Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Shall We Play? (Searching for Original Fantasy MxM)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Your_Siren

Super-Earth
Let's skip what you don't care about and get to the good stuff. I'm a literate rper which to me means my paragraphs are more than just 3 sentences with a break in the middle. I love to write and read and I think that shows in my rping. If you also enjoy writing and reading we will probably get along! I can rp male and female characters easily (gasp a woman who can rp a man despite not being a man herself!) and I don't particularly mind which gender I play in most situations. Though if you tell me I HAVE to play a man cause you can't rather than politely asking me, I'll probably drop you. (Also just a note, if you've been interested in TRYING to play the opposite gender but you're nervous about actually trying, contact me. I don't mind helping you practice! We can double or something). I can't promise I wont make typos, I tend to type slower than my brain can think and so I end up words out. You'll always be able to understand me though.

Im interested in rping over Private Messages.

When you message me PLEASE have something in mind to rp. Don't just ask if I want to rp or link me to your F-list! I wont know if I want to rp with you if I don't know what you want to rp!

:heart:Cravings (please please please):heart:
M/M
Medieval Fantasy
DragonxRider
Final Fantasy X - SummonerxGuardian. Guardian, not Aeon :p I would like to do an rp based around some OC's on a pilgrimage to the temples. Could be siblings, best friends, they could not like each other and only travel together out of obligation, two devout followers unaware of what awaits further down the line. I think it would be fun to do we could even do something similar in a none FF universe I suppose, I can explain the concept if you're not familiar with it. I'm really craving this one though! M/F F/F or M/M all work!

Kinks:
Sneaky sex in public places

Pairings:
RoyaltyxGuard/Knight (see plot below)
Guard/KnightxThief
MagexWarrior (See idea below)
Room mates
Students
MaidxMaster
City boyl/country boy
Siblings
Step Siblings
ThiefxGuard
Younger Sibling x older Brothers Friend
Arranged Marriage
Royal x Thief (Think Robin Hood and Marian, something like that)

Fandoms:
Harry Potter
OCxOC

Pokemon: (Anthros, actual pokemon or gijinka)
OCxOC
PokemonxPokemon
TrainerxPokemon

Skyrim
Fallout

Dragon Age:
Warden x Warden
Mage x Templar (See idea below)

Random Stuff:
Nekos
Anthros

Things I'm not really interested in:
Bimbofying
Rape
BDSM
Master/Slave
Parent/Child
Giants
Vore
Forced
Pregnancy
Scat
First Person
Abusive Relationships

Plots:
Mage/Templar (Dragon Age) - This is pretty simple and would take place when the circles rose up against the templars. Maybe the Templar was kind to the mage once, or they were friends or lover but for whatever reason the mage stops the other mages from attacking this Templar and the two end up fleeing together as the mages run off to join the rebellion.

Mermaid/Human - This ones pretty basic but I kind of got the idea of a mermaid fleeing to the land during the typical mating season of her kind (maybe to escape an unwanted mate or something) and she is found and taken in by a human. Things start to get more interesting when he discovers she gets incredibly horny every time she comes in contact with water. So baths, swims in the pool, sudden rain showers, water parks, the beach, all the places are spots that can set her off. For this it would be she can change into a human but I'd also be fine with it being she can control what form she takes if you were interested in sex with an actual mermaid.

Eeevee Ginkinka or Anthro/Trainer - In a world where pokemon take on more human forms, a scientist has developed an Eevee that can evolve and devolve at will into any of their forms. The Eevee is given a reliable trainer to work with. I like the idea of maybe each evolution taking on a different personality depending on what element they take.

Pokemon/Trainer - during a training session the Pokemons ability Attract hits their trainer with interesting results.

Neko/human - a human finds a cat while on their way and takes them home. The next morning the human wakes up to find a naked neko in bed with them. The human decides to keep the neko around either as a pet or room mate or simply as a lover. I like the idea of them trying to keep the fact that the neko is a neko from others. (Mostly I've done this as m/f where the human is male and the neko is female so I'd love it if someone out there would be interested in swapping it. If not thats cool too. I love this plot. Also doesn't have to be a neko, could be any animal really.)

King/Concubine: not much of a plot but I like the idea of a ruler having a favorite concubine that serves them and follows them everywhere much to the disgust of the rulers spouse.

Concubine/Other: No one is allowed to touch the kings concubines but it's hard to resist such temptation. Maybe kings son falls for one or a guard to the king or maybe even the queen decides to see what all the fuss is about.

School/Dorm: I don't really have an idea of this I just like the idea of us playing a lot of characters attending a school together (could be normal or like magical) where we have many different pairings going on. It could start with us playing one character each then we slowly introduce more characters in as we go.

Guard/Royal: While attending peace talks with a warring kingdom the royals group is attacked and only the royal and a single guard make it alive. With an entire country between them and home they have to race to return to their people to warn of an upcoming assault on their capital. But many creatures lurk in the wilds and hunters are sent to capture them.

Mage/Warrior: There has been a war waging for decades and it has basically been one kingdom that has strong mages completely destroying their less magical neighbors. All thats left is a few smaller countries determined to hold their own. One day while patrolling the beach a soldier finds a person washed up on the shore after a storm the night before. They realize the person is a mage of the enemy and quickly returns them to base. After striking a deal where the mage agrees to help them in return for freeing them from the emperor, the mage reveals the king is searching for an artifact that will significantly boost his mages magical abilities to wipe out the remaining enemy forces.

RE: Shall We Play? *(Searching for Original MxM or FxM)*

I would love to do the DragonxRider idea or the King/Concubine one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom