Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Gideon's Pretty Good Goods! [m/m]

Status
Not open for further replies.

gideon

Meteorite
Yo, right now I have got the biggest, harshest need for all the 'good dog' praise kink. Make him a dog, make him do the worst stuff to hear that. Break him down, rebuild him however your character might want. Punish him when he hasn't done anything wrong. I want to play a horribly miserable character who just wants to be a Good Boy.

Hey there, everyone!

Gideon here -- y'all can just, pretty much call me Gideon, unless 'Gid' is more your style? Whatever you call me, I thought you should probably know at least a little about me! Nothin' weird!
Male, going on twenty-four, gets way too into roleplays for my own good, ha. I write from one to three paragraphs typically, but I've been known to write more if we're doing something especially steamy and there's a lotta character thoughts/dialogue to get through at once! I've got a deep, deep love of writing bottoms, and my tops are a little bit laughable, but I'm sure they'll surface one day!

Lookin' for:

Right now I've got this horrible, deep need for big dudes getting absolutely wrecked. By anthros, small dudes, even bigger dudes, ladies, futas, traps, whatever. You got a character who wants to just completely dominate a guy a little over six feet tall and problematically well-built while he just takes it? I'm your dude. I'll write that character for you hands down. You want praise kink, daddy kink, tiny dom and massive sub? Nasty-ass dirty talk, fucking him where anyone can see? I got you.
Basically, I just really wanna see some tall, built fellas get what is clearly coming to them. Are they your black market slave? Cool. An elemental you summoned that's bound to you? Nice. Did you just decide this huge guy would look really good bent over your desk but you never thought he'd be so into it? Righteous. Decided a real dog sounds like a lot of work, better just kidnap this guy and train him to be your pathetically loyal pup? Let's go. You and me. Right now.
I don't need a ton of set up, honestly, plot is excellent but definitely not required. Want to play a series of dudes, prefer me to do the same? Fine, I'd be happy to, we'll play a horrible parade of debauchery. Sounds amazing. I love non-consent, but I also love eagerly given consent for being used too roughly or dangerously. I like stupid sweet scenes interspersed, proving they're in love, or at least one of them thinks so.

Contact

I'd prefer to play over PM or email, but I'm not horribly averse to threads, I guess. IM could work for the right partner, prefer if you pitch me your idea here before we move offsite though! I didn't see anything in the rules about not playing offsite, but if there is, my bad, I scanned those a few times and didn't catch it!

Hope to hear from y'all!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom