Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fun with Frostsch (Including incest, monster girls, and more!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Frostsch

Awake and Bursting with Energy
Hey all!

I usually don't do smut-based roleplays, but we all have cravings now and then, don't we? If you'd like to take a look at my plot-based roleplays, click here! If you'd also like to do a roleplay that has a lot of both, then let me know! Anyways, before we continue let's get a few things out of our way. Firstly, I need details. Something like 2-3 paragraphs per post. The more details you put into your post, the better quality post I can ship right back at you! So, sounds like a win-win situation to me! Secondly, I'd like for us to post somewhat frequently. I'm not asking you to be on all day. But a post every day or two would be great! If something comes up, let me know. I'll do the same. But now let's get to the juicy stuff!

KINKS
-----

Monster girls ♥
Harems ♥
Busty girls ♥ (especially breasts!)
Petite girls
Foreplay/cuddling
Dirty talking
Third-person Perspective

NO-NO'S
-----

Bathroom stuff
Vore
First-person Perspective
Reverse Harems (I only roleplay as multiple males chasing after a female in my plot-based roleplays)

For a more detailed list, check out my f-list.

ROLES
-----

You would play the bolded roles. If there is no bold, either is fine!

Human/Demon x Monster girl
Male x Harem
Brother x Sister
Son x Mother
Teacher x Student
Hero x Anti-Hero
Hero x Villain
Evil Affiliation x Vigilante
Master x Apprentice

ROLEPLAY IDEAS
-----

The World is Saved!
The monster lord has just been defeated! Thanks to the help of a brave knight and a heroine, a new era of peace is ushered in. Although the Knight and heroine have despised each other throughout much of their adventures, is there a possibility that they have grown to like each other during the adventure? And will they be able to confess their feelings, or will they let their pride get the better of them?
Craving an elf or succubus heroine, but open to suggestions!

The World was Not Saved!
Humans lost the war and the Demon Lord reigns supreme. In a cruel twist of fate, the Demon Lord, who turns out to be female, chooses the Hero as her mate! Can the Hero brush off the Demon Lord's temptations, or will he succumb to her charms? Obviously looking for a corrupting element in this roleplay

Step to it, Step-Sister!
A boy and girl had fallen in love over the years. They had decided to keep it a secret from their single parents. Yet the day they decide to make their love known, their parents reveal that they are getting re-married... to each other! Now that the boy and girl are step-siblings, what will they do? Will they allow their desires to get the best of them when their parents are away? And what will they do if their parents find out?

And more to come!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom