Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The "Surprise" Party (me and Cheichan)

SHIBBY+_+

Pulsar
Elise sighed to her self as she drove into the drive way to her home. It had been a long day at work, and she had picked the best of all days to do some over time. Today was her 21st birthday and her boss had asked her to work extra today at an overtime rate which she could not refuse. Even though Nonya had asked her not to work so much, she did anyway. She was a bit of a workaholic with a job and college going at the same time.

Elise stepped out of the car still wearing her uniform. She worked in a cafe, a popular one in town. The uniform consisted of a navy high waisted straight skirt, a light blue blouse with the cafes emblem on the pocket, stockings and a cap on her head with her long hair tied back. The uniform look alright on her, highlighting her hourglass figure, her full breasts and wide hips and shapely legs. She took the cap off her head and untied her hair as she walked to the front door, keys in hand.

She unlocked the door and stepped inside a dark house. "Nonya?" She called flicking on the switch. She saw no one. She wondered if she was angry with her for working so late on her birthday. After all she was her girlfriend and had said she had a special "treat" for her. She wondered if she had ruined her plans. "You home?" she called putting her bag down.

When Elise walked in she would see Nonya sitting in her cute lavendar housecoat, sitting in a lone chair in the front room. Sipping some champagne from a glass and looking at the lovely girl. She grinned more as the girl closed the door and walked sheepishly towards her.

"hmm..my darling...you were late.." She grinned as she shifted a little in her seat letting her housecoat open a little more to reveal the top of her generous cleavage, her lovely blue skin glistening in the lamp light glowing on it. She winked at her. "I've missed you so much. Now...do you remember...a few months ago... After we made love about a fantasy you had... a fantasy about us...and all our girl friends? See if you can remember that my dear lover."

Elise looked at her and said "Yeah...I do...what about it...?" she asked. She walked over to her and put her bag on the hook and looked at her sitting in the middle of the room in a chair.

"Something wrong Nonya?" she asked her.

Nonya smiled and pointed to a chair. "Sit down darling." She waited until Elise sat down in the chair across from her and said. "Well..you did say..you'd like to be made love to in front of and by all of our friends...Didn't you?" She smiles lovingly. "I told you..I'd never deny you..anything...if you loved me. And you have loved me so well these last few years. So...without further ado...."

Nonya snaps her fingers and she sees all around the room, their girlfriends all in various states of dress and apparel.

"NOw...I'll warm you up...and then after I get you off the first time, you shout a name...and that girl or girls will come and have you. The rules are this...you can't go until you have gotten off by each and every girl here..okay darling?"

Elise sat down and looked at her as she spoke. She did not fully realize what she had planned till her friends popped out, some of them bearing strap ons and dildos, the others in sexy lingerie. She blushed and said "Nonya...I don't want to....That was just in the heat of the moment..." she tried to explain biting her lower lip.

Nonya giggled and swankilly walked over to Elise. "Oh well..how sad..since I don't understand such 'jokes'," she giggles and goes to her knees...as the others watched, and one video taped...she began to unbotton her lover's blouse and remove it..followed by her bra...at which point, Nonya began to softly suckle on one of the lovely breasts before her...the pleasure moving through her body as she did.

Elise watched as Nonya walked over to her. Getting down to her knees she felt her begin to undress her. She blushed as she took off he bra and began to suckle on her breasts. She knew her weak point, her sensitive nipples. She looked at her her said "Nonya, Please...I don't want to" she said shaking her head.

Nonya didn't stop and just kept going..undoing the clasp on her lover's skirt as she dragged it down off her...still sucking on her lovely full breasts. Soon, she put her hands on the woman's panties and began to slide those down too..still suckling lovingly on those globes.

When the panties were thrown safely out of reach, she winked to the others. "I get first dibs on the love slit..." She says softly...and soon leaned forward and began to eat the lovely lady out, warming her up for a long night of sex.

Elise blushed as he pulled her panties off. She watched as they were thrown, one of the girls catching it and smelling it with a grin. Her face turned bright red as Nonya began to eat her out. She had never been so embarrassed in her life. She felt like crying.

"Nonya, please" she begged.

Nonya stopped and slid up inito her arms "Is this...really upsetting you that much darling? Is it? I could..call it off ..."

"just relax my darling..and trust us. They're all here to make you feel like you're in heaven. I've always told you, you're a princess..now let us make you feel like one..okay my true true love?"

The other girls all came over and then began to softly kiss and carress Elise's body, and Nonya slid between her thighs and began to lick her lovely smooth pussy, gently eating her out...trying to get her good and wet for tonight's love making.

Elise blushed as Nonya began to eat her out. She was being gentle and caring and she felt the other girls come over and she blushed a they to began to touch her, she could feel her self getting wet.

Nonya didn't stop for a moment, she spread those lovely pussy lips farther apart and delved her tongue all the way in...tasting the birthday girls' love slit lots and lots.

Before long...the other girls were licking her breasts..and one had straddled the chair..and blushingly..presented her pussy to her. "Cum..taste me my love..taste me....please.."

Elise continued to blush as she began to probe her tongue deeper inside her and the other girls began to lick and sucle on her breasts. She let out a soft moan and closed her eyes, that was till she felt someone else present a pussy to her. Blushing she moved her head up and began to eat the girl out, her tongue teasing her clit.

Back
Top Bottom