Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

xcersize? I thought you said extra fries.

Status
Not open for further replies.

xcersize

Moon
HI I have a few ideas and for them I have built up some characters, so if you don't think the idea or the situation sounds good, or you don't like some kink, don't bother to send me a message.

bolds are currently looking for.

A little note about myself. While I do not make it mandatory because everyone is different, I myself am a bit of a masochist. I would love a strong partner who isn't against taking control of me and abusing me as he or she sees fit.

1: The bitch and the girl.
Kinks include: double penetration, anal sex, guy on guy, slutty clothing, traps, public scenes, demeaning, raw sex,
Possible kinks: incest, three line fucking, pregnancy, suggest some.
The story goes like this: I would play two characters, the first of which is the school/town slut. She has no problem sleeping with anyone, walking around in sexy clothing, no clothing, fucking guys in the school hallways, the streets. she does not take money, just does it for the love of sex. one day, a boy, also my character, comes to her begging for her to take his virginity. she agrees, fucking him and his tiny cock, only to discover he's no good. She tells him that he's no good and that he'd be better off as a slutty girl than ever as a pathetic baby cocked boy, and sets out training him to take cock like a champ.

5: Mind reading gone wrong.
Kinks include: Mind reading, talking down to, uncontrollable lust, public scenes,
Possible kinks: Chains, choking, kidnapping, slutty clothing, yuri.
The story goes like this: Mind reading is a cool skill right? Well that's what the young girl thought when she discovered she was able to do so, but as she goes walking around school, the thoughts of all the boys around her slamming into her mind, she cannot escape it. all the boys sexual thoughts slamming into her mind, she is unable to control herself, eventually breaking down and begging for the boys to fuck her. at first, she doesn't want to do it but she can't help it, eventually she doesn't care anymore.

((Note, I posted this idea in both my males and females search thread, so I'm open to playing either boys or girls with this one.
7: The captured werewolf
Kinks include: Body modification, transformation, chains, whips, anal, oral, training, collar, abuse,
Possible kinks: Left open. Bestiality.
The story goes like this: When the king condemns werewolves to death, the entire race stashed in the neighboring forest is quickly overrun, slaughtered and captured. Of the few remaining are a couple young pups, who were too weak to fight back in the first place. brought in by the soldiers, the pups will be put to work, trained to forget their freedom and grow to be pets for the men who will use them.

8: descent into darkness.
Kinks include: enslavement, domination, dark fantasy, evil winning, collars,
Possible kinks: incest, Harem
The story goes like this: In a distant fantasy world, people for centuries have known that one day a savior will be born, a heroic champion to set the world right. However, people have also known that when the savior comes, the world eater will be too, a dark being who is said to end up enslaving the world and then destroying it. I would play the savior, found early on in her journey by the world eater, and captured. not wanting to die, the savior swears allegiance to the world eater.

9: Open fandoms
I have no listed kinks for this one because it's not so much an idea per se, but I love the idea of playing some dark fantasy/ bad endings of games and shows.
A few I have in mind would be:
Bowser kills mario and enslaves the mushroom kingdom. He forces peach, (luigi), daisy, and other mario characters to bow before him and service him.
(pig) gannon, kills or enslaves link, and takes over hyrule, forcing the once great hero and/or the princesses of the world to be his toys as now he has the almighty tri force.
Team magma/aqua/rocket/whatever wins, taking over the pokemon world with newly created experiment pokemon. What can the hero do but be overrun and defeated by the powerful team.
samus has met her hand, the evil ridley destroying her power suit and utterly defeating samus outright. it won't kill her though, not yet, it plans to use her first.
In a need for speed style event, a girl bets her dad's car on a race, and when she loses she bets to double it, losing both her dad's car, and her life as anything more than a street gang's fuck hole and servant.

12: Skipping to slut.
Kinks include: gang bang, slut, pimping, anal, double, owning, collars, public, puppy girl.
Possible kinks: left open
The story goes as such: a rich girl decides that she doesn't want to go to school one day. what she didn't expect was to be found by a small group of gang members, who fuck and abuse her. they threaten to expose her by showing nudes they take of her to everyone in town. using this as leverage, they make her return every day to get fucked more and more by their members.

A few sci fi type ideas
10: Alien cats and dogs.
Kinks include: Kimonomini(IE animal eared people) Enslavement, domination, master turned slave, slave turned master,
Possible kink: bestiality
The story goes like this: One day, a race of alien cat girls attack the planet, claiming the planet as their new home and enslaving the human race, turning them into pets and slaves. The humans have been fighting back though, and use the alien cat girl's advanced technology to send a rescue signal to their enemies, the dog girls. the dog girls come here to help and liberate us, and in the process the humans turn on them, enslaving both races and taking back their planet. Now the world is ruled by humans again, and everyone has a good cat or dog girl pet. If wanted, there can be other alien races too, but I would prefer for them to be other kimonomini types.

11: Alien's cattle.
Kinks include: alien/abnormal cock, tentacles, harems, abuse,
possible kinks: Bestiality,
A race of supernatural aliens come to the planet, having studied us for just a short time, and already making a virus to destroy those possessing the Y chromosone, IE every male on the planet. Then, as they have done with so many other planets, they enslave the remaining population, taking them aboard their ships as nothing more than cattle to use, experiment, fuck, and use however the see fit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom