Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Searching for Games most Grim

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grim Troll

Star
Greetings one and all, though I hope my words would reach the ears of a lady, though if she is a debauched harlot with a victimization fetish, or one that can stand firm above the crowd, understanding and in control of herself, well, one can but hope, can they not? For as much as brotherly bonds and a sense of camaraderie may appeal, alas, I do not see my fellow men in that more sexual light. For while I follow the motto of to each their own, I will admit when directed towards myself, I find the attentions somewhat uncomfortable.

But still, there is the question of what exactly am I looking for? What is it that I seek the lure and entice, and hope against hope there may be dice? Which, are not needed, but loved..... as in, I will prioritize those first.

But, let us get to the meat of the matter, served with a side of honey glazed acorn bread, a pitcher of darkest ale to the side?

With myself as the GM/DM

There is the matter, of what games I may run, and where, and for what purpose. Please be advised however, that the GM/DM aspect does not mean I am necessarily a dom, and I loathe nothing more then servile creatures that think sex is the be all-end all. As well of course, as the brutes that think only with their dicks. I don't play those.

The Catacombs of Barrow Hill (D&D 3.5)

This is a set for one to three ladies that show me their interest, and is something simple. It is a dungeon crawl. Yes, there may be sex. Yes, there may be violence. But, the general goal of this one in particular is to explore a dungeon complex with three levels, and to find your way out.

Inside, you will find an array of obstacles, not least of which is a wizard that wants to be left alone, a dragoness that is trying to claim said wizard for herself, a trio of gnolls, a handful of goblins, a demon or two, some undead, assorted plant creatures, and of course, some traps.

But, by delving deep, you may come across great wealth, secrets, and of course, many other interesting things!

New World Blues (D20 Future)

Humanity had such great hopes for the future, to have a bright shining tomorrow, a vista of unlimited progress. But, as a famous old world series said, 'War. War never changes.'

When the damage that capitalism was inflicting to the world became too much to ignore, the world teetering on the brink of a cascading environmental collapse in 2031 due to the stresses that the affluent first world countries overconsumption were adding to the system, a great war broke out, as many ad predicted for years. The poor, due to all their wealth and natural resources having been stolen and exploited from them by the north, south rose up, flinging their greater numbers into the meatgrinder.

Of course, the North did not like this, for more then one reason. First, though it was a thought only shared among the leaders of the corporations, which had effectively replaced democracy decades ago, was that the stocks of slave labor were being depleted too rapidly. By which of course, they meant the rebelling south. Still, there were other concerns, as the wealthy, taking along those with the skills needed, prepared to escape, writing off the Earth. Still, as they left behind a sacrificial screen of armed forces, their flight to Mars assured, the South managed to find their 'victory'.

To be frank, it was a hollow one, the primary reason that the North has been ravaging them had been because they used up almost all of their natural resources after all. Thus, for almost four billion dead, there was only war ravaged wastelands and no plunder to be looked forward to, and desperate times to rebuild, and to try and correct the damage to the world, to prevent those left behind from being amongst the victims of mankinds own mass extinction event.

As the wealthy established themselves on Mars, there were changes among the population of the Earth. Mutation, and the freedom of things long thought to be buried, a gate of sorts. It was not a physical one, but over the coming decade, it's influence would be felt.

This of course, depending on if the wealthy and elite do not come back, seeking their 'lawful' property.

Things I would like to play as

A Dragons path

This is a rather simple one, as it could go a few ways, but at heart, it is simple. I want to play a dragon, I know a few improved monster classes, that goes from a small little thing, to a potent ruler, holding the region on his claw. He would of course, be somewhat more.... deferential towards others in the beginning, until he reaches his full size.

A Demons desires

For this one, again, more then a few paths it could take. However, at it's heart, a demon that rises up in power, going from something beneath notice, to a lord of the abyss. Dark and long term for sure, but hey, it does offer more then a few nice little possibilities.

A Blade for.....

Did you know there was a D&D 3.5 class to be a weapon?[/ur] Not some wielder of weapons, nor a living weapon like a Monk, but an actual weapon? I would love to play as one, preferably with a gestalt, to become the ultimate weapon.

Warcrafting or Conaning

While I do not have an exact idea for this one, I would kill for anyone that would be willing to run a Warcraft RPG or Conan RPG. I have the books for either, and so many ideas x-x

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom