Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Looking Sub or Dom females, males or others welcome!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Exfuel

Star
The names Exfuel, which is short for something if you're interested in what just ask. I'm very flexible when it comes to roleplay, I have ideas for several different scenarios. Weather I need to be dominant or submissive just hit me up and we'll work something out! ;P

Now that the short introduction is out of the way I'll go into what I like. Well more what I dislike, I'm into just about everything besides a few short things. If you're interested in roleplaying with me please pm me!

Do not's!

-Scat/piss/watersports/vomit no gross bodily fluids.
-Gore/Vore/Death not into these either.
-Not too keen on playing multiple people at the same time, mostly because I'm horrible at it but will do it on occasion.

Do's!
-I'm into corruption quite a bit, starting with an innocent character and forced by blackmail, addiction, or abuse into becoming something slutty.
-Incest, I'm into mostly anything when it comes to immediate family. Not into cousins or uncles really however.
-Then some other weird ones, bestiality, pregnancy, piercings and tattoo's, femboys, forced feminization.

So for the plots or pairings I'd be interested in here they are. Bold would be me.

-Teacher/Student blackmail, turning a goth girl into a sexy slut either a blond bimbo or otherwise.
-Brother/Sister more of the same, but more forceful or using drug addiction to get her to do as he wants.
-Succubus/Demon Hunter, I have a more thorough
-Older Brother or Sister/younger brother: For this plot would be more of a femboy based one where the younger brother is sent to live with their sibling to go to a better school where the sibling signs them up as a girl.
-More to come!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom