Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Submissive neko male X monster girl RP anyone?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi, I'm new to the site, but not to RPing, and I'm wondering if anyone was interested in a monster girl X neko make RP...

The plots I have in mind are:

1a
My character has been accepted into a school for monster girls by accident, He realises he has to stay there for the semester. He meets your character in one of many different ways, either by a casual run in, either one of them helping the other if their books had fallen onto the floor, or one sees the other being physically bullied. I don't mind either. Later, after they get to know each other. Or your character gets to know my character, depending on what you want to happen. Whatever happens afterward can be improvised later on.

1b
My character has just been accepted into a monster girl only school and is already making friends, but lacked several things like a uniform, nessecsry equipment or was in late for class, allowing the teacher to punish him how she pleased in front of the class, or after class. Any kink is allowed here.

My character is a hunting for a monster girl to take home as a trophy. He notices your character and gets into position, readies his bow, takes aim and fires. He misses by a long shot and gets her attention. He tries to run away but fatigue gets the better and he is ultimately caught, or she braves his aim and straight up pins him down, leaving him open for whatever she wants to do to him.

My character has just arrived on an island after a horrible storm caused his boat to sink. After he got on shore, your character notices him and clearly get the jist of what happened, seeing as no man can swim a couple hundred miles to find one particular island. While trying to keep her lust controlled, she brings him to her village to decide on what to do with him.

My character, Ali, has to take care of your character, a succubus/vampire hybrid, and he isn't too pleased about how he has to feed her. Well, how she helps herself to him whenever she pleases.

My character winds up lost in a horrible blizzard nearly freezing to death. How he winds up like this, is that he was exiled to the frozen lands for crimes he didn't commit, those crimes being theft, treason and GBH, and there was no way that he could prove that he was innocent. Moments before he succumbs to the bitter cold, he notices a snow spirit, yuki-onna or any monster girl that live in cold areas, walking towards him, and she brings him to a warm cave or cottage, and proceeds to nurse him back to health, taking care of his frost bite, or any other things caused by extreme cold. In her own ways of course.

Take note that I'm ok with every kind of monster girl
Furries/scalies are also considered monster girls in my books
Futas are also allowed

Hit me up in the PMs if you're interested

Bumping the thread, if you have anything to ask, feel free to send a message or something like that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom