Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Small Dom seeking big subs and others? MxM

Status
Not open for further replies.

huxley

Dust
Hey guys!

Currently I'm looking to try my hand at writing a dominant character, something I could definitely use some practice with. Strictly mxm at the moment, but I'm open to any sort of submissive you're keen on. Big and tall, equally tiny, exceedingly average, pretty boy fantasy races, big hulking orcs, whatever you like! I have a massive soft spot for big subs, especially if they're a stupid, cute couple and everyone just assumes the larger of the two is the one typically calling the shots. In a similar vein, I wouldn't be opposed to writing a dominant character who prefers to bottom in bed.

I don't mind incest or an abuse of power (teachers and students and the like, cop and detainee etc.), and I love the idea of a larger man flirting with my boy and assuming he'll take it up the ass only to end up with the tables turned and bent over the table while my boy plays with him. Alternatively, playing an awfully small spy who seduces targets for information or for assassinations (which he doesn't follow through with for whatever reason we want, really). I typically write smaller doms who are just ridiculously spoilt and expect everything to go their way - because they're kinda my favourite type.

I'm working on an F-list, the site is very uncooperative.

I'm equally comfortable with consensual or non-consensual scenes, and I quite like my character crossdressing (frequently or not), possibly in tandem with humiliation or something of the sort. This is a bit niche, but my character having a rather small dick is also pretty fun, and could lead into quite a bit of toy play as an alternative to him penetrating your character. (Having them switch it up occasionally, if it's a consensual relationship (maybe your character is tired of mine constantly using toys and he wants to know why), would be loads of fun, particularly if it involved a more impressively endowed character poking fun at my character's prick in possibly good humour.)

I typically write one to three meaty paragraphs, but I don't mind writing more if we end up doing so. I use third person, past tense, and I'd prefer it if you did too (but I don't mind swapping to present tense if you're keen).

PM or email is preferred, you can PM me for my email address if you're more interested in playing there.

Hope to hear from you guys, I'm pretty psyched.

Maybe a supehero that is dom in most parts of life, but not in the bedroom. Its his form of release?

And a free Bump

That sounds right up my alley, and a thing I'd love to explore! ? Also superheroes are just loads of fun. Shall I PM you?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom