman, as her parents would obviously never approve. I'd prefer to play a futa girl in this one, but am open to any of the types I listed!

Alternate Reality
(Can be combined with practically any of my Original pairings.)
This is a reality much like our own, except for one key difference. Sex, and nudity, are much more openly accepted, and not stigmatized whatsoever. In this world, it wouldn't be uncommon to see people going at it on the subway, in restaurants, even in the workplace, during break hours. Dress codes, as a result, are much less strict, and clothing isn't always even needed. For this, we'd mold the plot based on which pairing we do, and set it in this universe!

A Witch's Brew
My character, the princess of the kingdom, has grown weary of her royal duties, and countless suitors presented to her. She has decided to flee into the nearby forest, which is rumored to contain many mysterious and magical things. Soon into her journey, she becomes quite lost, and worries she will never find her way out. Until she meets a beautiful, mysterious woman, who invites her into her cottage nearby. It turns out this woman is in fact the witch rumored to live in these woods! However, she turns out to be much more charming than evil...
(I'd love for this to have lots of seduction, as the princess likely isn't fully out of the closet yet, maybe even to herself. This can include an aphrodisiac of some kind, I think it could be a lot of fun if we use magic to make one, or both characters futas. Optional, but if we're doing futa, I'd love impregnation too.)

Thanks for reading all of this! I hope you find something to your liking, if you do, please shoot me a PM! Hope to hear from you soon!

Bump! Added Little Witch Academia, craving PharahxMercy, Harry Potter, and anything with mature women!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom