Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Predicament [Averavic & Flux]

"Oh, looks like I found your G-Spot." He said, noticing her reaction as he pressed the dildo into her in a particular way. He pushed it in further, and then turned things up a notch with a little smile. His thumb flicked a little button on the back and it started vibrating wildly inside her. He fondled her breast with is spare hand, squeezing her breast and then giving her erect nipples a pinch. "Just give in, my dear." He cooed as he caressed her and pinched her.

It was too much to bear. "Please don't put it in that way! I-I'm coming...!" She panted, throwing her head back as her orgasm built quickly and broke all around her psyche like glass shattering. She cried out as her pussy contracted around the dildo, getting stirred up intricately as her hot juices spilled onto the chair and over her legs to the floor. Lue's body was rigid during and as the intense feeling began to die away, she slumped in the chair, unable to close her legs. "Please..." she whimpered now breathlessly. "Pl-please take it out... I don't want anything else inside me..."

Back
Top Bottom