Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Last Werewolf: Male Wolf Searching for Female

Status
Not open for further replies.

Archmagos Issac

Sir Ser Issac of Clarke of Chad the II
Based on the novel by Glen Duncan

'Fuck, Kill, Eat' that is Wolf's mantra. Fuck, Kill, Eat. The legend of the werewolf has spanned thousands of years, some of the legends going back as far as Ancient Greece. A legend that has proven to be quite true. Every full moon, the wolf requires food, feels the need to feed, and changes the human being from a human being into a strange and blood thirsty hybrid. Thousands of years, the legend of the werewolf has existed and it seems that the very legend may soon die. The werewolves numbers have dwindled over the years. Werewolves aren't easy to make. Hard to change someone into a werewolf when the werewolf usually eats it's prey. Only ten years ago, there were a little more than 20. Now you could count how many were left on just one hand. The werewolves are nearly extinct, and if the hunters don't kill them then old age will.

This story would follow the story of the last werewolf(s) as they attempt to survive and attempt to find a way to make sure that the werewolves population can grow once more. Legends speak of a journal that may hold the secret of the werewolf. A secret that could mean the werewolves survival. I have a few ideas in mind for us to play out, we got vampires, werewolves, and hunters to keep the story interesting so if you are interested feel free to PM me or quote me here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom