Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Looking for f for incest rp (craving step mom rp)

Status
Not open for further replies.

metalwabbit

Super-Earth
Like the name says really craving an incest rp. Any pairing is fine but I'll post a few rough ideas. I'm happy to brainstorm plots and look forward to what you come up with.

I prefer not to do rape. It can start out as non con but be a corruption one where she slowly admit she loves it
Please pm me as it's my preferred way to rp.

If you want a picture from me for my character or to send me one please use an anime, video game or cartoon I just feel weird when people send me a real person or actress.

That's about it I'll post some rough examples for each pairing but really I'm happy to brainstorm new ideas.

Lastly no murder Gore or toilet fetishes it just feels weird.
It should also be of note I prefer smut yo plot. If you want multiple pairing I can do multiple rps

RE: Looking for f for incest rp

Examples

Son x step/mother: a woman feels neglected by her husband not realizing her son/stepson has been lusting after her till one day while in the shower he climbs in with her and she notes he's far larger than his father. She tries to tell him it's wrong but he knows just how to touch her and before she knows it she's saying "just this once" only to find herself in a spiral of "just one more time"

Father x daughter: a rich father will not let his daughter marry a poor man unless he is a better lover than the father. If he isn't, she will marry him but only bear her father's children. She loves but is now craving her father.

Step father: a girl catches her step father with her best friend. She's outraged he's cheating on her mother it seems but Slowly her true reason for being angry is revealed she is jealous so the step fathers makes it up to her

Sister x brother: a brother and sister share a circle of friends and a secret from them that the two are lovers. As the brothers girlfriend is mean to the sister she smirks to herself knowing she is the one her brother wants and the "girlfriend" is that in name only to hide their secret. After their mother passes away the siblings became very wealthy and must decide to either continue with their secrets or run away where no one knows their names and claim they share a last name because they are married

Step sister and friends: a guy thinks his life is too good to be true when his step sister and her friends agree to become his lovers. What he is slowly realize is he isn't the one most benefiting from this as he us constantly seduced to but the girls things fawn on them and spend all his time and energy on them. They aren't his harem he is their play thing

Cousins: a college student always saw his cousin as a child but now that she entered high school he feels guilty for lusting after the much younger girl and disgusted that he feels this way towards his own cousin. When he visits his aunt and uncles farm for the summer he soon discovers she feels the same way towards him. When his aunt and uncle are gone and the cousins are stuck together because of a storm they give into these urges and are soon sneaking around the entire farm

Grandfather: a girl us visiting her grandfather who has become a bit confused in his old age. Mistaking her for his late wife he begins to touch the granddaughter. At first disgusted she begins to become aroused by how well he touches her. Before she knows it he's inside her giving her the hardest orgasm of her young life. She feels ashamed at first but is soon making excuses to see him

If you disliked all these ideas that's fine I'm happy to brainstorm others :) just wanted something to use as examples

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom