Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

M seeks F for mutual exploration

Status
Not open for further replies.

intimate

Star
Hi
I'm looking for someone who's interested in exploring either a dark desire, incest, public, multiple partners BDSM etc., or sensual dreams, that is flirting, uncertainty, curiosity. I usually play a version of myself, so older guy, but if looking at brother sister incest I'm happy to play younger. I enjoy smut, but I also enjoy build-up. Sometimes the most exciting part is working towards something (the journey rather than the destination). I don't do scat, vore or tentacles and prefer real people, but settings are fluid (time or location). I write to expose thoughts and feelings as much as speaking and doing. It gives more insight and can help move plot forward.

I don't like bimbos or slaves or doms, but other than that I'd like you to play a character you're comfortable with. I can work relationships and kinks around you - I get off on knowing that you're excited to read my posts.

I play in PM, Skype, Yahoo or email. I particularly enjoy age play. I come to hone my writing (I write for production, mainly stage) but you do not have to be a great writer, I'm not that bothered about spelling or grammar as long as what you're writing is interesting, gives me something to respond to, or is incredibly hot. I come here to make friends. If you just want to write I totally respect that and I will not attempt to engage you outside of the RP, but if you're happy to then I enjoy OOC chat as a nice distraction.

Here's a sample of my story writing
https://www.literotica.com/s/ellie-5
I have others on that site. Yes, I usually RP in 3rd person (though I'm just as happy in first). Apart from previously mentioned I don't really have any limits or preferences - if it pleases you it will almost certainly please me, so tell e what you're looking for and I'll see what I can do

Alternatively, as long as you have a sense of the type of character that you want to play, or relationship, I'm more than happy to suggest a few plot lines to get us started. So, why not PM me - what have you got to lose?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom