Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

the pony of death and Zennarion

Princess-1.jpg

Lisha escaped her large home she was very upset with her family after a long day of rejecting men who she did not think were the type to truly love her for who she was. She escaped to a grove of trees near her home. She longed for her dear friend she had not seen in a couple years now, he was dear to her she wanted him to hug her and tell her that everything was ok. She soon leaned against the trunk of a tree for support she wore a tightly fitted dark green gown she hated wearing such clothing. She wished she could get away from this place she wished she could be free but even if she could she knew she would not for fear that she would dishonor her family. Her heart ached for a love that was undying and pure yet dark at the same time something no man she knew of could offer her. She wanted a man who had as strong of will as she had, she wanted a man who loved her enough to do anything to make her happy yet also willing to hold her against him and take everything from her her body, her mind, her very soul since he would already have her heart. But she knew her father would never allow her to have what she truly wanted and desired. She closed her eyes tightly as she tried to fight the tears back as she had for years but she could not hold them back anymore they slowly ran down her face "where are you my friend I need you so badly to tell me that everything is going to be alright." she whimpered. She desperately needed him to come and make her feel safe and happy again. He was the one who knew her best of all. She gently ran her fingers through her hair feeling the soft silk like tendrils across her thin fingers. She felt more alone than ever before since he had quit visiting her. She closed her eyes tightly not wanting to see the world right now and all of its cruelty. She shivered slightly from the night air but remained outside not wanting to return to home just yet. She wished that she lived in a time where women had more choices more freedom instead of being expected to marry and produce children before they were twenty. She was barely seventeen many men had come to try to claim her as their own but she had rejected them all and she was sure that if she did not choose soon her father would choose for her. She knew he would pick what he thought was best which meant wealth and position for their family but no happiness for her.

Tyler sighed as he slowly moved through the forest while looking down at the ground. It had been years now... Years since he had visited Lisha... When he had visited her last time, she had still been a kid, while he had looked like a seventeen year old boy, but he wasn't that young... Not even last time he had seen her. He still had the looks of a seventeen year old boy... Even now... More than 3 years later he still looked like a seventeen year old boy. He sighed and slowly looked up at the castle, he had stopped visiting her because people were starting to wonder who he were and why his body didn't change. Some even called him a demon, even though that wasn't true... He was half demon and half human, his mother had been a human and his father had been a demon, but nobody knew that... And he didn't want anybody to know about it. He slowly brushed some of his dark hair away from his red eyes before he then continued walking towards the castle... Today... After a lot of years, he was going to visit her again, he was going to tell her that he was sorry about what had happened and he was going to tell her what he really was... He just hoped that she would understand him, and not start yelling and screaming like most people would. He sighed and looked down, was it really the right thing to do? Even if it wasn't the right thing to do, he was going to tell her the secret. He sighed and then slowly moved through the forest, but stopped as he heard somebody talking near him. He stopped and then jumped up in the trees as he slowly moved closer to the source of the voice. Once he got close enough, he stopped and looked down at the female in front of him. Was it her? The one that he had been seeking? He smiled as he heard her words, it was her... He was sure now. He sighed softly and smiled. "Im right here...." He told her in a soft tone as he now slowly jumped down from the tree and landed behind of her. "Did you miss me?" He asked her in a soft tone, before he slowly turned around.

Lisha quickly wiped her tears away hearing that voice that was so familiar, she closed her eyes absorbing the soft tones of his voice that sound alone comforted her "yes I did miss you. Why did you stop visiting me? I have not been able to sleep peacefully since with out your words spinning in my head as I drifted off to sleep. I've been having a difficult time as you may know....my father is seeking suitors" she said softly she kept her back to him as she spoke. She slowly turned to look at him he had not changed not at all though she had greatly last he had seen her she still looked like a child now she was looking more like a woman. She took a step closer to him she had told her parents he was her imaginary friend when she was growing up. She remembered the day they met she was playing in the grove when she was small and had taken a tumble. She remembered him wiping away her tears and making sure she was alright she still had a scar on her knee from that tumble. She remembered how she had smiled up at him and kissed his cheek in thanks she had been barely seven years old. She could never forget that day not even if she tried and now would she want to. All of her favorite memories growing up were with him. She blinked a bit coming back to reality it would seem. She took a few more steps towards him and hugged him "I'm so glad you are here again" she whispered.

He smiled as he heard her words and just continued looking down. "I had to... I had to get away for a couple of years, until the villagers in this village had forgotten about me... If i hadn't stopped visiting you, i would have been caught and killed, but now im back... And right now, thats all that matters..." He told her in a soft tone while he watched her. Feeling how she now hugged him, he smiled and then slowly wrapped his arms around her and just held her tightly. "I missed you... So much..." He told her in a soft tone while he watched her. He slowly let go of her and just looked down at her. "So... Have your father been talking about me lately...?" He asked her in a soft tone. If her father was still talking about him, it would be hard for him to return to visiting her as he used to do once. He sighed, and then gently put a hand at her cheek. "So... How have you been?" He asked her in a soft tone while he watched her.

"I don't think my father will allow you to visit me. He is in the process of trying to marry me off. I have been dealing with suitors all day and have been rejecting all of them. This isn't what I want." she said sadly. She looked up at him "things have been very difficult for me. They have forced me to pretend to be something I'm just...not. They want me to wear dresses with the corset so tight I can barely breath. They want me to wear perfume at all times and I'm not allowed to wear my hair down anymore or be outside too long for fear it will scorch my skin. I'm not happy anymore" she whispered still looking him in the eyes. "I have feelings aren't just going to be ok anymore. I'm not going to be ok anymore" she said softly she buried her face in his chest.

Hearing her words, he sighed softly while he watched her. "Maybe he won't let me visit you as a friend... But maybe as a suitor?" He asked her while he watched her. He could stay there until she had decided, which she probably never would... Or at least not for a very long time! "I think i have an idea!" He told her with a light chuckle while he watched her. "You could be the one who decided that i should stay!" He told her with a light chuckle. Feeling her head on his chest, he smiled, and then rested his head on top of her head. "Tell you father that im a possible suitor, and that you want me to stay for a while, then he might let me stay?" He asked her in a soft tone while he watched her. "How does that sound?" He then asked her while he watched her.

"that will only last for so long he will eventually expect me to choose unless you want that between us. I don't know what I'm supposed to choose right now part of me wants to run away but then I remember that I must honor my family so I have to stay. My father will never allow you to court me unless it would some how better our family." she backed away a bit "why do you not age at all you look the same as that day we first met. I do not understand. I must be honest though the husband I have been dreaming of and I do mean dream I see him in my sleep I never see his face though but he is exactly what I've always wanted. He is a mix of what most women want and then something most wouldn't...I should not have such desires in a husband it is not lady like." she said softly she turned away from him looking down at the ground.

Hearing her words, he smiled slightly. "Well... Then i could stay until he asks you to choose... And then we run away?" He asked her while he watched her. Of course... If she wasn't going to run away with him when the time was right, he was going to kidnap her... Then she would have no choice, and she wouldn't have to marry somebody that she didn't want to marry. Hearing what she now said, he smiled slightly and looked down. "Thats... Because im not like normal humans... Im... Im half demon and half human... My body doesn't look older because of the demon blood in my veins..." He told her while he looked down at her. "Please... Don't run away..." He begged her. Most people ran away when he told them what he really was... He just hoped that she wasn't one of those people. He sighed. "Just... Scream and run away if you want to... Im used to it..." He told her while he watched her.

"my father won't allow this to happen." she said softly she took a step back from him when he told her the truth at first she was frightened then she remembered how kind he has always been to her "I'm not going to scream and I'm not going run away. You have always been kind and gentle with me. I have no reason to fear you..." she said softly she could see in his eyes that the fear most people showed him hurt him greatly. She gently placed her hand on the side of his face gently stroking his cheek. she was starting to think that perhaps he was the man she'd been dreaming about. "I never wanted the men that court me because they aren't the man I've been dreaming about and I think that man is you. But I can not bring myself to dishonor my family by running away" she said softly. She knew her father would never allow him to court her.

He smiled slightly as he heard her words. "If he won't allow that... Then run away with me... Never return... We'll be happy together you know?" He asked her in a soft tone while he watched her. "Please... I can't bear to see you getting married with somebody you don't want to marry... I want to see you happy you know?" He asked her in a soft tone while he watched her. Feeling her stroke his cheek he smiled and looked down into her eyes. "I won't allow you to be unhappy you know?" He asked her with a slight smile upon his lips. Hearing her say that the man she had been dreaming of, he blushed and slowly looked down. "Are you... Serious?" He asked her in a soft tone while he watched her. Hearing that actually made him feel happy.

"I know you would take care of me and I would be happy but I can't just leave it would dishonor my father. He may not always be the father and he may not always do what makes me happiest but he is still my father" she said softly. She continued to gently stroke his cheek. "I would love to leave this place but I can't not like that." she said softly "thank you for all the kindness and support you have shown me over the years. but I can not leave" she said softly she leaned up and softly kissed his cheek. She turned away "I should be heading back they will notice that I have left soon" she said softly. She stopped for a long moment "I probably won't ever see you again after this I'm supposed to have a marriage arranged soon" she turned back around and wrapped her arms around him kissing his lips softly and affectionately.

He sighed softly as he heard her words and then looked down. "Listen.... Would you rather want your dad to be happy... Or do you want yourself to be happy?" He asked her while he watched her. He then felt how she stroked his cheek and just smiled. "Please... Don't do this if you don't want to... I don't want to see you unhappy..." He told her while he looked down into her eyes. If she wasn't going to leave with him... And just stay here and be unhappy, he would have to take her with him... Away from this kingdom... Away from her father... He didn't like seeing her unhappy.... And he would do everything he could to keep her happy.

"it is not my right to choose who deserves happiness more so I will stay I can only choose if my happiness should hurt others and I feel that is wrong. I must stay please try to understand" she said softly she gently leaned against the tree for support she hated that she would be put in such a situation where in order to have her happiness she would have to sacrifice some one elses.

Back
Top Bottom