Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Batman's serach

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi everyone! Batman here... I've been roleplaying for a long time now, more than five years to be exact. Maybe it's really not long but you get my meaning. Anyway I won't bore anyone with more mindless rambling. Instead let me get to the point.

I'm looking for Batman villains of the female persuasion. This can be Cross play such as female Joker or Bane, or cannon characters. I prefer the stronger types of characters to the submissive ones. That doesn't mean I won't write with them just give them some back bone please!

Only write via pm but I can do first or third person and will give at least two paragraphs on a reply. I don't care if your a guy writing the characters or a woman so long as you can do it. I tend to play Batman vs these characters but I can play others as well if you have a request just let me know.

In addition I'm also okay writing with Original characters in the case of someone who isn't familiar with cannon characters from the Batman series and I welcome them just as much as any other character.

Details of every role play WILL BE SPOKEN ABOUT VIA PM I want every role play to have a feel of it's own and not have to stick to some thought out plot that I won't stray from. But if you have ideas come to me with them.

So I have been doing fandom's for a long time. *Points to my name.* And in every one of these I end up doing a romantic twist with Batman and Catwoman. I come to you looking for something darker. I am looking for something with Catwoman and Batman along the lines of the 60's version from season 1. Where Catwoman is a pure villain, sexy and knows it. Using erotic traps and hatching plans to pull off grand thefts. Does this sound fun to you? If so shoot me a PM!

Please contact me via pm if your interested.

Thanks for reading this and I hope to hear from you soon!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom