Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Running the West (Discontinued)

Jack flashes her a smile, adjusting his hat by pulling one of the rims down. "I suppose when we get back I'll ask a real woman to the saloon, I've got one in mind." He says with a chuckle before turning his attention back to the front of the horse. "Where are these Pirates, then?" He asks while searching the area in front of them for any signs of the alleged band of fighters.

"This is where Justine said they'd be..." She said as the trotted, seeing an encampment nearby. She lifted her finger and pointed, "That must be it." It looked like a bandit pit. A den for murderers, thieves and rapists. "This must be where they have operations set up. Makes sense... as... well... they are sort of out of Maribelle's scope." Ellie's eyes narrowed as she noticed something in the distance. "Someone's coming..." She said, backing up slowly. "A lot of them..."

Horses were on their way to them, men and women, dressed in full battle garb, some with revolvers, others with rifles in hand. One of them held a flag. It wasn't any of the town's flags, it was completely black, a jolly roger of sorts, only this skull had a western cowboy's hat on, and a patch over one eye and instead of the customary crossbones, there were two revolvers crossed over.

A proper pirate emblem if he'd ever seen one.

Jack's eyes scan the encampment, looking for movement within it but not finding any. "Strange, nobody seems to be home." He mutters to himself. When he hears Ellie's second remark he perks up, looking over at the approaching riders. "Looks like our pirates." He says while motioning to their flag. "Let's hope they're nicer than they look." He says.

Jack laughs and shakes his head. "Ellie, could you imagine the look on the Governor's face when we bring this gang home and I ask him to pay them?" He asks her with a laugh, trying to lighten up the mood a bit as the riders approach them. Jack gives them a wave, trying to indicate some sort of friendliness.

The Pirates were not playing games. Winchester rifles, well-crafted six shooters, and some damn fine horses circled around the sheriff and his deputy. They raced circles around them several times, kicking up dust and trying to confuse them. When they stopped, they had their weapons drawn and aimed at both of them. More guns were aimed at Ellie because of her notoriety, but Jack had several barrels aimed at his face too.

One rode forward, another blond woman, but her attitude was much harder than Justine's. "What in the purple hell are you two idiots doing in my small crack of town?" She asked, having two revolvers holstered as her men and women kept aim. There were several females among her riders. "The Blue Ribbon eh? And a sheriff too..." She shook her head. "Get your assess off those fine horses. They belong to me now. Drop yer weapons too. They are now mine."

This must be the leader Justine was talking about.

Jack's eyes watch the riders circle them, a bad feeling enveloping him. His hand gravitates to his revolver, his hand holding the stock while continuing to watch their movement. His other hand shields his eyes as the dust starts to set in. Once the dust settles his eyes look around, finding the barrels of their guns aimed straight at them. "Every time we meet somebody new.." He mumbles, his hand moving off of his pistol.

Jack allows the blonde to talk completely, his eyebrows raising at her words. "We're here to talk about Erron Black.. And honestly if what I heard is true, a good first impression would not be to shoot us and or steal our weapons and horses." He says to her, the guns aimed at him making him very nervous.

"Can we lower the weapons please? We're not here for trouble." He says. "Can we talk without the guns?" He asks, motioning for Ellie to dismount her horse as he steps off of his, grabbing the reigns to keep the horse steady. "My name's Jack, I'm the Sheriff from Whitewater and we're really in the shit with the Brotherhood, we're trying to stop them." He says to the blonde.

Ellie's eyes showed an uncomfortable fear as they were surrounded, and then again when asked to relinquish their weapons and horses. She calmed down a little when Jack spoke and his brain wasn't littering the dirt yet. She slowly got off her horse, her gun still holstered.

"Erron Black? What business do you have with Erron Black..." She waved her gun at him, reminding him to drop his weapon which he hadn't done yet. "We can talk when you two are defenseless. That's how I like to negotiate."

Ellie was going to draw and kill this witch. Justine sent them to their deaths. "I think bimbo was in line with Erron, Boss." She swallowed deeply and dropped her gun. "I feel like we're going to get executed for the bullets in out packs..."

The blonde shook her head, "We aren't killing you, Blue Ribbon... You'll do well to satisfy me and my men..." She looked at Jack, "This guy though... Oh I'll shoot him if he's lying to me... And I'll take your woman too."

Ellie cringed and thought of picking up her gun, but that would get Jack murdered.

Jack watches the blonde waving her gun around. His hand slips down to his holster, sliding the revolver out and giving it a spin, the bullets emptying themselves from the chamber. He then places the gun on the ground, giving the blonde leader a nod.

"Ellie just stand down, don't worry about me." He says to her. "I don't think Justine would do that to us.. Though I've been wrong before." He says with the shrug of his shoulders. He takes a step away from his horse and his dropped weapon, motioning to the pirate leader.

"I swear on my life I'm telling the truth. My name is Sheriff Jack from Whitewater, my word doesn't mean shit to you, I know, but I promise you we're here for a good reason. We've started a little mess in our town, whole damned Brotherhood is probably gonna be attacking us by sunup tomorrow, which is why we need trained gunsmen, we have plenty of brave volunteers but we really only have four or five of us that know what we're doing." He explains.

"If you want to explain terms and such we can pick up our weapons and get on with it, we're not looking for a fight." He says, his eyes never breaking from the blonde's.

"You're fighting the Brotherhood...?" She rubbed her chin. "Without us... You won't have the men for it..." She looked at one of her girls, "The dice..." She requested, as the girl got off her horse and brought a wood cup to her. "In this cup are two dice. I'm going to draw them. If the sum is even, fine... We'll negotiate. If it's odd... I'll gun you down, take the blue ribbon, let my girls enjoy your cock as you die, and go on about my day..." She smirked. Rolling the dice in the cup before hurling them towards the ground. 1 and 5. She grunted. "Lucky..." She put her gun away finally.

"Fine... We will negotiate. But I'm taking your gold and one of your horses..."

Jack eyes the dice as they roll to the ground, letting out a relieved sigh as they end up being even. He looks back up at the leader and nods to her request, nodding to Ellie before grabbing the reins of his horse, leading it over to the leader. "This is my horse, and all of my gold is in its saddle.. I don't know if you want Blue Ribbon's gold." He says with a shrug.

"Where do you want to negotiate?" He asks her with the cross of his arms, he crouches down and picks up his revolver, spinning the chamber as he puts each bullet back in its respective place before giving the gun a spin and shoving it back into his holster, the safety on.

She looked at him like he was stupid. "Yes... I want her gold. What kind of question is that for a pirate..."

Ellie didn't have much, just a small sack with gold in it. Not worth her life, that's for sure. Ellie took it from her mare's side and tossed it at the girl who had collected the dice.

"The terms are very simple. You see... Erron killed people I care about. I'm sure that's the case for many folks. Actually, most of us Pirates have been a victim of Erron or his Brotherhood in one way or the next. I want to be the one to put Black down. That's number one. Number two, I want me, and all of my people to be exempt from any crimes previously committed, and start with a clean slate. I also want all of my people to become official lawmen. Not just lawmen, I want my own division, led by me, called the Pirates... With jurisdiction in all three towns and any smaller towns in the area. We can protect people just as well as we can torment them... But these are my terms. Secure work for all my people, and the sweet revenge of killing Erron Black myself..."

"Oh by the way, if you refuse, you die. And I keep your precious Blue Ribbon too."

Ellie was getting very frustrated.

Jack watches them take Ellie's gold, he sighs quietly, knowing that this was going to be a challenge for all of them.

He listens to her terms, biting the inside of his cheek. "Alright, I can guarentee you a clean slate in Whitewater, but I don't know what the other towns will think." He says with a shrug. "I can let you kill Erron, and once you do that I'm sure the other two towns would love to grant you a clean slate, and I'll give you your own division in the Whitewater Sheriff Department, but you can't commit any more crimes." He says to her. "You need to understand that if you represent lawmen you need to act like one." He says. "I don't foresee any problems considering you've taken my horse and all of our coin." He says sarcastically, sighing as he rubs the back of his head.

"Why does everything have to involve me getting a bullet in my brain?" He asks himself quietly. "Do we have a deal?" He asks.

"Glad to hear." She said with a smirk, turning around for a moment, "I need a man. You'll do. I just need me a good time." The blond smirked widely, "I mean... I know I'm hard to work with, but I ain't half bad lookin'. I'm no little miss blue hair over here, but I've got enough to offer you." Sheriffs around here seemed very easy to bed.

Quickly Ellie grabbed Jack's wrist and spoke up, "No! This one's mine. We have plenty of good men back home. This one's already owned." Her hand was trembling as she stared the woman down.

The Pirate leader tipped her hat upwards and sighed. "This one's yours? Did you just decide that now?"

Ellie shook her head, "No, we've been together for some time now..."

The Pirate yawned, "Prove it then. I wanna see a lover's kiss. You better hope you do too. Because if I want him, I'm going to have him and that's the end of it..."

"I'm not going to kiss my man for your entertainment!"

The woman was riled up again. "You're lucky I don't ask you to suck his cock... Sheriff, you really with this woman, or you willing to give me a good half an hour of your time, and we'll all be on our merry way... Hell, you might even like the pussy I offer you..."

Jack was half tempted to go with the blonde pirate, after all, Justine hadn't even let him get off, leaving him still a little bit horny. But out of the corner of his eye he sees Ellie, feels her hand on his wrist.. Hell, the pirate bitch isn't really worth his time.

He turns towards Ellie, taking her by her neck and pressing his lips against hers, trying to put as much passion in as possible, which is a lot considering how heated he still is. After a moment or two he breaks away. "Yeah, Ellie and I have been dating for awhile." He says to the blonde Pirate.

"If you don't mind, we'd like to be back in Whitewater before sun down, I trust that we have your support?" He asks with the raise of his eyebrows, his eyes never breaking away from the pirate's eyes. His hand had found its way into holding Ellie's, his hand was trembling as well, though not visibly noticeable, even the war hardened gunslinger was afraid of death.

He hopes that the kiss was enough to convince the Pirate, otherwise it was going to be forced sex or a bullet in his brain, though that's what he assumes considering the consistent theme of the day.

Ellie thought a kiss would come, but she didn't expect it so suddenly, and so strong. She was glad that his lips didn't taste like pussy. Either her didn't go down on Justine, or he did for only a short while. She closed her eyes and welcomed his lips, her tongue naturally sliding in his mouth and playing over his own before the kiss came to a smooth end. Ellie lost her balance slightly, but was close enough to Jack to keep it from being visible.

The pirate smiled. "Well... That got me all nice and cuddly on the inside." She looked at a couple of her men who went and grabbed Ellie and Jack by an arm each. They were a little rough, but at least no guns were pointed at them anymore. "Come." She called. "We'll have a bit to talk about. I won't hurt either of you as long as you don't do something stupid. And by something stupid, I mean not doing anything I say."

The group was led into their camp of sorts. It was like a small town, everything very makeshift, but everything worked. A small well, a large tent which was really a convenient goods store, men were having a sort of cookout, a man had a small tent where he was cleaning guns, probably looted from their enemies. And he had quite a bountiful collection of guns. But they walked past that, into an abandoned building now filled with pirates and whores and such.

The Pirate sat at what seemed to be a throne, it was really just a big old chair, and had Ellie and Jack sit on chairs placed for them.

"We can help you with Erron Black. You'd actually be helping us too, since we've wanted to kill him for some time, but we couldn't get close enough. Now we can use you and your people as decoys as we swoop in for the kill..."

She pulled her top up slightly, to adjust her tits. Which while they weren't like Justine's they were still shapely.

"My name is Fortune. Jessica Fortune. My parents were proud residents of Cold Stone before Erron Black overran the city and they got caught in cross-fire. Erron didn't kill them directly, but because he came to town, my parents died. They were older people... but still..." She brought her finger to her mouth, biting down hard on it as if to contain anger or tears or something.

"We will set up communications. I will take a handful of my best and travel back with you to Whitewater. You will surrender yourself or SOMEONE, to me to satisfy myself for the night and any nights I spend at your lovely town. If both you and the Ribbon want to share me... Well, I can certainly lend myself to that... But if not, I want a strong, handsome man ready for me as soon as I arrive. If he's not very good I'll kill him, and you can't hold it against me."

She rolled her eyes upward. "Other than that... I don't see any problem. Bring the good folks some cooked potatoes. Don't send them home hungry."

A young woman brought Jack a hotly cooked potato wrapped in a cloth, looks like it was just heated up. It was decorated in pepper and salt, nothing special.

Ellie then got one from a different young woman. As two empty cups were brought to them, water being poured from a pitcher into their cups.

Jack had been surprised when she had kissed him back with such ferocity, not expecting such a reaction from her. He feels her losing her balance, his hand in hers tries to help keep her steady, so at least he had surprised her a little bit.

Jack almost sighs with relief, the pirate had bought it, though he'd probably have a sufficiently awkward discussion with Ellie about it later. He follows the pirate leader, Jessica, into her tent, almost rolling his eyes when she sits on the throne.

He listens to her speak, chuckling as he thinks about the man for the job, he would ask Lance about it later. He accepts the water and the food. "I'm assuming you're keeping my horse?" He asks with the raise of his eyebrows. "And all of our money.." He says with a sigh.

"You ready to roll Ellie?" He asks her, holding the food and water that he was given, walking out of the tent now that the conversation was over between them and the Pirates. "I'm thinking that Lance might just be the man for Jessica, unless you wanna do that sharing thing she suggested." He says with a chuckle, shaking his head as he thinks about it, in fact he wasn't even sure if Ellie would want to sleep with him.

Jessica bit into a hot potato and spit it out quickly, "TOO FUCKING HOT!" She yelled, one of the women running to pick up her food and clean it.

"Of course I'm keeping your gold, and your horse, and you're lucky I don't take your guns. Or your fancy hats."

Ellie waved her hand at her, "It's okay. We'll ask our coward governor to give us another. That one was just a really good horse..."

Jessica shrugged, "My horse now."

Ellie sighed and exited with Jack, hearing him pitch out Lance.

"Yes, Lance may be the best choice. I'd say Billy, since he seems really sweet and all, but he'd probably not be able to handle that woman. Lance may say no..."

Her eyes widened, "You'd actually share me if we had sex? Oh, you're just a typical man. You've already got an exotic chick with blue hair in your bed, why not get a blond... AFTER you fucked a big-titted blond bimbo?" She seemed annoyed. They actually looked like a couple when Jessica headed towards them with five other riders.

"These are the five I'm bringing." They were four girls and a boy. "Let's get going to Whitewater. I want my dick already."

Jack laughs. "I said only if you were okay with it, nobody could ever replace you." He says, it seemed like the act would keep going, especially if the blonde pirate was around. "And that bimbo bitch never finished me off, pisses me the hell off." He mutters.

He looks up at the blonde pirate when she speaks and he nods. "I've got a guy named Lance just for you, don't you worry." He says. "Looks like I'll be riding with you, Ellie." He says to her, placing his hand on her shoulder and giving it a gentle squeeze. "We'll be home soon." He says with a smile.

They walk over to the horses and mount up, Jack manages to get on the horse before Ellie does, though he isn't used to riding this one. "You can wrap your arms around me, if you'd like." Jack says with a grin on his face, starting to enjoy this whole charade.

"Yeah but if you were truly happy you wouldn't even want a third partner. She's not even that good looking..." She said as she hopped on her mare who wasn't quite used to the weight of two. "Would you be okay sharing me with Lance or Billy, or one of Justine's men?" She seemed legitimately agitated.

Jessica smiled, "Lance huh... He better be hung and smell good."

Ellie looked back. "He smells great I can tell you that. I don't know if he's large down south, but I was going to bed him until this strapping young devil showed his face in whitewater..."

Jessica frowned, "So the sheriff here is better looking?"

Ellie shook her head, "God no. Lance is the best looking man I've seen. Jack here is just such a sweetheart that I couldn't let him go. Lance is a bit of a bad boy. He might even resist you."

Jessica smiled, "Hurry up! Let's get to whitewater!"

Was there any truth to what Ellie just said? Or was she just entertaining Jessica Fortune?

"Hey, I was joking." He says to her. "You're fine without being shared, I promise." He says to her while walking their horse over to the rest of the group. He laughs. "Would you even bed Billy? And from what you told me, Justine's men weren't your type." He says.

Jack listens to her talk about Lance, he softly bites the inside of his cheek, he really hopes that Ellie is telling the truth about Lance, considering that Miss Fortune would shoot him if he didn't fuck her just right.

The Whitewater sheriff nods to the pirate, kicking the horse with the side of his boot hard enough to get it moving, he looks over his shoulder to make sure that the new crew was following him.

When they get far enough away Jack looks back at Ellie. "I'm sorry." He says to her quietly. "Listen, I don't know if you actually feel anything for me, so I'm gonna let you off the hook, you don't gotta keep pretending, if you want Lance you got him." He says. "I can keep Jessica away from him if you want him, I'll just tell her to go get Billy or someone else." He says before turning his attention back to the road.

"What are you talking- ohhh." Her eyes widened as she stretched the sound of her discovery. "Lance is a handsome man. You are too. But I never know what you are thinking. I could have sworn you fell in love with Justine." She patted his back. "Don't worry boss. I'm still single. I can't hope to bed Lance anyway, he seems to really not like me. And I'm not putting you as a close second, I just don't see myself going anywhere with him. As comrades, sure... Even as one night lovers. But me and him? Not likely..." She grab around his waist to not lose balance. "We are obviously not together. So of course we are acting."

Jack bites the inside of his cheek. "But would you want to be together?" He asks her quietly. He shakes his head. "I couldn't fall in love with a bimbo who can't even get me off." He says with a laugh, feeling her arms around his waist to maintain balance. "I mean, you're exotically beautiful, more than that bitch Justine or Jessica, and you're actually tolerable." He says with a laugh. "If you ever wanna go out or anything just give me a shout, I'm single too y'know." He says before deciding to shut up, having said enough about what is on his mind for the current moment.

"That's all I was waiting for." She said with a smile, "I just wanted you to be brave and ask me. I was never going to say no, even though you'll have to take a shower first. I still can't believe you fucked that stupid woman..." Her eyes narrowed, "Can't have you spreading whatever vile germs she had over to me. No matter how nice it may look." She thought about grabbing his crotch just to tease him, but it wasn't the place for that, plus she didn't want to ruin his image of her. If things went right, she'd have plenty of chances to not only grab, but do all sorts of things to his privates.

Jack gives her a smile, he lets out a relieved breath, his hands still on the reigns. "Thanks Ellie, I was worried there for a second." He says with a nervous laugh, still keeping his eyes on the road ahead to ensure that they wouldn't run into anything. "Trust me Ellie, I'm gonna pay extra attention down there when I'm washing tonight." He says with a chuckle. "Only the best for you, yeah?" He says to her. As they continue riding he bites the inside of his cheek softly, reaching down to the side of the horse and taking her canteen from it, as he had left his on the horse Jessica had stolen. "Mind if I drink from yours?" He asks her. "Also, I think we're close to Whitewater, not really sure but I feel like we are." He says.

"Of course you can drink from it. I don't imagine there is much left though. Ellie held on to his sides, "We aren't that close, but little by little we are getting there. She held on closely to him, but the rest of the ride was rather quiet with some idle chatter here and there.

They'd soon be upon Whitewater. Lance was pacing back and forth, watching a handful of men firing into the range. "You guys need to work on your precision! These guns won't aim themselves Goddammit." He continued to pace, his teeth biting on his cigar, "Stop wasting ammo! Those are valuable bullets that could be used to kill our enemies... Yet you can't hit a standing fat target!" He shook his head in disappointment, turning towards the crew and immediately drawing when he saw pirates. "Sheriff! What's the mean in' of this?"

The Pirates drew their weapons too and the trainees Lance had taken aimed their guns too. That was risky, they were untrained, the lightest jump could cause one of them to shoot and then all guns would unload

"Thanks." He says while taking the water canteen, taking a small sip of it before putting it back in the horse's holder. "I can't wait to get back." He admits with a laugh. "This journey has been completely crazy.

Jack raises eyebrows at Lance when he draws his gun at the Pirates. "Put that fucking gun down, isn't it obvious they're with us, Lance?" He asks the man standing before him. "You're being a bad example to the trainee's. Everybody! Guns down!" He says while dismounting his horse.

He turns to Jessica on her horse, motioning towards Lance. "Jessica, this is Lance, Lance, Jessica." He says while drawing Lance close to him. "Listen, these guys are here to help us, their leader, Jessica, is looking for some nightly fun, and you're the guy to give it to her, you hear?" He whispers to him.

Back
Top Bottom