Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

๑LadyAthene's (Mostly Fandom) 1x1 Search [♂/♀ or ♀/♀] ๑

Status
Not open for further replies.

LadyAthene

Supernova
Introduction & Rules:

Hello there. My name is Athene. I'm a 29 year old woman who enjoys writing along with some other hobbies. For now though, I'm focusing mostly on the writing aspect. However, I do have a few rules that I do enforce. They're relatively basic, really but please follow them?

Respect: Give this to me and I'll return the favor. Plain and simple. If you are rude to me OOC in any way, I reserve the right to ignore any PM from you. If you're portraying a ruthless character, that's one thing. But let's keep any hostile words in character and not out of character, please?

Reading My Thread: In the past, I have gotten PMs which give hints that my thread has not been fully read. I put this underneath the 'Respect' rule because - to me - this is a form of respect. I take the time to fully read other people's threads. I expect that common courtesy returned. Failure to do so can and likely will result in me ignoring your PM; plain and simple. I will be incredibly strict on this rule too; if you send me a PM simply saying something like "Hey" or "Want to RP?", I will ignore those. Give me a title, pairing, plot idea -- preferably all of the above! But yes, I do want to RP; that's the point of making this thread; to find partners who want to create a story with me. If you can't take the time to read through my thread, then please do not contact me.

Godmodding: Don't do this, especially without consent. If it moves the plot along, you may do so. But ask. Don't assume I want my person automatically kidnapped or whatnot. Speak to me about these things. I can and am willing to negotiate though. Just ask; that's all I request.

Creating A Story: Don't make me think of the entire plot, please. That's incredibly frustrating. RPs are for two people, not just one. As such, teamwork is needed.

Characters: I can play as canons or OCs. My OCs tend to be aged between the years of 16-27, depending on what is figured out. I seldom play anyone past 28 but exceptions - mainly in the forms of certain canons - can be made. As far as my OCs go, do not try to demand the final call on their appearance, personality, etc. Opinions and input are fine. But the end verdict is otherwise up to me. My characters are mine just as yours are yours. I can play both male and female characters although I tend to portray the fairer sex more often. Just remember, however, that I am otherwise capable of doing either gender.

Relationships of Said Characters: I tend to primarily do MxF pairings. However, I can try FxF. I don't have much experience with it but I am willing to give it a shot. MxM, however, is out of the question. I'm simply uncomfortable with it. Sorry. For the record, I lean towards playing sexually submissive characters, especially women. This does not, however, mean they don't have some fight in them. Quite the opposite; they almost always struggle, be it physically or another manner. I have yet to RPed any men as the "overly aggressive" types. My men do know what they want, yes. But more likely than not - for now, anyway - I'll be playing men out in more consensual related RPs as opposed to nonconsensual ... at least until I can better work on that.

No Cybering: I shouldn't have to include this but I will as a safety precaution of sorts. I am here for writing. Nothing more, nothing less. I am happily married so do not send over personal PMs, thanks.

RP Partners: I do not care if you are a male or female behind the screen. As long as you're willing to give ideas, contribute to our RP, all that good stuff, your real gender isn't a concern. If you really want to RP with me though, don't just drop and vanish out of nowhere. Or, if you must quit/go away for X days, at least notify me. I'll give that same courtesy back.

Why Athene Prefers Fandoms Over Original RPs: Allow me to explain more why I'm so adamant on favoring fandom RPs over originals. It isn't solely due to personal preference, though that is slightly true also. More than that though, I have a much easier time keeping fandom-based RPs going. I don't know why it works that way for me. Even with planning and preparing with partners for original/OC-using plots, those tend to die ridiculously fast. And I hate that. So if I decline, it's more likely out of not wanting to disappoint you than the actual idea presented to me.

Athene's Thoughts On People Who "Can't Do Canons": Honestly? It's bullshit. Most people simply refuse to try and that, in my book, is pretty horrible. You're voluntarily restricting yourself as a writer. I would rather play against someone who tries - even if they don't perfectly portray a canon - rather than someone who simply will not make any attempts at all. Plots and the characters are two huge factors that draw people into a fandom. If you like even just one canon, you can be that character. So don't say 'I can't play them' unless you really, actually have tried. Even then, I'd prefer/encourage you to try them, especially for certain fandoms than others. Just remember; I don't ask for perfection. I'm asking you to give it a shot. I'll give anyone who does far more credit than those who won't even do that.

Contact me via PM: Do not post in this thread, please! Just send me a PM. Include at least an idea, genre, something of what you wish to do. I do have messengers though as of late, I only really use Skype. Even then, it's only really for OOC talk/planning so you'll be more likely to do an RP with me on the threads here. PMs will only be for OOC talk/planning! I have tried using PMs for RPs; it just doesn't work out. So don't ask for that, please! If you're not going to take the time and/or effort to finish planning an RP idea, don't bother PMmig me. Contact me only if you're serious about wanting to RP with me, please.

Brief List of Kinks/Limits:

So what do I like? Or dislike? Below is a list of some of the answers to these questions. Just remember; no means no.

Favorite Kinks:
ღ Fandom settings, canons, and fandom-inspired RPs
ღ Canon x canon or OC x OC pairings
ღ Story-driven RPs (50/50% or 60/40% ratio with story always being favored)
ღ Male x Female pairings (I can play out either gender. My men, however, are more gentle. I'm working on improving this.)
ღ Consensual and nonconsensual relationships
ღ Nonconsensual elements (Kidnapping, rape, etc.)
ღ Master/slave relationships
ღ BDSM
ღ Action/fighting scenes (Do note that even with these, I do still have limits with how far things go. Not many, mind you, but enough to include this here. Ask before assuming what I'm fine with, please.)
ღ Exotic eye/hair colors (Sometimes these can be as sexy - if not more so - than the typical ones. This is optional for my partner to use but I will sometimes have characters with heterochromic eyes, blue/pink/silver/purple/etc. hair and such.)
ღ Piercings/tattoos (This can include my/your character already having them or getting them during the RP)
ღ OOC Talking (Especially for planning and notifying me if you need a break, are going on a vacation, something. I always do this and feel it's fair to be given this in return.)

Maybe:
? Incest pairings
? OC x canon pairings with me being the canon (You really have to impress me with your OC. Simple as that. Sorry. You will be much more likely to gain my attention if you return the favor and play a canon for me also.)
? Death (If done with side characters/NPCs and planned properly, these can actually be well-written scenes. I almost never have this happen to my main ones, however. Secondary and side ones? Maybe and mostly if the plot/setting even allows for it. But I won't be completely against this, actually.)
? Torture (Mainly for POW and other similar RPs. Much like the "Death" section, however, these are only included if it makes sense and helps things move along. But I never include this just for the hell of it.)
? Female x Female pairings. (Gods knows how many times I've tried this and it just ... falls apart somehow. This is another thing you will really have to convince me on.)
? Fantasy/Non-Fandom Pairings and Plots: (Convince me. It can be done but give me something that will grab attention, not a smut-heavy idea that I'm going to immediately ignore.)
? Threesomes/orgies (If done correctly and with consent of an already established pairing/couple, then I'll consider this as an option since it isn't cheating behind someone's back)
? Modern settings and pairings (Not unless you can give me a damn good plot.)

Absolutely Hate These:
× Cheating/Adultery
× Scat/Watersports
× Vore
× Godmodding/Playing Against "Perfect" Characters
× Boring OCs
× One Liners
× Being ditched (I, myself, never do this without notifying my partner. I expect this same courtesy back, thanks.)
× Harems
× Gold diggers
× Slutty characters (I do play women who have a playful and sensual side, yes. But they do not just throw themselves at any random man! This includes even my Drow who do live a lifestyle where sex and BDSM is common!)
× MILFs

Fandom Settings & Pairings:

So, in case it wasn't obvious, this is a more direct search thread. I'm including fandoms that I'm in the immediate mindset to RP. I will include the name of the respective fandoms and what medium I know of them [anime/manga/both or video game, book, movie, etc.]. Unless otherwise stated, these are things I have completed. In addition, I will put the gender symbols and what types of RPs I'm okay with RPing for each title. In addition, the underlined symbol will imply what gender I prefer to be. If you don't see anything underlined, it means I could do either gender. I'm also making a key for whether I want to play/be against canons and/or OCs. They will be listed from most desired to least.

♂/♀ = Hetero roleplay
♀/♀ = Yuri roleplay

Canon = I'll play as Canon characters for the fandom
OC = I'll play as OC characters for the fandom

Vs. Canon = I'd love to play against canons
Vs. OC = I'd love to play against OCs

Unless you can amaze me, you won't be likely to convince me to do a Yaoi RP. Sorry but as per my rules above, I still haven't mustered the courage to try that out yet.

Given I tend to find new things to watch/read/play/whatnot, this is will likely get updated frequently. So check back if you don't see something at first that you enjoy. Or you can check out my anime and manga lists respectively in the links. The titles I know of and so on are up-to-date.

For video games and other fandoms, feel free to toss over a title. I do watch Youtube/Let's Plays of some games. So either I'll know what you're talking about or not; pretty simple, really. Even if I don't know, I can easily look it up. But please respect my answer on whether or not I want to do something from your suggestion.

Finally, anything with an * after it means I'm especially craving it at the moment.

Preferred Settings:
Crossovers *
AU *
All Canon High School and/or College
Medieval (For those not set in the time frame already) *
Ancient Civilizations
MMOs * (Actual MMOs, playing as if we were characters in games like Forsaken World, Aura Kingdom, Neverwinter, etc. Just ask me if I know of a specific MMO as I don't play all of them. I will say now that League of Legends is something I don't indulge in. Sorry in advance. I just never got into it.)
Canons coming into the real world (And/or vice versa, with an OC going into the world of a fandom. I can and will double for you with this idea. Details will need to be discussed.) *

There are probably more but those are the main ones I know outside of staying in the technical verse of each respective fandom. So suggest.

LadyAthene's List of Known Fandoms:

Assassination Classroom (Manga) [Currently reading this!] * (♂/; Vs. Canon, OC, Canon, Vs. OC)
Boku No Hero Academia (Manga) (♂/, ♀/♀; OC, Vs. Canon, Canon, vs. OC)
Cowboy Bebop (Anime) * (♂/; Vs. Canon, OC, Canon, Vs. OC)
Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon (Movie) (♂/; OC, Vs. O, Vs. Canon, Canon)
Def Jam Vendetta (Video games) * (♂/; OC, Vs. OC, Canon, Vs. Canon)
Disney (Movies) [Suggest a title. More likely than not, I'll have seen the movie] (♂/; Canon, Vs. Canon, OC, Vs. OC)
Doubt (Manga) (♂/; OC, Vs. OC, Vs. Canon, Canon)
Fire Emblem (Certain Video Games, namely "Radiant Dawn" and "Path of Radiance") (♂/; Vs. Canon, OC, Canon, Vs. OC)
Forsaken World (MMO) * (♂/, ♀/♀; OC, Vs. OC)
Gundam Wing (Anime) * (♂/; Vs. Canon, OC, Canon, Vs. OC)
Hellsing/Hellsing Ultimate (Anime/manga) (♂/; Vs. Canon, OC, Vs. OC, Canon)
Inazuma Eleven (Anime) * (♂/; Vs. Canon, OC, Vs. OC, Canon)
Judge (Manga) (♂/, ♀/♀; OC, Vs. OC, Vs. Canon, Canon)
Katekyo Hitman Reborn! (Anime/Manga) * (♂/, ♀/♀; Vs. Canon, OC, Canon, Vs. OC)
Life Is Strange (Video Game) (♂/, ♀/♀; Canon, Vs. Canon, OC, Vs. OC)
Neverwinter (MMO) * (♂/, ♀/♀; OC, Vs. OC)
One Piece (Manga) * (♂/, ♀/♀; Vs. Canon, OC, Canon, Vs. OC)
Romeo x Juliet (Anime/Manga) * (♂/; Canon, Vs. Canon, OC, Vs. OC)
Shadow Hearts (Video games) (♂/; Vs. Canon, Canon, OC, Vs. OC)
Shadow Hearts 2 (Video games) (♂/; Vs. Canon, Canon, OC, Vs. OC)
Shadow Hearts 3 (Video games) (♂/; OC, Vs. Canon, Canon, Vs. OC)
Shokugeki No Soma (Manga) (♂/♀; Vs. Canon, Canon, OC, Vs. OC)
Suicide Island (Manga) * (♂/; Vs. Canon, OC, Canon, Vs. OC)
WWE [Namely RAW or Smackdown!] (TV) * (♂/, ♀/♀; Vs. Canon, OC, Canon, Vs. OC)
Yu-gi-oh! (Anime/some manga) [Prefer to focus on the Ancient Egyptian setting, honestly] (♂/; Vs. Canon, OC, Canon, vs. OC)
Yu-gi-oh 5Ds (Anime) (♂/; Vs. Canon, OC, Canon, vs. OC)
Yu-gi-oh Arc-V (Anime, currently watching) (♂/; Vs. Canon, OC, Canon, vs. OC)

Suggest. The worst I can do is say no.

Original Settings & Pairings:

If you really think you can come up with an original idea for an RP, alrighty! You're more than free to try. Here are some things I'll be more inclined to agree to.

Anything with an * after it is something I'm especially craving at the moment. Anything struck out means I'm doing that pairing at the moment.

Preferred Settings:
Modern-fantasy
Medieval/Fantasy *
Modern (This will need major convincing to do. But it is possible.)
Ancient Civilizations (Especially Greece, Rome, and Egypt but can adapt to other settings) *
Post-Apocalyptic
DnD Settings [Especially Faerun though I can try others]
Historical Settings (WWII, Civil War, Revolutionary War, Renaissance, Feudal Japan ... most of any era, honestly. I'm a huge history buff and on the off-chance I don't immediately remember a time frame, I can easily look it up to help brainstorm for an RP) *

Original Pairings/Ideas:
Drow x Other Drow/Elf/Any race really
Rogue/thief x Royalty *
Mermaid x Hunter/Collector
Vampire x Vampire Hunter
Mulan-esque soldier x Enemy/Allied soldier (Meaning yes a woman posing as a man) *
POW x Captor *
Kidnappee x Captor *
Inquisitor/Interrogator Victim x Questioner/Captor
Pharoah's Daughter x Corrupt High Priest
Princess x Corrupt Knight/Soldier
Angel (Fallen or normal) x Demon
Angel (Fallen or normal) x Human
Gypsy x Nazi
Gypsy x Soldier
Gypsy x Priest/Inquisitor
Gang Member x Gang Member [Rival or allied]
Gang Member x Civilian
Bounty Hunter x Bounty
Assassin x Assassin [Rival or allied]
Assassin x Target
Psychiatrist x Patient
Teacher x Student
Samurai/Ronin x Any appropriate role *
Anything mafia/yakuza related *
Handmaiden x any appropriate role *
Usurper/Rebel x Tyrant/King *

Suggest. The worst I can do is say no.

Note about the thief/rogue x royalty pairing: I've often viewed this as a similar relationship that Jen Yu and Lo had in Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon, honestly. An item gets stolen, the princess chases the thief to get it back and - over time - they fall for one another. It's easier to see the movie and see for yourself what I mean, if you've never watched it. But simpler is better, I believe, for this pairing.

DAILY BUMP:

ღBumpღ

Craving: Canon x Canon or Canon x OC (Expect to double as a canon. I will return the favor. Bonus points to anyone who lets me be selfish and only be against a canon instead of having to double). Either of these types of pairings will grab my attention much quicker than OC x OC. If you really want to try to use OCs though, I'll likely want a link back to a canon somehow, be it as a side character, included in MC's background, etc.

DAILY BUMP:

ღBumpღ

Craving: Canon x Canon or Canon x OC (Expect to double as a canon. I will return the favor. Bonus points to anyone who lets me be selfish and only be against a canon instead of having to double). Either of these types of pairings will grab my attention much quicker than OC x OC. If you really want to try to use OCs though, I'll likely want a link back to a canon somehow, be it as a side character, included in MC's background, etc.

DAILY BUMP:

ღBumpღ

DAILY BUMP:

ღBumpღ

DAILY BUMP:

ღBumpღ

DAILY BUMP:

ღBumpღ

DAILY BUMP:

ღBumpღ

Major Note: I'm going to add this somewhere in the main thread (in the intro post) --- but allow me to explain more why I'm so adamant on favoring fandom RPs over originals. It isn't solely due to personal preference, though that is slightly true also. More than that though, I have a much easier time keeping fandom-based RPs going. I don't know why it works that way for me. Even with planning and preparing with partners for original/OC-using plots, those tend to die ridiculously fast. And I hate that. So if I decline, it's more likely out of not wanting to disappoint you than the actual idea presented to me.

DAILY BUMP:

ღBumpღ

DAILY BUMP:

ღBumpღ

DAILY BUMP:

ღBumpღ

Reminder: Seriously, please do not post here in this thread!. I've kindly included it as a rule; heed it. I like keeping my thread organized. Thanks.

DAILY BUMP:

ღBumpღ

DAILY BUMP:

ღBumpღ

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom