Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Current cravings FxM

Status
Not open for further replies.

silversliver

Super-Earth
This is just a craving that I'm having at the moment, so please forgive the shortness of my post. I'm basically seeking to play out a specific raceplay plot and see where it goes from there.

YC and I would be chosen by a news page on social media as part of a social experiment, along with a handful of others. The idea would basically be:

"Addressing Racism - Would you kiss a member of another race?"

I'd be at the mall, or otherwise out on my own somewhere when I'm approached by somebody who claims to be from a news outlet, and is offering to pay for my participation in a social experiment where I would be paired up with a black partner, and after an initial introduction interview for the camera, would be prompted to kiss each other, followed by an interview about how it was, all side by side with each other.

Its the holiday season so I take the money without really thinking about it. So, when its time and the cameras are on me, with YC standing right next to me, I'm suddenly shy and making nervous laughter. When its time to kiss, I'd find all of that erased... stunned at the best kiss I've ever had. We could even go for another one or two without even needing to.

When its done, and I'm standing there red-faced with even louder nervous laughter, they ask me how it was and I slip up - "it was amazing...! God did I just say that...?!" followed by nervous laughter. Then, somebody from the background is heard saying "you two should go get lunch after this!" - and we do, except things quickly end up at YC's place.

Now, this is obviously a very specific plot, but I'm open to reworking the details. I just wanted to give an example of the flow of it. I would have a boyfriend at home who would see everything I've just mistakenly said on camera, and starts to realize just why I've been coming home late lately. He just wouldn't have the boldness to do anything about it.

RE: Current cravings (updated with each bump) FxM or FxF - Culture clash craving

Hi again... lol

RE: Current cravings (updated with each bump) FxM or FxF - Culture clash craving

Well, I'm around for the night at least :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom