Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Affections Across War (Grinberet X Asphodel Terrarium)

Jakiro let the fairy sit in front of him on a giant ram mount. She can smell the sweet fragrant of her hair right in front of him.
"Here goes nothing," he said as the ram run towards the outskirt of Malakah and entering a huge grass field.
After few hours of journey, the road is blocked by a huge tree trunk.
"This does not look good. Trunk in the middle of a road? This is a robbery. We better find other way," he said, got worried.
But before he could even retreat, they were ambushed by 2 elven robbers. Normally Jakiro do not fear robbers but he instinctively would want to protect Lady Lou.
"Lady Lou, what fighting ability do you have?" he asked her, planning some strategy.

"Give me some of those herbs and hide behind the ram," Jakiro instructed her.
One robber is equipped with a spear and the other a bow. He rushed very fast towards the robbers as fierce battle commence. It did not take long to rendered the bowman unconscious and one on one fight with the spear man. During the fight Jakiro fell down on his back. He manage to block a fatal blow from the spear man but now it is a contest of strength. Being in a disadvantage position, he could be losing the test of strength. Suddenly he remembered he saved the herb for this purpose. He smack the herb onto the spear man face, and parry away the spear. The spear man is now unarmed and panicked. They both retreated with their tail between their legs.

Jakiro was tired from the fight he's glad Lady Lou is fine.
"We haven't even start our quest yet and this happens," he said catching air.
He went on the ram and start moving again.

Lou rode along with Jakiro on the ram. She was shaken from the experience but otherwise alright. She is at Jakiro's back as she hold to him in a hug to prevent her from falling.

After a while, she told him, "That herb you threw at that elf is a sleeping potion ingredient. Its leaves alone can cause slumber for five straight hours."

Being told the effect of the herbs, he could not help but laugh his socks off.
"Bwahaha. Looks like those low life going to be sleeping with the bears," he said.
They reached a small waterlog village and decide to spend the night there. It's starting to get dark.
"Let's find a place to rest and spend the night shall we?"

Jakiro found a small inn that has available room. He pay with his gold coins. Dwarf are avid miners and they craft their own gold coins.
"Dear, I need your help to tend my wound," he said to Lady Lou.

Lou followed Jakiro into room of inn. She looked over Jakiro's wounds and applied medicines to it. The applied paste is soothing to the cuts and bruises that Jakiro had.

"It's alright now. There aren't many cuts." she told him. "Simply rest well and they'll be gone by tomorrow. She then went to arrange her wings before heading to her cot to rest.

Jakiro's injury wasn't that serious to be honest and Lou's treatment not only soothes his injury but his heart as well. Along with her beauty, he could not contain his urge as he gently hug her from behind at waist level trying hard not to surprise her. Feeling her warmth, he start kissing her cheek and neck from behind and whispers "I want you dear Lou. You are the brightest light among the lamps and candles, and the most fragrant among the flowers," he said with a soft tone.

When Jakiro came to her back and whispered to her, she could not help it but smile. She glowed a bright pink. Her wings twinkled as it slightly fluttered. She had began to develop a strong liking for him. He turned around so Jakiro can see her smile. She nudged his nose with hers and kissed him straight on the lips.

Jakiro felt that her lips are so soft and moist. Holding the back of her head, he kisses her lips one more time and this time is much longer and passionate. Slowly while kissing he move his lips down to her neck and kisses there. His hand slowly sneak from her back head to her lower back.

Jakiro carry her up and put her in a bridal position. He is so strong while she is so light he hardly had any effort in carrying her. He continue to kiss her in this position and slowly walk to ward the cozy bed and place her there lying down with her front facing upwards. He slowly and one by one undo her dress and alternately his own.

Jakiro touches her soft and silky body from her stomach to her breast. Her breast is so soft he massage it softly. Then his right hand massage her left breast while he kisses the other breast. Then his hand sneakingly reach to her silk slip and remove it slowly, revealing her most sacred area. He in turn take off his revealing his flaccid dick but quickly double in size in front of her. After a few fingering on her pussy she whispers to her "I'm going to put it in my dear"

Seeing Lou's nod, Jakiro does not hesitate and gently insert his fully erected penis into her pussy.
"Oh my..." he moan of pleasure. Her fairy pussy is tight enveloping his shaft. Slowly he puts in bit by bit until his entire shaft is fully inside. She is tight but wet he could felt his penis pulse inside her. He felt a tremendous pleasure.
"Are you okay sweetheart?" he asked with a bit of concern.

Lou gasped and gave a loud moan as Jakiro's dick fill her. Her size guaranteed that her vagina was tightly wrapped around his penis. She gave another nod as he asked her if she was alright. She was feeling pleasure as he slowly move hos penis in and out.

Jakiro move his dick in and out of her slowly at first. Later he increases the pace and started to moan loudly. He rest his head on her breast and massaging it while his hip keep moving in and out. He could see her body and head move back and forth and it is too sexy for him. He felt something is building up in his dick.
"Oh my dear. It felt so good. You're so amazing," he said while moaning.
"Oh dear I can't hold it anymore," he warned as he about to enter into a state of no return.

Lou's desire to pump harder stimulate Jakiro even more in this pleasurable act. He thrust his dick in and out even harder, deeper, and faster.
"Ahhh I can't hold it. Here it comes!"
He buried his dick deep into her vagina and stays there as he release his milky fluid inside her wave by wave as he moaned each time. The pleasure could not be describe as he is a state of euphoria.
It took some time before his orgasm finally pass by. He felt very content and struggle to get some air. He looked at her pretty face and touches it and kisses her lips.
"That was amazing dear," he said while stroking her hair.

As she felt Jakiro's dick deep inside her as it twitched, she clenched at it harder and guide it with her hand. She felt his part thrust harder and harder before he screamed that he is going to release. Wave of semen went inside her and she accepted it into her as pleasure filled her. She loves the taste of his white fluid inside her.

After a while, the moment reached its end as she was left sweating and feeling a little dizzy, but alright nonetheless. "That was amazing, dear." Jakiro told her and she agreed and she smiled at him and massaged his now deflated penis that he had pulled out from her before he put it back in his pants.

Jakiro felt very content and tired at the same time. Then he lie down beside had her arm around his chest.
"Good night sweet heart. We need to move early in the morning tomorrow," he said.
He gave a brief kiss on her forehead before he fell into deep sleep, a much needed rest.

Lou felt tired as well after their love-making session. She sighed as she lay to rest in Jakiro's arms. She had a good rest for the night.

The next morning, Lou had woke up at predawn with a start. She looked at Jakiro who was still sleeping. She had heard something which caused her to wake. She shook Jakiro to tell him about it.

Jakiro had a very good night sleep. As soon as it is time to wake up, he was shooked by Lady Lou. He woke up with a massive arm stretch and faces the beautiful fairy.
"Oh good morning my dear," he said.
Her face expression tells him that there is something she want to tell.
"What's the matter dear?" he wondered.

Back
Top Bottom