Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Sun Hath Risen

Status
Not open for further replies.

Solai

Planetoid
(Forenote: READ THIS THREAD ALL THE WAY THROUGH. If you PM me your very own plot, without so much as a "Hello", I will delete your message on the spot. First impressions are a big part of everyone's life; wow me. Tell me why I caught your eye, and what you want to do.)

Alrighty!

Welcome, one and all, to my general request thread, pathetic as it is. Do mind that my laptop is on the fritz, and I'm actually writing this on a mobile device~ Therefore, please ignore the lack of stylistic colors and underlining.

To start things off, I want to note a few things that all my partners MUST have, and why
1)Emotion
--I want to make you a friend! I want to get to know you as a person(I don't care where you live, your weight, height, or gender. If you feel like telling me that, then it's your choice, do what you want to do).Just please don't be an emotionless zombie.
2)A Sense of Humor
---Like above, I want to be able to have a nice conversation with my partners, and joke freely. If a joke is incorporated into the rp, then all the better!
3)The capability to write a minimum of a paragraph.
---I'm sorry. I can't take one liners. At the very least, 3 sentences. More is ALWAYS appreciated, and definitely encouraged.

What I will not do;
Scat, Watersports, Vore, or Heavy BDSM(light is fine).

Now that the basics are done with, I'll tell you some stuff about me~ I have roughly five years of roleplay experience, and even though that's not a terribly long time, I have impressive writing skills(if I do say so myself).I enjoy rping in PM's, or if I especially like you, you might convince me to rp on a thread. I write, on average, one to two
paragraphs; usually equaling my enthusiasm in the roleplay. The more I enjoy you as a partner, or the rp in general, the better responses you will receive ^w^. I can also reply multiple times a day in some cases. Big note though, I don't--by any means-- enjoy basic ideas. I WILL NOT do boring, cliche modern pairings, such as teacher x student and the like. It has to either be interesting, or catch my attention in another way. It's just too bland and boring that way. Additionally, I've been craving a good plot lately. If you can catch my attention with an interesting, yet still capable of smut idea, I'll be on you like white on rice!
(Man, that was bad, anyways...)That being said, my one weakness is coming up with plots/ideas. I'm helpless alone; and thus enjoy brainstorming with others. By all means, if you have a good idea, shoot it by me, the worst I can do is say "No." This, BY NO MEANS, allows you to PM me a request to play your specific kink or RP idea. RP's go two ways, thus I expect some medium of brainstorming and the like~

On that note, I'm a firm believer in communication, and I will always tell you if I'm losing interest in the rp. I will never just drop it and ignore you; I expect the same proper courtesy.

In general, I greatly enjoy fantasy settings. Magic and beasts, with a limitless possibility, tied down only by your imagination.

Ok, now down to business. I like anything beastly. A monster, an animal, an extra-dimensional shifter, if it's not human, it's fun! With that being said, though, NOT ALL CREATURES HAVE TO BE STUPID. Granted, some monsters, are as dumb as a brick, I get it. However, many are intelligent, and won't always just launch at ten thousand miles an hour with heat-seeking tendencies towards a female's nether regions.

Just because I like bestiality, doesn't mean I have to have it, or that I hate regular couplings. By all means, if you have an interesting, burning idea, come right on! Just don't come to me with every ridiculous plot you have with no reason other than to sate your own desire.

CRAVINGS
Ya'll know how it wors by now. The more asterisks(*), the more it is craved.

Monster Girls ***
~I really have an urge to play monster girls v. just about anything. Especially if we can mash a decent plot in there as well! ^w^

Futas***
~Fuck .3. Like, come on. I want some futa too. Not futa with super-absurdly-ridiculous-sized-genitilia, but large is perfectly fine. Ooooh, and if you can play a futa x monster girl pairing, you'll be right at the top of the list!

-Slightly More Specific Pokemon Craving-
~~Alrighty! So, this is for GMs, mostly! I want a legitimate Pokemon rp. Of course, there will be a lot of smut, but I want a Pokemon-Trainer rp that actually develops. It's a challenge, to be sure, but that's why it might be worth it. After all, most Pokemon-adventure RPs tend to devolve over time, and there's no plot. It doesn't have to be some ridiculous, heck, it can be the Pokemon League, but I want something satisfingly new throughout! Also some breath of life, meaning that Pokemon aren't dumb creatures. Additionally, throw in some curveballs. Pokemon-fucking friends, or various creative scenes. It's Pokemon, after all~

So, there you have it, folks. PM me if interested or if a spark of creativity lit unto a blazing fire~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom