Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

On the road again

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nightmarish

Planetoid
Starting off, my name is Night, I'm an adult, and I am male, and I have no desire to play with children. A few more details about me? Black American, and I'm a veteran of the US Navy, I did four years active duty, and on a 10 month deployment, I spent 6 of those patrolling the Arabian Gulf. I developed quite the taste for Middle Eastern food. My favorite place that I've been in the world? Bar none Perth, Australia, and if you happen to be Australian, we can be insta-mates. I like to work out alot, I'm no Dwayne Johnson, but I love my body, and I love being in shape; In August I plan to do a 5k run for Ovarian Cancer. Let's see, I like to cook(Real coursed meals, microwaves are my sworn enemy), and I don't mind doing dishes afterwards. I've been learning different languages over the past few years, nothing 100 percent fluent. Spanish=Semi-decent, French = Some works, German = Ok, Patois = Fluent, Creole = Fluent.

My cravings, typically center around a few characters of mine, and I will always be playing the male. Females that I play are either NPCs and if need be secondaries. I don't care to say what writing level I'm at, you be the judge, we will exchange samples first and foremost. I love the dark, and I love grit and witty humor in the most inopportune of situations. I don't care to be rescuing princesses, and other damsels all the time. I like to read female characters that are different than what's typically scene.

I'm not looking for fandoms, or groups, but I am encouragable with the right enticements. I'm down for almost anything as long as I can think of a way to make it work. Which means almost anything. A few things that I absolutely will not do. ANYTHING sexualizing children in any way, shape, form or fashion, or anything m/m.

On that note I absolutely will do mvm if it's platonic, and filled with violence, so your character can be whatever you want them to in platonic interactions.

Another note, I'm loving dominant x dominant ideas lately, aswell as powerplay, if you bring me this, I'll be in your thrall for the rest of my life.

My character I'm craving to use most right now is my mutant character. (PM for details)

Mutant X Experiment
Tribal Wars:heart::heart::heart:
Intergalactic Cop X Alien Cyborg
Fugitives on an alien world.
Royalty X Vassal
Human X Orc (can be middle earth, futuristic or modern)

The list goes on. If interested PM me for details or post here. I'm very open to most things, and I hope to play with you soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom