Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Play with meee? (MxM FxF MxF Fxfuta)

Status
Not open for further replies.

TiffanyAlyssa

Meteorite
Clicking this thread means you're curious, and I like that. I like that you want to know what is floating through my head, and deciding if you want to become a part of it. So, I'll share those thoughts, those desires, and creations with you.
-----------------------------------------------​

I've been RPing for the better part of 16 years (with hiatuses in-between), and I tend to consider myself a reasonable partner with a lot to offer, especially to the right person. I'm no stranger to adult themes either! In fact, I tend to prefer dabbling in eroticism throughout the course of a story. Without it, I can get significantly bored; however, I'm willing to fade to black, so to speak, if the plot is absolutely enthralling. Oh, and just because I enjoy erotic writing doesn't mean it has to be gritty and dirty. I like me some romantic sexin' just as much as the next girl!

-----------------------------------------------​

Without further ado, I should probably tell you a little about my expectations, etc.

First, some guidelines: ​
I'm willing to play any gender. ​
I'm open to and experienced with MxF, FxF, MxM, and everything in between (yes, that includes futa).​
I'm cool with whatever gets my partner going! I'll probably only say 'no' if I'm totally unfamiliar and/or uncomfortable with the proposal in question.​
I primarily play through PM'S. While this tends to be my preference (perhaps I'm a bit shy with my writing!), Im also very open to playing through email.
I'm a multi-para writer - with no exceptions. I expect someone to put in comparable effort (i.e. no one-liners and literacy is key). I expect meaty paragraphs - or at least a whole bunch of tinier paragraphs. Let's say I prefer 2+ meaty paragraphs for the sake of giving you a guideline. In slower parts of a story, I won't slaughter you for giving me less. Just try your best to give me as much as you can! Remember: I'd absolutely love to know your character's subtle movements, what he or she is thinking, bits and pieces of his or her history... etc. There's always plenty to write if you truly become your character. I promise not to disappoint in that regard.​
I prefer an even amount of plot vs smut and I expect a certain level of commitment to a long-term plot if you care to write with me. Sometimes, I'll work on something short-term, but that's a rare occurrence. I’ll say this: I have to reaaaaallllyyy like you - not that, that's a hard feat to accomplish. But still - don't ask unless I love you dearly.​
-----------------------------------------------
​While I tend not to be too picky about likes and dislikes (i.e. nothing has to be included), I figure some of you might wanna know what makes me tick.
My 'no's,' however, aren't up for discussion.

Things that make me horny:​
- Character development.
- Humorous characters
- Bring on the dramatics
- Unconventional/unlikely pairings
- Dysfunctional relationships
- But somehow... amazing romance
- DESCRIPTION, description, d e s c r i p t i o n!
- Pregnancy/risk thereof (BIG ONE!)
- Age differences
- Powerful male characters
- Sweet but spicy female characters
- Modern settings
- Incest
- Hair pulling
- Biting
- Innocence
- Large cocks
- Chicks with dicks
- Curvy bodies/ large breasts
- Intelligence
- Threesomes/group sex
- Sex in unlikely places
- Facial hair on men
- Blonde/raven-haired females
- Dark-haired men
- Strap-ons
Things that kill my figurative boner:
- Shit
- Barf
- Extreme bondage
- Piss
Everything else is up for discussion.
-----------------------------------------------

As far as plotting goes...

Let's just say I'm well-rounded. I'll try anything once.

Note: I have plot ideas, but I see no need to post them here.

I find a collaborative approach to RP planning is always more fulfilling for everyone involved. Plus, I aim to please my partners above all. That's probably why I'm so lenient when it comes to plot twists, characters, etc. Whatever you want, I'm willing to make it happen! Tell me, and I promise you'll be pleasantly surprised how laid back I really am. I tend to base my ideas around my partners, so don't ever shy away from telling me what you need!

Another quick note:
High-fantasy isn't my thing. Touches here and there are cool with me, but I'm not a huge fan of faeries and imps and mystical, magical unicorns.
I'm more a slice of life/modern fantasy girl myself.

Potential Pairings (in absolutely no particular order of preference):​
Teacher/Student
Brother/Sister
Sister/Sister
Father/Daughter
Mother/Daughter
Siblings
Shrink/Patient
Love Triangle/Square
Lawyer/Client
Roommates
Ex-lovers
I seldom do fandoms, BUT I'm always willing to play in the following worlds:
Reign
Harry Potter
This list is just a guideline! I can't stress that enough! How about you contact me, and we'll see what happens?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom