Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

====> John Post A Request Thread==>

Status
Not open for further replies.

JohnEgbert

Meteorite
Hello Fellow Travellers! I am John Egbert, Only as recently as a few weeks ago did I begin writing in this genre and i'm looking for some partners to build a story with.
My preferred Pairings are MxF and below you'll find a few of my ideas. and if you're not interested in those, feel free to PM me and we can conjure something up. Thanks for taking the time to read this ^.^
Old Habits or Sweat it out.: During his time in a recovery oasis a young man falls for a staff member, she helps him through his addiction, only to find that over time they get hooked on the most powerful force in their lives,..Each other.

Blood and Thunder: a vampire countess whisks away a timid young man into the night sort of a twisted reverse take on peter pan., this one is vague. because my brain is a mess.

Built to Last: A female scientist creates a new form of android. with the ability to develop feelings and attachments to other sentient beings. this includes love and sexual desires.

By any other name: A genderbent take on beauty and the beast

Mint condition: a sweet pop cultured filled mom/son incest romp about running a comic shop together.

"Cosplay Queen or Monogamy + Nymphomania = Us" Your Character would be that of a Cosplay Goddess, going to Cons and destroying the competition , Meanwhile mine would be the part of her introverted boyfriend who attempts to keep up with your mile a minute pace of living, and making sure you have everything you need to get through your day, After all, is it a type of modeling career. and that means everything, from food to drinks. to your favorite stress relief, and recreational activity above everything else including video games, books, and movies,.. a rough round of sex before you go out on stage or before lunch at home. or in the shower. you're insatiable. I'm just lucky I didn't die of a heart attack yet.

"Strange Trails" A Reporter/and or psychiatrist travels to a remote village in search of a reclusive musician in order to conduct an interview at the behest of the record label's greedy management. as they had not been seen or heard from in several months. as time went on rumors of all kinds spead. and now it's time to get some answers.

"A Cloak of Elvenkind" after an incident the most popular girl in school, in order to avoid expulsion decides to spend her after school hours reluctantly with the A/V club kids. only to find that there's more to them than just timidity and weird taste in movies (Inspiration, Freaks and Geeks, The breakfast club, Revenge of the nerds)

"Stargazer" OR The Earth Sings Mi Fa Mi" Standing at the edge of a cliff, about to jump and abandon the world of the living, a down on his luck intern record producer witness a flaming blue comet strike the earth. and chooses to investigate (inspiration, FLCL, The song Dreamweaver by Gary Wright,)

"The Devil is on the Dancefloor" A young bookish college student stumbles upon an ancient tome, and unwittingly summons a Tiefling, (A half human half demon) into their servitude. only unlike a Genie, or a monkey's paw. the price for unfathomable cosmic power at one's beck and call is not a simple twist of fate. and corruption of the soul. So what's one to do when they've got a demon doing their bidding? Go to the movies? a few nightclubs they weren't cool enough to get into a few days ago? Maybe even exact revenge on the entire football team or cheerleading squad for being total assholes in an ungodly manner?. or just party like it's 1985? (inspirations, several anime, Carrie, The occult in general. 70s/80s teen/horror movies)

"Seeds" or "Breeding stock" A witches coven enlists a young sorcerer into sexual servitude, in return he is taught a means to control his potent and unpredictable magical abilities

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom