Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

KJ's picture based FxF / Futa thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kasey Jay

Moon
Hello, welcome to my second request thread!​

I’m going to jump right into the nitty-gritty with this one and tell you that I’m looking for a FxF roleplay or two, or something that involves futas if idea is a fun one. I’m also very much in the mood for including some sort of dom/sub element with this request, however that isn’t essential.

For the actual pairings and plots I’m open to suggestions, but I thought that I would try something different than my usual approach and use images. So if something catches your fancy, let me know! Oh, and assume that unless stated otherwise, the pictures are NSFW.

I do also have some non-picture ideas, but you’ll have to PM me and let me know what kinds of thing you’re into before I share any of those… or we can work something entirely new out!

Real:

One & Two

Three

Four

Anime:

A

B

C

Now I’d just like to clear up a few things that I’m looking for here:

> I’m looking to roleplay over threads or PM messages for this, preference is for threads.
> I want someone who has decent quality writing, and who can post 2+ paragraphs please
> I prefer to try and post once every couple of days at least, more is very welcome
> I do not want to try these ideas with male characters at all, I’ll write a MxF thread when ready

If anyone is interested, please send me a PM and let me know which idea you wanted to talk about, or suggest your own!

Adding a bump with a new craving!

I would like to play as this character in a monster-girl / human roleplay. I would love it if the smut content could focus on things specific to the character, for instance using webs for bondage, using different types of venom with various effects, and if it's something you enjoy... oviposition.

and for those of you who are wondering... I'm assuming she will have human lady-parts.

Just a bump with some image based yummy here! No new plots for now as I haven't found any of the previous ones however.

Yummy!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom