Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Affections Across War (Grinberet X Asphodel Terrarium)

"Dragons? Damn. I hate dragons, and a spell to boot" Jakiro said in disgust.
"Can you dispel it? Or know a way how to dispel it? No we're not going to barge in. Just curious what our next plan will be. Perhaps eavesdropping into the bank."
"In the mean time, I discover that there have been a massive gold trade at the port, and it will happen again in 5 days. That is our only lead so far. Those two sonofabitch will be here before then, and that is tomorrow" he reveals his findings to her.
"Let's not do anything crazy before those two arrive okay? Do you know a good place to spend the night?"

Lou shook her head, "No, I am not familiar with those spells. I only have a guess as to how they work. They cancel out any spell by absorbing it. To dispel it, the spell casted on the protection should be strong enough for it to handle. By the looks of it, there isn't any that is strong enough to dispel the protection completely. They made a series of the protection over the walls that would make it impossible."

"I think I saw an inn as I passed by where we can stay in," she added.

Jakiro wonders what his plan would. He decide to wait the two elves to arrive for any lead before thinking on some new ideas.

Jakiro holds her hand as they walk slowly towards the inn. At this moment, they have all the time in the world. He pet her head, touched her chin and her head facing him as he smile. He has not forgotten how beautiful she is. They have arrived at the inn as he pays the receptionist. As soon as they enter their private room, he hoist her to his arm, touching her hair and face before kissing her cheek and lips passionately.

She returned his kiss as readily. She beckons him sweetly to the bed. They headed for the bed and she slowly removed her dress. First, she pulled it down teasingly to reveal the cleavage of her breasts, before completely pulling it off, revealing her in only her undergarments.

His eyes open wide up with fascination. He adore the beauty she presented to him. His manhood became harder as she beckon him, feeling seduced, with her stripping to boot. He took off his shirt while slowly approaching her responding to her beckoning. He look her in the eye and kiss her face, lips, and goes lower to the cleavage she revealed. He also appreciate her scent as he sniff around her body.

He loosen up his pants. Then he guided both her hands to his waist.
"Please take off my pants. My beast is screaming to get out" he dirty talked.

He closes his eyes as he appreciate the gentle soft touch of the beautiful fairy. He pat and stroke her hair while she wrap her warm hand around his cock. In respond, his cock gradually increase in size. He could see how her grip on his cock expanded taking the size of the stiffen cock. He moan in pleasure as her touch made him feel indescribably good. He could not hold it any more as he gently put her on her knee, making sure the floor is comfortable. He had his cock in front of her face.
"Make love with it, but be gentle," he said as he gently touch her cheek and hair.

She rubbed his hardened shaft and slowly pursed her lips as she put his cock in her mouth. She likes the taste of it. She played with the tip with her tongue before making an in-and-out motion with her mouth. Her eyes widened as she felt his cock hardened and increase in size. She continue on stroking it with her mouth.

He felt a tremendous pleasure as she use her soft hand, lips, and mouth to stimulate his cock. He had one of his hand holding the back of her head while she suck it eagerly. He closes his eyes, appreciating the pleasure and alternately open his eyes to look at the pretty fairy below giving head. The fact that she is enjoying it turns him even more. A drip of pre-cum escaped the pee hole as she continue to suck passionately.
"Ahhh, it feels so great. I love you Lou," he said while moaning.

Lou continued to suck at Jakiro's cock. Seeing Jakiro in pleasure made her smile and enjoy it. Pre-cum began dripping from his penis to her mouth. She licked it with her tongue as she enjoyed the taste. She felt him going to release soon and she guided Jakiro on the bed. She removed her undergarments and guided his penis into her opening. The walls of her vagina clenched tightly to his shaft.

Jakiro kiss her face and appreciate her sweet scent as they went on to bed and continue their love-making. Seeing her fully undressed, his urge to fuck her increases tenfold as he play along by her guidance and insert his thick excited cock into her wet vagina. The wall of her pussy squeezes hard around her hot shaft. Unable to contain the pleasure, his hand unconsciously squeeze her breast hard without hurting her.
"Ahhh... Dear you are so great. I love you!!" he moans and utter many passionate words without putting much thought in it.
He pushes in and out and gradually gets faster and moan louder as the pleasure builds up.

He hump her faster as he he can see her while body move up and down which in turn stimulate him even more. After humping and caressing for quite some time, he could no longer hold it in.
"oh gosh. I'm gonna climax real soon," he warned her, as if its going to make any difference as her whole body is under his control.

Back
Top Bottom