Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Marinara's M x M Search, Fandoms and Originals, STILL looking for Overwatch!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Marinara

Planetoid
So this is essentially a copy-pasta of my other thread, just with a bit of pronoun switching. But let's assume you've not seen that thread and get down to the basics, yeah?

Marinara! Where do you roleplay?
Well, my imaginary questionnaire, I roleplay through PMs. I generally avoid threads because I can't keep track of them too well, and I haven't ever been very good about checking emails. In that same vein, I haven't had an IM for years, though I do roll around on Steam for general plotting or shooting the shit OoC.
Just how 'literate' are you?
Generally I'll spell and punctuate correctly and I've got no problem with writing long posts (or short, if such is your preference); but as a general rule of thumb I'll match whatever you give me. I'm alright as far as actual content goes, but I won't deny there are plenty of people on BM who've got me beat. Hoorah for mediocrity!
Alright, alright, but this is a site for perverts! So what are your kinks?
Jeez, that's a tough one. I'm generally against dealing with F!List personally because I'm just too lazy to dig through all of the listed kinks, but I'll list a few of the things I like for any interested parties.
- Dom/Sub Relationships and Sadomasochism
- Ageplay/Age Gaps: Pretty self-explanatory, I like younger, inexperienced characters versus more experienced, dominant parties. Or I just like age gaps that border on taboo in their degree.
- Incest: Good every once in a while
- Internal Cumshots: Pairs well with a lot of other taboo subjects.
- Dub-/Non-Con
- Size Differences: Hnng, nothing can beat this! It factors into both cuteness and sexiness!
- Non-humans such as Beasts/Animals, Aliens, Monsters and Robots: The more exotic/weird, the better, either as or against.
- Double, Triple, Quadruple Penetration: Just shove it in every hole, eh?
- Face Fucking and Messy Oral/Deep Throating
- Messy everything
So then, what do you NOT enjoy?
This is a pretty short list, but it's basically down to: Bimbofication (corruption is fine, though), scat and diaperplay. As far as settings, I've always found a lot of modern settings to be pretty boring unless they have a good twist or taboo element.
Top or Bottom?
In a sexual/smut sense, I probably won't venture outside of taking it up the rear. However I enjoy playing a variety of characters in terms of personality and appearance. Older, burly guy? No problem. Younger twink/trap? We can make it work, easy. I mentioned above that I enjoy playing a domineering personality and that holds true even when technically a "sub". Likewise I enjoy roles where traditional positions are reversed (a master takes it from their slave, the younger guy is on top, etc) so there's a bit of mileage in what I'm willing to do.

Alright, enough with the general information! You came here to know what I'm willing to play; or so I would assume! So here we go.

Fandoms
(Most of the fandoms I am familiar with will be video game series. Generally I prefer to do Canon x Canon or OC x OC; it will only be under very rare/specific circumstances that I'll bridge that gap and do OC x Canon.)

Overwatch - Still craving! Just shoot me a pairing or preferred characters and I'll respond with some ideas -- or send me your own, I don't mind.
Fallout - I've played pretty much every game, though my memory of Fallout 1 is pretty damn foggy. Also I'd rather forget BoS.
Warframe - Space ninjas! It could work, possibly.

Wow, this list came out way smaller than expected. Maybe because my backlog's bloated and I've been playing too much Overwatch? If you've got another game you're into, just ask.

Originals
(BM's bread and butter, I presume. Not a lot I can really think to put here. I'm open to most ideas and allergic to actual effort. This will just be my original plot dumping ground, of which there will likely not be many.)

Paladin v. Wizard v. The World - Probably not accepting anymore requests for this one!
He is part of an ancient order of Holy Knights, sworn to put down demons and corrupting magic that would sway otherwise good humans to reprehensible acts. He is a wizard of the wilds, born to a race worn to near extinction by his order's crusades. They should be mortal enemies, and under normal circumstances, they would be -- but being betrayed by your commander and having a sword driven through your gut doesn't exactly constitute normalcy. The head of the Holy Order has suffered the unthinkable -- corruption; and though he claims his cruelty, his theft of an ancient tome that would have, should have otherwise been destroyed is for good intentions, there is a dark twinkle in his eyes. He means to summon demons to aid him, to swell his chest with power. The only man who could have stopped him lie dead, taking with him that secret as well as the blame for the tome suddenly vanishing.

His order will have believed him to have run off, but he knows the truth. The wizard himself watch as his master felled the loyal knight; and once he had departed, quick in wishing the blood washed from his hands, he had come for him. Whether the Knight wished it or not, he would serve him in undeath.

(The gist of it is that a non-human wizard/sorcerer/necromancer revives a fallen paladin after he is murdered. Hee binds their souls, forcing him into servitude as they both seek vengeance against the same order. They will be considered enemies on sight, as the paladin was framed for stealing some ancient, unholy artifact. An interesting element would be that the wizard did not bring everything back as intended and the paladin is himself a much darker, much more lustful man than he had been previously. The two would share a very begrudging, hateful relationship at first. The roleplay can be purely lustful/smut or can take a more romantic turn later. Though to start he would look down upon humans and just be an overall derisive, spiteful bitch.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom