Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Seeking Naruto MxF rp

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kuromimi

Moon

-I play all sexualities, but currently, I prefer hetero (M/F).
-I have plot(s) for something that is historical fantasy, with mythological elements within.
-I prefer slow-burning romance that leads up to sexy times; in some cases it's necessary to turn on the heat before, but I prefer to discuss that with my partner.
-I don't mind to double for you, but in this case I really just want a 1x1, with me playing a single character.

:heart: Specifically looking for GAARA :heart:
update*willing to do OC's and other characters as well*

I am open to other rp plots, but know that I want a story with smut, not just straight up smut. I have limits when it comes to some things, but here is my OC's F list

Possible Mini-plot synopsis:
Gaara is a prince who has a demon sealed within himself, and his father (the emperor) uses that power to dominate the countries surrounding his own. While our characters are very young, my OC has been captured and enslaved from her own temple, in order to provide the emperor with more power. The youngest prince is curious, but until he catches her in the act of displaying her powers, nothing was certain. Now, there's something stirring within him, besides the violent tendencies and insomnia.

This is more than just a master x servant; this is about two very different people (one who can heal, and one who can destroy) learning to cope with one another, learning to appreciate one another, and eventually falling in love and consummating their relationship.

-Preferably staying on site to rp. This way I can commit and do things properly.
-I have picture references of my OC; just ask.
-There's a few things I won't do--namely scat, vore, toilet(s), bestiality, things with feet.
-Gore/blood is fine; just don't go overboard with it. I may not be able to write if you do, due to trauma involving large amounts of blood.
-Rape could happen, as well as blackmail; this is a spoiled prince who has had rare and meaningless contact with other people.

If you have questions please let me know; I'll do my best to answer them.

RE: Seeking Gaara for MxF rp

I happen to love the character of Gaara a lot. Would you like to give it a shot with me.

RE: Seeking Gaara for MxF rp

I wouldn't mind at all. Send me a PM so we can discuss without bumping up the thread any more.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom