Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Running the West (Discontinued)

Jack gives a nod to Jessica as Ellie pulls him past her, not even noticing her shirtlessness, as he enters Ellie's room, watching her strip down with a little nervousness, not wanting to mess this up. But the nervousness seems to fade the moment she kisses him with such ferocity, he groans softly as her tongue slips into his mouth, his own tongue beginning to dance around with hers as their lips connect. His hands trace her hips with a little bit of a hesitation before planting his hands on her hips firmly, starting to take control of the kiss a little.

He moves his hands away from her only to help her remove his jeans, he wears a button down shirt that he can feel her fingers already on the buttons of, but he helps any way, casting the shirt off before pulling off his undershirt, leaving him in a pair of underwear and socks, which he removes using his feet, kicking off the socks to leave him only in underwear. His hands return to her, reaching around the back of her to unstrap her bra, while still kissing her of course. He groans against her lips. "I've waited so long for this." He mutters to her, his hands returning to her hips only to dip his thumbs into her panties, ready to tear them off with how horny she has gotten him.

"I've waited for this too... Shame that Justine got you first..." She swiveled her hips out of her underwear, her body as smooth as he could expect. She ran her fingers through her hair and smiled flirtatiously at him. Poking her finger into his underwear and peeking down curiously. She chuckled, and kissed his chin, her hands getting a little greedier with the underwear, if her pussy was out, his cock better be out. She grabbed what she could, sometimes she cruised over the tip, most of the time she tugged on his shaft, a couple of times she invaded his balls. All in good fun. It surprised her a little that he was already a bit stiff, this lessened her workload and they could get closer to the main course. "Don't be shy, show me..." She sat at the edge of the bed and crossed her legs elegantly, hiding her pussy from him for now.

The barkeep kept watch of his customers as he served another man. "Shit... All that whiskey. He's definitely fucking her right now..." His head drooped over his neck as he lamented the thought of the sheriff getting inside Ellie.

Jack watches as her panties drop, his eyes locked on her pussy until she basically hides it from him, which breaks the spell, making him look up into her eyes as she grabs his cock in his underwear, his eyes closing as he groans. "That feels good.." He groans quietly, his eyes open as he feels her hand leave his hardened shaft, he watches her sit on her bed, hiding her pussy from him once again. He laughs and reaches down. "Sorry, shouldn't keep such a lovely lady waiting." He says with a grin, pulling his underwear down to his knees with little effort before kicking it off, not bothering to watch where it goes. He walks over to her, taking her chin with his hand so that she is looking up at him, he seals the gap between them with his lips, groaning quietly as if an addiction had been sated.

"I want you.." He mutters against her lips, one of his hands reaching down and lightly taking her breast in his hand, as if trying to get a feel for it. He breaks from her lips and begins to kiss her jawline and her neck, unable to get enough of her smooth skin.

Ellie liked his smoothness all of a sudden, not very shy, sure of himself, touching the right places, and not skipping the all-so-important build up that men seemed to just ignore and get right into pussy mashing. The kissing, the touching, the squeezing, it was only making her more and more wet, the more wet she was, ideally, the better the fuck for both of them. Ellie grabbed him tightly and pulled him onto the bed as well. He was basically on top of her, raining down kisses while squeezing one of her finely shaped breasts. Her blue hair became a mess on the sheets, mixing with her shaded tone and exotic smell. As he kissed her neck, Ellie exposed more of it, as his rough and kinda dried lips cruised around her. "You seem taller when you're buck naked." She said quietly, laughing a bit to herself.

Jack feels her hands on him for that moment, he had been a little off balance considering he was leaning down to shower her neck and jawline with affections. He catches himself a little as to not crush her with all of his weight, most of it muscle mass but heavy nonetheless. Now on top of her, he kisses his way down her body, from her neck to her collarbone, giving each of her breasts a kiss and a nip on her hardened nipples. He moves down to her stomach, his tongue dipping into her belly button for a moment, a grin appearing on his face as his eyes flick up to her face in order to gauge her reactions as his lips continue to graze her smooth and exotic skin. Her smell makes its way into his nostrils, only fueling him further as he continues his descent until he is no longer on top of her, but between her legs, his hands moving to gently part them, revealing her wet pussy, and he can tell at this moment he made a good decision to add foreplay to the beginning of their little session. He presses his lips to her inner thigh. "Would you like me to taste you, Ellie?" He asks with the raise of his eyebrows, teasingly pressing his lips to the center of her pussy just to see if he can make her squirm.

Ellie watched him closely, her legs and stomach twitching as he started to invade her most private parts. "I... Ugh..." She started blushing quite deeply, "I would love that... but... You, you don't have to if you don't want to... I mean... Yes... Please... I haven't had this in... I don't know how long..." She felt his lips press against her, and he head when down against the bed like a rock. She hadn't had her pussy tasted in a long time, and now all of a sudden Jack was willing to do so? She was lucky, and very sleepy.

Jack chuckles. "Trust me, I don't mind one bit." He says, a grin growing on his face. "Don't you fall asleep on me now, blue ribbon." He says to her before invading her pussy with his tongue, starting to poke around her wetness to find any spot that would truly make her squirm for him, he groans softly at the taste of her arousal, just thinking that this was because of him made him want to just take her, but he knows that the patient will be rewarded.

Ellie had fallen asleep. She suddenly, clearly, blatantly, fearlessly, unpredictably, probably helplessly, and against her will, fell asleep. While the kissing and the licking and the sexy words and the stripping, the toll of the massive day they had and the whiskey gauntlet she endured caught up to her. Her legs suddenly stopped shaking, her quiet humming soothed out, there was no chuckles, no giggles, no broken breathing, just a smooth inhale, and an equally smooth exhale. She was still very wet, and naked. But she had peacefully fallen asleep!

Jack had options. He could wake her up. Why not? Wake her up, and get going with the goodness that is sex, Erron Black could swoop in and kill everyone tomorrow.

He could grab his stuff and head to a different room. The Blue Ribbon was about to give him pussy, and technically she did, but her body could only take so much, tomorrow is another day and he could do it then.

He could lap up whatever juices he desired and get in bed with her. She may wake up in the middle of the night and ride him, or something like that. The girl smelled great, and he could rest in the bed right with her. Alternatively though, if she regrets drinking and wakes up next to him, that could freak her out.

He could just go ahead and stick his cock inside her. She's wet, he's hard, he could fuck her gently as she sleeps, blow his load and either leave or stay with her. She may wake up mid sex, but she's still drunk, so it's not like she'll even recall most of this, right? Her pussy is right there....

Jack hears and feels the sudden change, the thought occurs to him that she may have fallen asleep, he feels himself chuckle quietly, that was just his luck. He moves away from her pussy, biting the bottom of his lip in thought, while he would love to just take advantage of her and fall asleep next to her, that would violate the.. Respect, that's what he felt for her along with something close to affection, he wouldn't want her to wake up and think of him as a complete creep, he decides to allow her to rest, maybe she'd go on another date with him tomorrow and they would be able to have some fun then.

He walks over to his clothes, putting on his underwear and pants, putting his shirt, hat and boots over his shoulder, he walks over to Ellie and gently presses his lips against her forehead. "Sleep well, Ellie." He says to her softly, while he would kill to fuck the Blue Ribbon a deeper part of him knows that he should wait until she could be awake for it. He leaves her room quietly, closing the door behind him before walking into his own room, the door clicking shut behind him as he quietly walks inside. He sighs as he places his boots and clothes down, laying down on his bed in just his jeans and his hat over his face, his eyes transfixed on some of the patchwork within the inter workings of the hat, hopefully it would allow him to fall asleep.

Morning came slowly as the night seemed to last forever. Ellie was dreaming of Kenslay, he was riding his favorite black steed around Whitewater's town square. She could hear him shouting commands at his horse, people coming out of their homes to greet him. Ellie saw herself as a small child, smiling and waving at him until he noticed her. He came closer to her and held out his hand, Ellie eager to get picked up. As he reached for her, a noose came around his neck as he was pulled off his horse, men holding the noose were on horses and they immediately started to gallop away. Ellie screamed for them to stop as Kenslay was dragged away by them.

"No!!" Ellie yelled as she sat up, buck naked on her bed and sweating. She panted heavily as she looked around, seeing that it was just a dream, but reality wasn't much better. "Jack?" She called quietly, looking around, maybe he was walking about, but it didn't seem like anyone was with her. She curiously checked her lady parts, but things felt rather normal. "Didn't we do anything?" She wondered to herself, tossing herself back in bed and closing her eyes. She found broken rest until the light of morning came.

Lance sat at a small breakfast area they had with a few tables and coffee at the ready. He had perhaps gone on and made some. He looked very well rested if nothing else. Ellie put on her robe and walked about, seeing Lance and smiling. "How'd you like the pirate?" She said with a smile, Lance looking up at her with an embarrassed frown. "You sold me to her. I'm not your whore." Ellie smiled, "Oh stop. You look like a new man, she must have rode you good."

Lance sighed.

Jack had been unable to sleep. The one things that really bothered him was seeing small glimmers of what his past had been like in his sleep, he feared nightmares, and that fear kept him awake all night long. In the morning he heads a rooster call out in the distance, he groans softly, sitting up and letting his hat fall into his lap. He reaches up and rubs his eyes, his hands glisten with sweat, rubbing some of it around his eyes accidentally.

He slips out of bed and pulls off the clothes he had wore last night, he hopes that Ellie wouldn't be disappointed, after all, he had done it for her. He sighs soflty and runs his fingers through his growing hair, his fingers trace down his face, his sensitive fingertips detect a light stubble beginning to grow on his face, he decides to keep it for now, what harm would it do? He reaches into his drawer, finding a clean pair of underwear, though he was starting to run out. He pulls it on, stepping a foot into each hole and pulling them over his privates. He then just finds a clean version of his regular outfit; socks, jeans, undershirt, and a long sleave jacket that he could button up, which he does while looking in the mirror.

He walks over to his bed and pulls his boots on to his feet, securing the ties tightly, ensuring that they would not fall off while he walks around. He finally picks up his holster, wrapping it around his thighs before making sure his revolver is back in its holster, which he luckily finds out to be confirmed. At this point he is taking his time, just trying to avoid going out of his room. He finally works up the courage to leave, putting his hat on top of his head before opening the door and walking out into the common area of the office, the smell of eggs and bacon hitting him like a brick wall. Despite his usual energized personality the Sheriff looks tired, which is why he goes for some coffee. "Morning Ellie.. Lance." He says while giving a nod to the man. "Considering you're still alive I suppose you did a good job with Ms Fortune, I expect you to keep up the good work, you are getting paid to fuck a blonde pirate after all." He says with the shake of his head. He looks at Ellie, a nervous smile breaking out on his face. "How'd you sleep? You seemed tired so I left you alone." He explains quiertly, hoping that Lance was out of ear shot. "Didn't want you wake up and find me there, would've been awakward would you agree?" He asks quietly, hoping to God she agrees with him.

Ellie waved at Jack casually as Lance frowned and turned away, "I actually didn't do much... She's assertive so I just had to endure it." He stood up and dusted himself. "Like I said I'm not a whore. This is prostitution."

Ellie laughed outright, "Oh yes! Endure the pain that blonde's tight insides offer you! Don't be such a pansy Lance. You're helping us out, and keeping sexually active with a sexy pirate cowgirl outlaw murderer."

"You're not helping... El." He shrugged his shoulders. "I suppose Jessica Fortune could have been a man. That would have made it much worse."

Ellie nodded, "See? Instead of fucking a muscular blond god man, you get to tumble with a pretty girl."

Lance shook his head, biting down on his cigar. "Can it, Ellie. She's just using my body when I could be doing something useful like hunting down The Brotherhood." He paused when he saw Jessica by the door, leaning against it.

"Morning Lancey-Lance..." She said with a bothered smile.

Lance frowned and then swallowed deeply, "Ma'am..."

"You bruised me yesterday... I like it rough too, but you can't be damaging my skin..." She wasn't lying, she had a nice bruise spoiling her right arm. She laughed a bit, "Grabbed me a little too hard while you were pounding away."

Lance's eyes widened, "Nuff about that Jessica... Let me show you around the town!" He said rushing over to her and grabbing her arm, blushing wildly.

"Don't be nervous. It's okay if you're rough. Seemed like you hadn't been with a woman in a long time by the way you wouldn't stop bonking me."

Ellie tried to hold back laughs as Jessica knew Lance had no way to defend himself.

"Let me show you the Governor's house! It's the nicest one in Whitewater!" He grabbed Jessica and pulled her outside.

Finally Ellie got to speak to Jack alone. "Oh, I slept okay. I'm glad you didn't sleep rape me. I mean... I wouldn't have been rape... Because I think I would be okay with it, but I'd be sleepy and sluggish. I thought it was a dream when I woke up. But then I was in a blanket and all that so I guess it did happen. I'm not upset of course. Hopefully we can pick up from where we left off sometime."

She walked over to get herself some coffee, "I wish I didn't pass out."

Jack listens to the conversation between Jessica and Lance, chuckling to himself, but not interrupting. He as glad that he had set the two up, they seemed to get along really well and if Lance kept Jessica happy, they could all keep their heads and take Erron Black's straight off.

Jack shakes his head, leaning against the wall as Lance and Jessica left. He takes another sip of his coffee before returning his attention to Ellie. "Maybe we can pick up tonight?" He asks her with the raise of his eyebrows. "You're not getting drunk this time, though, just so that you can stay awake." He says with a laugh.

"I wish you didn't pass out either, I was having fun eating you out." He says with a chuckle. "You seemed to be having fun too, but then you were out faster than a candle in a hurricane." He says to her.

Jack walks over to the table, finishing off his coffee and leaving his mug on his place, looking over his shoulder at her. "What's on the agenda today?" He asks. "I forget if we planned it out yesterday.. Actually I don't think we have anything to do." He says. His eyes light up as if he had remembered something.

"Did our man ever come back from patrol?" He asks. "I'm gonna go check in with the little watch post that Lance set up." He says to her. "Wanna come with me?"

Ellie started blushing lightly, "Yeah. Tonight would be nice, boss... But I do want to drink... At least just one drink to let loose. Just not a horde of drinks that make me a soggy mess. She then gasped when she heard that he had at least starting giving her oral. "You what? Damn it, I don't remember that at all... Shitt...." She scratched her head. "I hope I was clean, Jeeze, this is embarrassing."

When he asked about today's to-do list, her eyes narrowed as she remembered at the same time as him, that Billy Cade wasn't back yet. At least, she didn't think so.

"No, I don't know if Billy ever got back... He'd have slept in one of these rooms for sure." She had her coffee black, and gulped it down quickly, "Yes, I'll join you."

"You tasted great." He says with a laugh. "And I'll do it again tonight, you seemed to be into it." He says as he grabs his gun from the table, slipping it into his holster before giving her a nod. "Get yourself ready, we gotta go find Billy, do you think I should grab any of Lance's men to accompany us?" He asks her.

Jack sighs quietly, it was never good news when someone didn't return from patrol, he suddenly wished he hadn't sent Billy out alone, he could be dead with nobody to witness it, nobody to read him his last writs.

He readies himself to get going, mentally going over where they had to go to check if Billy was even in town, and then maybe try to retrace his steps out to the town he was meant to be going to. "We'll need to grab horses from the stables if he isn't in town." He says to Ellie.

Ellie shook her head, "No, if he would have come back, he would have come here with us, or the hospital maybe." She rushed to check basic places, but Billy Cade was nowhere to be found. She met up with Jack again after searching the common grounds. "Nothing." She said with a worried look. "What if he got gunned down by bandits... or..."

Ellie then paused. She looked outside and couldn't believe her eyes. There was a large group of men, wearing black and red, right smack in the middle of town. They weren't dusters, and their guns looked modern and new. Among them was a man, that without question was Erron Black. The man hopped off his large black horse, walking calmly, his weapons not drawn at all. And what weapons he had, so many variations of different guns, mysterious globes of sand he used as grenades, and that strange face mask he wore over his face made him all the more intimidating.

The people of Whitewater were mortified. Erron raised his hand and formed circles with his fingers, as if to tell his men to round up. "Calm yourselves... ladies and gents. I ain't here for no trouble... Just lookin' for the new sheriff in town."

Ellie couldn't bring herself to move. "J-jack..."

"No one has to die today!" He called out in his laid back, but commanding tone, "I'm not a ruthless killer like you people think. Come on out, Sheriff. Bring your whole posse. There's going to be no blood today, so long as you don't shoot first."

The people started to scurry, but many couldn't turn away from Erron's presence. He was like a fairy tale monster they thought wasn't even real, and to see him there, talking, moving, breathing, it stunned them.

"He killed Kenslay. We have to get him while he's vulnerable."

Lance and Jessica rushed behind Ellie, "What the hell's going on? Erron Black on our doorstep!?" Lance shouted, as Jessica smiled widely. "Let's kill him."

Lance turned back, "Shut your mouth, you crazy woman. We are outgunned, even if we manage to kill Erron, his men would tear us to pieces, and then another vile piece of shit will take his place. Plus the townsfolk."

Jessica shrugged, "It ain't my townsfolk. The arrogant fuck showed his face here, Sheriff, we're going to crush this asshole, ain't we?"

"SHERIFF. DON'T MAKE ME KEEP HOLLERING! I'VE GOT A SORE THROAT AND DON'T WANT TO WASTE MY BREATH. COME OUT HERE, AND BRING YOUR POSSE IF IT MAKES YOU FEEL BETTER..."

"Sheriff! This is our chance! Grab your gun and shoot the fucker!" Jessica encouraged him to go out and do something about this invader.

"Kenslay's dead because of Erron Black... Jack, I can't just... Let this chance pass me by..." Ellie seemed to be ready to run out there and fight. But they were massively outnumbered.

"The lawmen we've collected are standing by. Erron would have attacked us if he wanted to, he doesn't need to smoke us out, he has an army. If he's here to talk, we may have something he wants... Ellie, the townsfolk, and my new friend Jessica here may get killed for no reason." Lance was ironically taking the pacifist route, perhaps he was right, or perhaps he was scared.

"SHERIFF!" Erron yelled, "What's the fucker's name?" He murmured to one of his men, before hearing the answer, "SHERIFF QUINTON! COME OUT HERE AND TALK TO ME."

Jack's head turns to the group of men as he sees Ellie's reaction, he lifts a hand and wipes some of the sweat from under his hat, fear gripping him like a vice. This was the man who had killed Kenslay and many others, the man that everyone around here was so terrified of that they would go to any lengths to make sure that he was pleased, Justine was a prime example of that.

The Sheriff turns to Lance and Jessica when they approach, his eyes flicking between them as they both speak, while he wanted to take the side of Ellie and Jessica on this one, he knew that Lance was right. He bites the inside of his cheek softly in thought, nodding to himself before turning back to the small group of deputies.

"Here's what's going to happen, none of you are to question this." He says to them, his face set in a completely serious manner.

"Jessica and Ellie, y'all mass all of the men, get them in the buildings surrounding Erron and his men, have them on standby but do not let them fire." He says to them. "Otherwise I'm dead, you hear?" He asks the two.

"Lance, you're going with them to keep them in check, I'm gonna talk to the bastard alone, if he wants to talk I'll give him a talk.. Maybe there is some kind of peace that can come out of this without our town being terrorized and looted.. Or maybe he'll see me as a cocky asshole who thinks he can take on his whole army.." Jack muses.

"Any way, y'all had best get moving, I'm gonna address him before he gets pissed off." He says before walking over to the man and his group, crossing his arms in front of him, he would not be swayed in his decision.

"I'm Sheriff Quinton, is there something I can help you with on this fine morning?" He asks. "I know y'all aren't here to stir up trouble, the folks around here quite enjoy the peace and quiet.. Now, what do you need?" He asks.

While he still has his gun at his side, he's shaking a little bit, not too noticeably but the Sheriff knows Erron's reputation for murder, Jack still has his life ahead of him. His hands remain at his chest, crossed of course, nowhere near his revolver.

Erron's men could be heard "ooohing" and laughing as he came out alone. Erron raised his arm and shook his head.

He stepped up, several interesting looking characters, probably his better members eager to jump at Jack, as Erron walked towards him.

"Thank you for coming out today, Sheriff..." He said, his eyes moving to Jack's knees before he looked back at him. You couldn't tell what his expression was because his face was covered, but something told Jack there was either a frown or a wide smile under that mask.

"I want to make a few things clear. My name is Erron Black. I am currently employed to dismantle and eliminate any lawmen who do not wish to deal with us, or would rather oppose us." He turned his back and looked about the town. "The man I killed here was a job. And I do my job well. I have no interest in killing a greenhorn and his rookie deputies. There is a bigger picture here, but Whitewater needs to be on board." He paused, "Where is the Blue Ribbon... The mysterious Lance Preston? You're holding out on me. But maybe you thought I wanted to round you up and slay you. Makes sense. Let me tell you somethin'. If a bullet flies that isn't authorized to fly, I goddamn guarantee you that every single damn person in this town, child, man, old bitch, or dog, will die. Let's keep it civil. There are pretty people here. Pretty little people who just want to have breakfast tomorrow."

Erron paced back and forth. "Come into our fold, Quinton. Your people will be safe... money will start coming in... you'll have the Outer Brotherhood protecting you... And... AND... no one has to die. I'm tired of killing. I'm just good at it, and well... I've been paid to do this..." Erron's eye shot upward, then back to Jack. "I see at least one little law man crawling atop that building there. You better hope he doesn't have a trigger finger. You don't seem like an asshole yet... I don't like killing people who aren't assholes. By the way, the Kenslay guy, he wasn't an asshole. But he was a job. This is the only chance I'll have to talk to you, before you become a job. And once that happens... I'll kill you."

"You should also be careful of who you trust, sheriff..." He nodded towards the crowd, Justine emerging from behind some horses, her arms crossed and a wicked smile on her face.

"Sorry Jack. This was the best way to gather you all together..."

Erron looked at her and shook his head. "Don't talk when we're talking woman..." He looked at Jack. "She told me you fucked her. I was fucking her you know. Shouldn't do that. But... I'm willing to let that go. Justine's just a warm toasty pussy."

Justine frowned.

"You. You are a town. You are a route. You are a community! A community I need on my side, and I'm willing to reward you for cooperating."

"So tell me Quinton... You want to deal with Erron Black? You want to crack a shot at me? Or do you want to just pick up your shit and leave? If you prefer that, I'll grant you a pardon. Hell I'll even let the Blue Ribbon and Preston leave with you."

Jack takes a shaky breath as the group of men laughs and jeers at him, this would be difficult. He finds himself unable to meet Erron's eyes, he didn't want to look into the eyes of a man willing to murder women and children.

"I know who you are and what you do." Jack says to the man before him. "I'm a man who doesn't like to present all of his cards at once.. Personally I don't know why you would show Justine on your side, what if I chose to fight you without knowing she was with you? Oh man that'd be a nasty surprise." He says with the shake of his head, chuckling. "What you must understand.. May I call you Mr. Black? Before I came here I fought against the Mexicans as a member of this nation's army." He explains to him. "We rolled over them easily, and if I'm honest? I was more afraid of them than I am of you." He says. "I am under oath to protect this town from people like you and Justine, through life and death. I'm not willing to break that oath as easily as others." He says. "If I'm going to become a job, I don't really care, but if you so much as lay a finger on any unarmed civilian during that job? I'll make sure to unleash hell." He says.

"My men aren't going to be pulling any triggers, they're under orders." He says to him. "Unlike your group my men have trigger discipline." He says to him. "We're not joining you, and we're not going to host you here, I don't care about the money you want to offer, you're a criminal, we don't trust criminals around here." He says to the man before him.

"Yeah, and Justine said that she hated you and wanted to kill you, so honestly at this point I've just learned not to trust what the bitch says." He says with a shrug. "If you don't mind Mr. Black, if you could clear the square I would appreciate it, your group of armed men aren't exactly.. Approachable for unarmed civilians." He says to the man while reaching up to tip his hat upwards.

Out of the corner of his eye he can see the lawmen are now covering him from all angles, if Erron were to attack, his packed in group would be massacred by the surrounding lawmen, although it would more than likely result in Jack's death as well.

Erron shrugged his shoulders. "Mr. Black is fine I guess. I'm trying to make peace. Trying a new technique. But if you're not interested, I can't force you." He paused a minute, "You're dooming this town and her people by being so brash. I'm going to take no pleasure in taking your life. But I'll do that on my terms. I have a certain way I work. I haven't been paid to murder you yet, so I won't."

Ellie rushed out beside Jack and drew her weapon! "Erron Black!"

Ellie's bold drawing caused a ton of guns to get pointed and cocked. Lance, in the moment of things, revealed the gunners on rooftops and rushed down to show Erron face with Jessica, who seemed to be getting exactly what she wanted.

Erron sighed, "Why..." He turned to his men, "No one fire. Let these greenhorns scratch first and then we will decimate them. Show the people of this little town who the real professionals are."

Ellie growled. "You killed Kenslay!"

Erron raised his arms, "Guilty. And he was a tough fucker. I only got the jump on him because this little blond beauty here tipped me off." He looked at Ellie. "The Legendary Blue Ribbon. I expected more expertise on your part, and Preston..." His eyes narrowed at Jessica. Then looked at Jack, "You recruit pirates... But refuse to deal with civil, powerful mercenaries." He shook his head.

Justine was beyond upset. "Erron!! You're telling them everything! I'm going to be hanged! You sold me out...!"

Ellie's gun was about to be fired, Justine and Erron were going to die.

"I had a feeling you were plotting behind my back. You've caused me more trouble than you are worth." Erron, in the blink of an eye, drew, spun, locked, and fired into the side of Justine's head.

Townsfolk screamed and tried to scatter away. Justine fell quickly, probably felt just a pinch before her life ended. She fell crookedly onto the ground, brain matter and blood pooling at her head.

Erron spun his revolver and holstered it, adjusting his hat. "She was trouble. Would have made our negotiations harder. She wanted me to come here and kill you all. I see a bigger picture. Consider her an act of good will. I want to give you a chance to help run this operation. Instead of us building over your dead bodies."

Guns were still drawn all over the place. "You won't win this gun fight sheriff... I don't want a gun fight!"

"Then maybe you should leave before it's too late!" A familiar voice yelled from far away. Billy rode from the outside on his horse, and a red haired woman rode next to him. Beside her, a healthy number of cavalrymen from Cold Stone.

Erron turned and frowned. "I knew one of his men was absent..." He looked back at Jack. "This doesn't change a thing sheriff. More men just means more bodies. I'll leave two men here for 12 hours. You let them know your decision. They won't start trouble. I assure you. Think of the peace we can bring instead of fighting. Justine believed in deception and trickery. I am direct."

Lance, weapons still drawn, spoke to Jack, "Your call... He just killed in daylight, we can take him in... Or you could consider his proposal... With Billy we have enough to fight, I don't know about a win... We'd lose some men..."

Jack had been working things out with Erron, the offer for peace sounded pretty nice all things considered. "This fight ain't between you and the people of Whitewater, Mr. Black, if this does happen its between you and the lawmen of this county, nobody else needs to get dragged into this." He warns, though he knew the bastard was not below killing unarmed women and children.

Jack's head turns when he hears Ellie's voice call out, that complicated things. And now of course he was sorely outnumbered with at least five guns aimed at him and Ellie. His eyes look around at the rooftop gunmen, at the end of the day Erron's men were in a very bad position, on Jack's terms nonetheless, but the people around him are still in the crossfire. Leave damnit, can't you see that this is not the right place to be in..?

He feels his hand drift to his own gun, though he doesn't draw it. His head turns to look at Ellie for a moment. "Please, put the gun down." He says to her quietly. "Think about all of the townsfolk standing around right now, they would get caught in this fight." He says.

"Do you think Kenslay would want any of these people to die? He took the same oath as I did Ellie, and I'm telling you that this can't end in a gunfight, not with all of these people and our fresh lawmen, we wouldn't survive." He says to her, he is tempted to reach for her gun but he decides against it.

"At least the Pirates don't kill women and children for money." Jack says to Erron. "I don't deal with you because not only is it not my choice but your ethics are too far below the common man's that I can't even call you a normal man." He says with the shake of his head. "You're a monster, whether you embrace it or not, all of these people know that." He says.

Jack doesn't even seemed phased when Justine is shot, his eyes following her limp body as she hits the ground. He chuckles with the shake of his head. "I would've done the same thing." He says. "Honestly I never trusted her from the start, she just didn't seem right." He says.

"Everybody put your-!" He is cut off by the voice behind him, he looks over at Billy, relief instantly flooding through him.. And behind him is literally the Cavalry. He feels a little bit inspired.. They had the jump on Erron now.. But the civilians are still around him. "Fuck.." He mutters.

He turns back to Erron. "Leave your two men here, I'll call a meeting with the governor and a few others, you and the rest of your men had best leave while we make our decision, you've obviously made your point and the people don't need to be caught in this." He says to Erron, expecting him and his men to leave now.

"Guns down! We'll see how this works!" He calls out to his men, waving them off.

Erron tipped his cap, and got on his horse. "Kudo. Diego. You two stay here. Don't start any shit. Or I'll come gut you myself."

Ellie was livid, "You're going to let him leave!? We can kill him now! You're letting a murderer walk free!"

Erron eyed Jack on more time. "It ain't about ethics. It's about surviving... And I'm quite good at that. I don't kill for pleasure. Bury Justine if you don't mind. Asshole or not, she was someone's daughter." He closed his eyes and started to ride. "This is my smallest battalion sheriff! If you plan to fight, you'll need six of these cavalries!" The horses, all black, raced out of Whitewater, kicking up dust all over the place. They didn't damage anything really, some dirt with Justine's blood, her amazing body now just litter.

Erron trotted by Billy and sighed, "Should have kept yourselves in Cold Stone. If he's not with me, I'll kill all of you. Even you, little red."

The red haired woman didn't even look at him as Billy's eyes widened.

Erron sniffed deeply before taking off, his men following him until they were but a spec in the distance. Whitewater was somewhat quiet again...

Ellie finally put her gun away. "What are you? A coward? We had him! He could be a pile of dead meat right next to that traitor Justine!" She pushed Jack forcefully. "He killed my mentor, my father, he gunned him down! You chickened out at the last moment! You spineless, yellow piece of -" SMACK!!

Lance's hand whacked Ellie clear on the cheek, the woman losing her balance and falling to the ground, holding her now red cheek.

"ENOUGH ELLIE! We are here to serve the people. Killing Black would have gotten us, and every goddamned person in here killed! I knew Kenslay too, and I miss the guy. But getting Black dead doesn't bring him back. If you're out for revenge, leave the lawmen and become a bounty hunter or outlaw. We can't have someone like you ruining a negotiation! YOU NEARLY GOT US KILLED!"

"Easy, Lancey... She was caught in emotion." Jessica said, pulling Lance back. "Even though he's killed a ton of people, he's got charisma. He's dangerous and can make you trust him."

Ellie started to cry on the floor as Lance shook his hand. He slapped her quite hard.

Jack's eyes closed in thought, he took a breath as Ellie yelled in his ear. He felt obliged to do what she wanted, considering he did care about her a little bit, but at the end of the day he couldn't be selfish, he couldn't let his own opinions and thoughts and wants get in the way of his top priority; the safety of Whitewater.

"Yeah.. We'll bury her with the rest of the criminals." Jack said with a shrug. "You have a nice day Mr. Black!" He called out to the man as he and his group trotted out of the square to Billy and the Cold Stone Cavalry.

He turned his attention to Ellie, taking a few steps back as she shoved him, he hadn't been expecting that. He couldn't let himself get angry but he could feel his fist clenching. What surprised him even more was Lance suddenly defending him. Whether it was because he agreed with Jack, or it was his job.. Maybe he even liked the Sheriff, he stood up for him. "Lance.. Ellie.. Both of you calm down." He says to them while taking a step in between the two, trying to pull his emotion from the calm portion of his mind.

The Sheriff kneels down next to Ellie, looking her dead in the eyes. "Listen to me." He says to her, his face now completely serious. "There will be a time and a place for killing Erron, trust me, Kenslay will be avenged." He assured her. "But that was not the time, not with all of these people standing around.. I'm still your boss Ellie, whether you like it or not you fall directly under my jurisdiction, next time you pull shit like that and you'll be typing up arrest reports while the rest of us go off and fight Erron, you understand?" He asks her with the raise of his eyebrows.

He reaches forward and gently wipes one of her tears away. "You're one of my best Ellie, I trust you with my life, but we're all in this together, we all took the same oath." He says to her quietly. "Go back to the station and calm down, finish your breakfast.. Maybe take a nap or something, okay?" He asks her before standing up and rolling his shoulders.

Jack gives her a nod before walking over to Billy and the Cavalry. "Billy!" He calls out with a grin on his face. "My man you came at the right time! We were about to send out a search party but holy mother of Jesus you LITERALLY brought the Cavalry." He says, shaking his head in amazement. "You did an excellent job, take the day off, I'll send word for you if I need you." He says to the man.

Sheriff Quinton then turns his attention to the red headed girl, giving her a nod. "Thank you for coming.. As you can probably tell our situation just got a little bit worse.. I'm Sheriff Quinton, but you can call me Jack, we might want to discuss this little alliance that appears to be forming between our two little towns.. Feel free to let your men rest, I doubt Black's men will pull anything else today. Just make sure they're on standby and we can go to the Office.. Or the governors building, though he's not one for negotiation." He explains.

Ellie pushed his hand away when he tried to console her, and stood up, spitting at Lance's boot. "You're both just a fat pair of pussies." Lance rolled his eyes as Ellie took her things and stormed off. She didn't look like she was going to where Jack asked her to, and with two brotherhood members running about, she probably shouldn't be alone. Still, she could take care of herself, and she probably needed to cool down.

Billy saw Jack and tipped his cap. "This here is Gemini. I don't know if that's a code name, or her real name, but she's a super fancy cowgirl, and she fancies them eastern swords and such."

The girl nodded off her steed. "Pleasure, Sheriff Jack. Sorry to keep your man Billy cooped up in Cold Stone. He was truly exhausted when he arrived, so we treated him nicely. Almost didn't come back."

Billy shook his head, "Nonsense, I wouldn't ditch my town. I had no idea Erron Black himself was going to be here. I think I shit my pants when he passed us. He smells like death." He shook his head when he was told to take the day off. "Can't do that. Now, especially. Erron has seen our force. Unless you have troops hidden somewhere, he can now make a plan against our lawmen."

Gemini shrugged, "How many times has Erron Black retreated? None. Until today." She looked back at her cavalry, "Whitewater is nice, but it isn't large enough for my cavalry and your men as well. I'll send a regiment of my men back home to Cold Stone. Not good to leave it unprotected, though I doubt Erron cares for anything but you Mister Quinton."

Jack gives Billy a nod. "Well, feel free to take a rest if you need it, Billy, I doubt Erron will come back today and I have to go tell the governor that Erron wants us to join him.. And the Governor will more than likely jump out of his leather chaps to agree to Erron's proposal." He says with a sigh.

"Nice to meet you as well Gemini.. I thought we were dead outta allies the minute I saw Justine riding with Erron." He says with a chuckle. "Well.. We have Jessica but she's a bit of a wild card.. But I have a feeling I can depend on your cavalry." He says while biting the inside of his cheek.

"You got Billy back in one piece, that's all that matters.. Though as I said we were worried sick about him." He says.

Jack gives Gemini a nod. "You can call'em back if we need'em, right?" He asks. "I might need you for the political discussions with the Governor, I think you might have a bit more experience than I do." He says, the questions pointed to Gemini.

Back
Top Bottom