Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Running the West (Discontinued)

Justine shrugged. "I heard they were Dusters. Two members of the brotherhood are just as tough as a dozen Dusters..."

Her men laughed to themselves. "The Dusters are in the Brotherhood's Outer Circle. They wish they were more important. Erron doesn't care about them. Calling them his men is an insult to Black. If anything, he knows there's resistance. He don't know about me... yet."

She walked towards the back part of the office. "If the Blue Ribbon wants to entertain my boys, she can. You and I can chat alone... Come."

She pushed a pair of doors open and went inside, Ellie looking at the guys who had found somewhere to sit or something to do, searching the brotherhood victims for weapons, gear, clues, smokes, anything.

Jack nods to Ellie. "Try not to piss'em off." He says with a chuckle before following Justine into the office, looking around before nodding to Justine. "So you've managed to put up a little resistance that Mr. Black barely knows about, you're like a flea on a dog." He says while leaning against one of the walls, looking over at the blonde sheriff.

"So we gotta talk strategy, because fleas aren't gonna piss off the doc enough for it to attack." He says, his gaze never leaving her. This is mainly because he's talking to her but he also can't stop looking at how gorgeous she is, he wonders to himself how she and Ellie manage to keep their looks on the job.

He walks over to her desk, pulling out one of the chairs in front of it and sitting, his eyes never leaving her. "Do you have anything in mind? You're obviously very proud of your two Brotherhood kills." He comments.

Ellie frowned and leaned against the wall. "Make it quick... you're practically drooling over the bimbo anyway..." Ellie didn't want to speak to these guys. They seemed decent enough though, and she noticed one of them practicing his gun twirling.

"Oh... now we're talking." She said with a smile, walking towards him and pulling her revolver, starting to twirl on her own to get his attention. "That's a pretty trigger finger you got there, wanna see who spins best?"

The man frowned at her, "There ain't no wager." He stopped spinning. "No point in a contest."

Ellie frowned, "Aww. I thought you boys were certified bad assess... It took six of you, plus that big-titted cow to kill these two punks?" She chuckled as the men frowned at her.

"Kurt... show this girl a lesson on twirling... She ain't all that."

The man drew his gun, "Fine. List your wager, Blue Ribbon..."

"Ughm..." Ellie's fingers hadn't stopped twirling her revolver. "How about... $75?"

The man frowned, "Horse shit... you don't have that kind of money..."

Ellie shrugged. "That's what I'm asking for..."

"Fine. If I win..." He looked at his pals. "You drop that skimpy top for ninety seconds..."

Ellie aimed her gun at him, "What!"

"Hey... that's what I'm askin' for..."

She sighed. "You're all the same. I'll be $75 dollars richer in a few minutes... Fine. Let's do it."

---

Justine's eyes narrowed as he compared her to a flea. A parasite, a blood sucking, weak individual who feeds off a host. "Flea?" She looked away and tilted her head, "Flea." She looked back at him, "That's the perfect analogy for what I'm doing. I am a flea. But when there are two fleas, then four, eight, sixteen, so forth and so on... They kill the dog." She sat back in her seat and put a cigar in her mouth. "At least your decent enough to only look at my eyes ten percent of the time. I think that's a record." She lit the cigar and blew a cloud of smoke from her lips. "How many men do you have... Sheriff... How many of Black's men have you interrogated... captured... killed... converted?"

"I had an office with 30 lawmen. And six deputies. I worked with your predecessor to end Black. Do you even know what Erron Black LOOKS like..." She shook her head and smiled. "With these two men... me and my little band of six have killed 17 of Erron Black's men. Would have been 18, but one of em' decided to work with me. Turns out he turned a new leaf... Now the boys treat him like a brother."

"So tell me. How many people do you have... ready to fight Erron's Army... The brotherhood must be some... 150 men? Double that? Maybe triple..."

He laughs. "Sorry it's only ten percent, its a little difficult." He admits with a shrug. "The only point of calling you a flea is saying tgat alone you ain't gonna do shit, which is why I'm here to help, I don't have many deputies and my governor likes to keep his money to himself, but I'll be damned if I don't say that I think we have a chance here." He says.

Jack rubs the back of his head, making his hat bob up and down. "I have no idea what he looks like, I was hoping the good Lord would tell me the moment I saw him that he's the one I'm lookin' for." He says with a smile, leaning back in his chair. "There's a Duster lookin' to join our department, I don't know what to do with him, or if I should trust him or not." He admits with a shrug.

"But anyway, we have.. Four trained including myself, and a couple who just signed the papers who can't tell a gun from a broomstick." He says with a chuckle. "Erron Black may have a lot of men but we have God on our side, that's what'll tip the balance in this fight." He says, his eyes locked to hers. "I know I may seem a little weak to you, after all, you've got me outnumbered, but I'm asking you for an opportunity to prove that together we will destroy the Brotherhood." He says, his voice shifting to a more serious tone.

Justine kept looking away as he spoke. "You would just know. I haven't even seen his face... He's done fucked me... " She paused, "Maybe six times by now. I have to provide Big Bad Black with entertainment, and when I don't feel like offering innocent women, with children, or husbands, or trying to make a push for a good life in Maribelle, I sacrifice a little bit of me. He normally wears a mask though. Covers his face for the most part. You just see his eyes. Turns you on and frightens you at the same time..." She sat back, maybe she shouldn't have mentioned that much. "Judge me if you want." Her eyes rolled lightly, "All things considered... the fucker's got one hard, dirty prick... and he hasn't hurt me just yet. I can tell he don't trust me though."

She sighed. "If you want to bring more forces, you have to reconstruct the lawmen. It's the only way. No division between Cold Stone, Maribelle or Whitewater. You may also want to look into an outer circle group called the Pirates. You'd like their leader too, she's blonde and has a nice pair. Only difference is Black probably hasn't fucked her." She scratched her temple. "Black has made an example of several of her men, one of them was her lover, and he's hanged her brother for insubordination. She wouldn't listen to me. But maybe you could get through to her. You're not bad looking, probably have at least a decent cock. You could probably get her to side with you. Take her in, and her gang. Make them proper lawmen. You'll have yourself a good number of guns. You run the risk of the pirates going after Whitewater though... if you're sloppy."

She cleared her throat. "One of my boys, Kurt... he was IN the Brotherhood. He's the one I converted as aforementioned. I will continue working here. I can't leave Maribelle just yet. There's a small patrol of Erron's men coming in a few hours. I plan to capture at least one of them... then maybe get him to convert. I think it's time you head to wherever you were headed. When the time comes, it's best we fight Erron Black together."

Jack nods to her. "I won't judge you, you did what you had to do." He says while running a hand through his hair, knocking his hat back a little bit. "I'm sure you'll be happy to know that you won't have to pleasure him once we've hanged him." He says with a smile.

"Could you provide directions to these Pirates.. And also, what would the leader want in exchange for her loyalty.. Considering you mentioned my cock I have a decent idea of what she might want.. But I don't know if I could give it to her, it's been awhile." He admits with a shrug. "If you wanted you could lock the doors and we could see if I have what it takes, but I doubt you're in the mood for it." He says while leaning back.

"Either way I don't mind.. But thank you for your support on this, this was meant to be the more difficult town so I'm glad it's out of the way." He says with a smile.

"You're a quick worker." She said with a smile, biting down on her cigar. She nodded towards the door. "Lock it then. If you're up for a one on one, I won't complain. You look good." She pulled the cigar from her lips, blowing out a cloud as she moved a lot of the paperwork from her desk, sitting on it with her legs spread. "You still have time to think this through. I must say this is a nice way to make friends..."

She looked down at her chest and removed her top, revealing her huge breasts. She pushed the cigar against her ash tray and kicked her boots off.

Jack laughs quietly, watching her take off her top, staring at her breasts before quickly standing and walking over to the door, locking it. He looks over at her and grins. "You look sexy as hell." He admits to her. He walks over to her, his fingers grazing along her legs that are seated over the edge of the desk, he leans forward and presses his lips against hers, one of his hands grabbing a fistful of her hair for a moment before letting go.

He quickly strips off his pants, looking at her. "We gotta be quick though." He says. "They'll start suspecting quick." He explains, his aroused cock now revealed from the disappearance of his pants on to the floor. He strips her of her pants, lifting her ass off of the table to do so, revealing her pussy to him, his fingers run along her entrance for a moment.

"And quiet." He adds before grabbing her legs, literally pulling her pussy straight on to his cock, ramming it into her as if he had been waiting to do so before starting up a pace, obviously needing to get some tension out,

"Why thank you, Sheriff... This isn't even my battle dress..." She said jokingly. He got closer and kissed her, his lips a bit dry, but he probably just acted on impulse. "Don't give me that mushy stuff, kissing is for children and lovers... we're just gonna have a little bit of fun... Or a lot a bit of fun." She chuckled when he said they'd get suspect outside.

"Oh I'm sure my boys are probably filling the Blue Ribbon's ass with dicks and fingers and all."

She nodded, "Oh, a quickie. Sure, you've got a pretty cock, get on with it..."

Despite knowing what was coming, Justine gasped loudly when he pushed inside her. The woman was very slick, and wet to no degree. Her pussy didn't exactly offer much resistance at all, she must have been excited. She winked at him and held on to the table, feeling his tip very deep inside her, she felt like cumming then and there, but managed to hold it off. "This may get noisy sheriff..."

He chuckles. "It may get noisy? Whatever, go ahead and scream if you want, sexy." He says to her before starting up a pace in and out of her, his hips slamming into her as he starts frantically fucking her. "Wow you're tight for a slut.." He says teasingly, a grin spreading across his face.

As he continues his eyes drift over her body, grinning at how her nails seem to be digging into the table at this point, his thoughts drift to what Ellie could be doing but he shuts it out for the moment, they were just having fun. "So do you think.. I'm ready for that Pirate lady?" He says with a groan, his hands then pull her legs over his shoulder, ripping her hands off of the edge of the table so that her back now lay against her desk.

Justine smirked. "Don't worry about the girl. My men aren't rapists. If she wants dick, she'll get it in handfuls." Justine frowned when he made a comment about her being a slut. "Hey now! That isn't nice... But I guess that's to be expected from a boy who isn't quite packing what Erron Black is packing..." She said with a chuckle, her eyes narrowing a small moan humming from her lips as he drove into her like a wild dog. She gasped when he pulled her, her breasts bouncing and her cunt happily slurping up his dick.

They could hear some of Justine's men outside cheering.

Jack laughs. "Dirty talk is dirty talk sheriff." He comments. "You're hurting my pride sheriff, you really are." He says before groaning quietly. "But honestly you're tight as hell." He admits while continuing to slam his hips into hers, using his animalistic instincts to get what he wants from her. "You feel amazing." He says with a laugh while holding her legs down on his shoulders to keep her from moving from his grasp.

Her eyes narrowed as he continued to thrust into her, what started with a wince, evolved to a coo, grew into a soft hum, and finally a sexual moan. She didn't even really know this guy, but he was fairly good looking, and she could be hanged at any given time so why not?

Her moans only grew louder and louder as she tried to move away to ease her strain, but he wouldn't let her go. His cock, seemingly made of solid wood kept punishing her, pushing like a piston. Before long she was releasing louder moans and eventually trembled herself into an orgasm. She clutched at whatever she could, one of her eyes shut as she continued to take a good dicking.

Jack grins as she starts to moan for him, glad that he is able to give her something out of this whole experience. "So, am.. Am I bigger than Erron?" He asks with the raise of his eyebrows, his hands allow her to go free so that she can move some more, but he continues to thrust into her. "Fuck, I might cum soon." He admits.

"Moan my name Justine." He growls to her. "Your moans are just making me want to go harder." He says to her lowly while taking a moment to stay buried inside of her. He takes a breath before starting up his pace again, starting to feel the ecstasy of pleasure building up.

Justine found herself actually having quite a bit of fun, but of course, egos had to get involved and he asked again about Erron's size, in the middle of sex no less. Now that Justine had already came, she really had no obligation to finish him up. Asking about Erron just ruined the mood for her, as every time he did take her, it was by force.

Her eyes lost their glow, her hips lost their sway and she coughed several times, dismounting herself when he let her go. "Welllll, that was a fun time... I honestly don't remember your name... and no... you're not bigger than Erron Black. He's had his way with me several times, and I give my own body up to prevent other girls from doing so. He's bigger than you, and he fucks better too. You're good though." Disappointment filled her face as she got herself off the table and started to clean herself. "You can bust your load on your own time. I got my fill."

Jack looks at her as she dismounts and nods. "My apologies." He says before pulling up his pants, nodding. "That was fun.. I'll see you when we're ready to start fighting back." He says before leaving the room, unlocking the door and walking out, sighing quietly at his mistake. He closes the door behind him and looks around for Ellie, having heard the cheering he can only assume what she is doing in the office now.

Justine seemed a bit embarrassed too, they had a ton of fun with each other, but the wrong name at the wrong time and she was dry as a desert and lost all her libido. She sighed to herself quietly, "Sorry about that, Sheriff... For what it's worth... you were a ton of fun..."

She nodded and turned away as he exited the room, hopeful that one day, Erron Black would finally get taken down.

When Ellie heard the door open, she howled with her hands cupping her breasts, covering her nipples as she ran towards Jack. "I... I could explain this boss... I made a bet... and I lost... and they wanted to see me... and... well... it was just for a few moments..." She blushed immensely, even with her darker tone it was still blaring on her cheeks.

Justine's men waited at a table, "Hey, Blue Ribbon! Come back here and do another dance for us!" Yelled one of the men, as the others cheered at his request.

Ellie tucked her girls away in her already revealing top and shook her finger at him. "No! My boss and your boss are done... That means the bet's off too!"

The men sighed and complained when Ellie said this, as she quickly tried to get herself and Jack out of there.

"So... is she on board for taking up the fight? I heard some rustling... so I could only imagine what you two did. Plus you kinda smell like pussy." She smirked at him. "You devil, you..."

Jack looks at her as she howls, he hadn't even seen her before but now she's running at him with her hands covering her nipples. As she stutters and stammers in an attempt to explain herself, he has to hold himself back from laughing at her situation.

"It's fine Ellie, you don't need to explain." He says as he starts to walk outside of the office with her. "And yeah, the Sheriff is on board.." He says to her, his face flustering a little as she talks about what she assumed they were doing. "Yeah, it started off like that and then I said something and she became as dry as the Sahara in summer so I don't really wanna talk about it." He says while rubbing the back of his head.

"Anyway, next on the agenda will take us a little bit away from town, the Sheriff told me about this group called the Pirates if you've ever heard of them, and apparently they might be willing to help us with our manpower problem, because God knows we need trained guns." He says to her, hoping she agrees. "So Ellie, if I had known it was that easy to get those things out I woulda started making bets a long time ago." He says with a laugh, shaking his head at his own joke.

Ellie crossed her arms as he spoke, chuckling a little bit. "Oh... you must have mentioned something terrible if she dried up like that. But I respect if you don't want to talk about it." She put her hands behind her head as she listened to him go on about the Pirates. "The Pirates huh? I have heard a little bit about them. They are a notch above the Dusters, I can tell you that. I think their leader is this real fireball of a woman... Think we can persuade her?" She then paused, "Hey! It's not that easy! I'm a damn good gun twirler I'll have you know... just... that guy was better than me... so he won the bet."

Jack nods to her. "Yeah Justi- I mean, the sheriff gave me a pretty good idea about how to convince her." He explains. "As long as I don't fuck up like I did with her, at least." He mumbles to himself quietly as they approach their horses. He gets on to his house before chuckling. "Whatever you say Ellie, I'm just letting you know that the image of your arm covering your girls is gonna be seared into my mind for a little while." He says with a laugh. "Now, shall we go get those pirates on our side?" He asks her.

Ellie nodded at him and got on her horse. "I didn't know I was your type, boss. Most guys don't like the strange blue hair, or the tanned skin tone." She fixed her hat as she tugged the reigns. "If you're planning on seducing her... I don't know if I want to watch. It was hard enough knowing your were boning the blond bimbo." She got her horse to a gallop, a steady pace for them to ride towards where the pirates probably were. "Are they on our side? Maribelle's people I mean..."

"Different hair colors are exciting." He says with a shrug as he rides next go her. "Justine and her people are siding with us against Erron Black, they're done with his shit, I dunno about the Pirates though, there's a possibility that they trick us and raid Whitewater.. But we gotta take that chance, otherwise we won't have the manpower to take on the Brotherhood." He says while leaning back in his saddle.

"The Pirates do have some good numbers. We could definitely use them. They are decently trained too as their leader doesn't fuck around. I wonder how Billy Cade and Lance are doing in Cold Stone." She looked at him and smirked, "So how was she? Did she suck you off or just jump on top of you? How huge were her tits, really? Bigger than mine right? Shit, some women have all the luck in the world." They would be riding for a while, may as well chat about something that made him uncomfortable.

Jack looks over at her again with the raise of his eyebrows. "Her tits? They were huge.. I don't really like huge tits if I'm honest." He admits. "I prefer more.. Average, you know?" He says. "She told me to lock the door, she pulled off her shirt and pants, spread her legs on the desk and we went at it.. She came and I didn't, so she left me quite unfulfilled." He says with a sigh. "She may be 'lucky' but she wasn't very good at sex." He says with a laugh. "Made me do all the work." He smiles over at her.

She chuckled, "Aww too bad. Maybe someone can help you out with a handy or something. There are plenty of saloon girls that would love to tug a sheriff's dick." She said with a nervous laugh. "Being the bimbo that she is, she probably isn't used to being in control. I like to work for my man." She seemed proud of herself when she said that. "I mean... A whiskey here, a bourbon there, maybe a flirt or two and who knows..." She shrugged her shoulders, "Maybe you'll see what a real woman could offer you." She rode on after winking at him, the Pirates should be close by soon.

Back
Top Bottom